Chapter 16
123 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Needless to say, the first desert ogre, after a few hours of playing with our two heroes. It was humanely decapitated and decomposed into valuable materials and ingredients. And the rest of the bodies were cremated. Ryo wanted to take his bones in the end, they are also worth a lot, but the lack of a space ring limits their acquisition in larger numbers.

Ryo and Ghis hunted the Desert Ogres, who traveled the desert in groups of up to two. Not because they would not be able to deal with them, but they would have been forced to resort to means. Which would surprise with their ingredient. And this is mainly their profit.

The simplest tactic they've used is this. That Ryo uses a fiery whip for 250 mana and nearly destroys their knees. And Ghis with "Wolfcut", deprives the Desert Ogres of their legs. And then a simple decapitation and most of the time is devoted to dismantling the ogre into its ingredients. In larger groups, Ryo creates a fire sword and makes a double slash on their legs, and the effect is the same. Ghis too.

The simple fact is, if you know the most effective way to kill a monster, and you don't have an extra life. You are not trying to use something else because it is unsafe.

However, after killing five Desert Ogres and obtaining:

-9 Desert Ogre's Fang

-5 Heard Desert Ogre's

-10 The eyes of the Desert Ogre

And basically only that much, because Rogi takes up the most space and weighs a little. And hearts, although larger than human ones, are not that heavy. And the eyes ... they are eyes, they weigh little.

However, even though they only killed 1/3 of the monsters required for the mission. So 5 monsters out of 15 required to complete the mission. They both returned to town to sell some of the goods and buy the space ring .... the idea for the space ring was picked up when they found out how much they could sell the materials obtained from the desert ogre.

One Desert Ogre Fang is worth 80 silver coins. Which made a total of 7 gold coins and 20 silver coins.

The Heart of the Desert Ogre is an ingredient in many powerful drugs for more serious diseases. For example, Dragon Pox, which is accompanied by a colossal fever that almost always leads to death. And it is the Ogre's heart that is the ingredient of the drug that eliminates the fever to a large extent. Ryo even asked how much the drug for dragon pox, of which the Heart of the Desert Ogre is a component. And what he heard motivated him to become an Alchemist even more.

One dose of the elixir costs 30 gold coins. Really .... Ryo can smell the money already. But back.

The Heart of the Desert Ogre, is most expensive, due to the Dragonpox pandemic in the north. So the price is for one Hollow Ogre heart, which is one of the 12 ingredients of the remedy. She earned 3 gold coins, which is a lot anyway, but never mind.

This gives you a profit of about 15 gold coins.

As for the Eyes..eee ... they were the cheapest of the three. Only 50 silver coins per piece. The only use Sif had told them was to make ointments for Wyverna's acid burns. But rest assured, Ryo plans to thoroughly research this ingredient and may come up with some good recipes.

And so it's always five gold coins ahead.

So for killing 5 empty ogres, Ryo and Ghis earned 27 gold coins and 20 silver coins.

However, for a C-rank task, it still earns a lot. Means honoring him, because there are still 10 Desert Ogres to be killed and the Guild rewards for the extermination to be claimed. So the profit will be even more than 100 gold coins.

And after leaving the Guild, Ryo said briefly.

(Ryo)-Ghis, Can you feel it???

(Ghis)-What?

(Ryo)-Desert Ogres Hunting Season, I announce it has started ... Hahaha (evil laught (Kira))

Needless to say, people are even more afraid of Ryo. And a certain blonde knight ... Luckas .... He keeps looking at Ryo as if he killed his dog, right in front of his eyes.

Later Ryo went with Ghis to a magic market where he had previously bought his armor and wand. Because he doesn't want to look for another store, but needs a space ring. Because why waste so much goods from the Empty Ogres. You need to maximize your profits.

Ryo currently has 27.28 gold coins as he has around 8 silver coins left after purchasing Ghis armor and weapons.

I The cheapest space ring costs 15 gold coins ... a lot ... But next to it there was a ring for 20 gold coins, with a loss of 1.5 tons larger than the cheaper ring, which only had a capacity of 1 ton. So they bought the more expensive one.

Needless to say, rumors traveled fairly quickly, and the fact that the cashier saw Ryo buying the ring for that amount. Because she remembered what he had bought before. She tried to persuade him to buy a new wand, armor. But ryo made the point that he had too many Ogres to capitalize on, and not enough time. He said it with a malevolent smile, so the shopkeeper was too scared to stretch him further.

Now Ryo only has 7.28 gold coins left. But Ryo didn't worry because it was only noon. And now they can get more material to sell. Ryo had planned that he and Ghis would inspect valuable real estate in town tomorrow so that he could begin alchemy research and generally have his own home.

Walking back to the Desert Ogres, Ryo decided to check the ring that is now on his finger.

[================================================]

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/155303887368642496/

Name: Green Magic Ring of Space.

Class:D

Item Class: Rare

Properties:The item can hold inanimate or semi-alive items (not including wounded and dying) up to a total weight of 2.5 tons.

Description: Item manufactured in bulk at the Alchemists and Craftsmen's Guild in the Capital of Gerdhold.

[==================================================]

It was all clear to Ryo. However, the name of the Capital ... Okay ... But what is the name of the city in which it is now .... Eteroth ... That's the name of the city ... Ryo read it from the Guild name plate. The name Aetheroth comes from the many mines of Aetheroth, a rare metal that conducts mane to a great extent. But the area of this city is really big ... really ... It's more like a war or something like that. But it does not matter. And the city of Eteroth, even though it's closest to the capital, takes a month's carriage ride to get there ... or use the teleportation matrix.

On the way back, Ryo and Ghis returned to the Desert Ogres and the hunting season began.

 

 

5