Chapter 17
104 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Say that Ryo is a bad influence on Ghis. This is a big understatement. 

As the hunt progressed, Ghis began to like the way Ryo fights ..... So he kills the monster either in the most brutal way or the most brutal but not damaging his body.

Ghis, as you know, is half human half beast. But that's not all, it belongs to a clan that worships the animals they are similar to. They value strength and ruthlessness, but because of that they neglect their education ... whatever. The point is, Ryo becomes for Ghis, a representation of what she believed and believes today.

Because, according to her, When Ryo fights, he is not human. He is a Beast, an instinct, a ruthless "Alpha" that reigns over other animals. He is an embodiment of a Goddess whom he gives a part, an avatar of the Goddess of the Beast ... Not a man, a monster ... it can be called ... Monster .... Beast. ... According to her, he is God ... God, monster ... King of the Beast.

That is why Ghis shows no fear like the others. But worship .... though not seen through her often stony face .... And slowly love ... But it takes time.

But the important thing is, he doesn't mind being his property. And with each passing moment, she starts to like it more and more.

Returning to the current affairs, Ryo and Ghis are efficiently finishing off the next Desert Ogres. With increasing ease and as before, they take most of the time to dismantle the monster into ingredients and materials.

And frankly speaking, while killing the missing 10 Desert Ogres, there was nothing interesting. Maybe the fact that If you put a fiery sword up his ass, the Ogre ... The Ogre will die and the sword will burn him from the inside. Ghis was a bit disgusted and amused, and Ryo, after doing this, said in a language unknown to most readers: "Tępy Huj!!".What does "blunt Dick".

But it is an appeal. But it does not matter. I ended up looking for and killing the Extra Ogre before returning to the Guild.

When it comes to profit, it promised to be even bigger. Because Ryo and Ghis, having a space ring, gathered more ingredients and more types of materials that can be obtained from the Ogre Desert.

And now, after killing them and completing their missions, Ryo and Ghis walked through the Guild's main door and grabbed everyone's attention.

Mainly because in the end we only cut down a few ogres at a time. And there was a lot of blood on them, which looked really scary. And while people are used to it, I mean "Blood Mage" and "Blood She-Wolf" ... Because that's what they called her after she came in for the first time ... Dirty in blood a few hours ago with Ryotaro. So it caught on quickly.

However, now rumors that they hunt C-rank monsters aroused their admiration. And under normal circumstances, many would come to kill Ogres by the Ghis. But the reputation of the "Bloodly Mage" kept them from thinking that. Certainly not, after seeing him in action. So most think that Ghis was just the key to higher missions, which was true after all. But there are also some who look at Ryo. , for a villain ... But that's later.

When they entered the Guild with a smile on their lips, that is, Ghis smiled slightly. And Ryo had his wicked smile because he was thinking about the profits he would get in a moment. And after extending the stay, for a week. He is going to go shopping with Ghis and buy them both weapons.

As soon as Sif saw the commotion, she ran to Ryo and led him to their private Cabin. And as they took their seats, Sif asked.

Sif...https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/477733472979923247/

(But in a different dress.)

(Sif)-Lord Ryoatro, Ghislaine....How was your mission?

(Ryo)-Hehe....Pretty good ... the fight itself ... as usual was limited to decapitation ... or ... hehe ... detachment of limbs and decapitation ... Lots of fun ... But the worst was dismantling, but we have more and more skill. And now with the magic ring, we really have a lot to appraise.

(Sif)-That's good, let's start ...

20 Desert Ogre fangs=16 gold coins

10 Heart of the Desert Ogre= 30 gold coins

20 The eyes of the Desert Ogre= 10 gold Coins

And new...

10 Backbones of the Desert Ogre= 10 Gold Coins (1 gold for one)

6 The thigh bones Desert Ogre= 12 Desert Ogre (Only three managed to keep their legs.)

...

Which gives us 78 gold coins, but after adding meat and a few less valuable organs and bones. The profit they made for the sale of materials amounted to 112 zlotys coins ... mainly for meat. 1.2 gold coins for meat with one Ogre .

And the reward for completing the Rank C mission is exactly 70 gold coins. That's a lot, but keep in mind that most adventurers don't dismantle monsters. But it only collects rewards, and rank C is still a high rank for the current city.

(Sif)-182 Gold Coin...Ara..Ara...Lord Ryotaro...I can see that tomorrow at the Guild test, we can expect great results.

(Ryo)-Eeee...If it's measuring the level ... then I doubt ... My case is quite ... hehe ... exquisite...hehe....

(sif)-You have explained it perfectly every time I have reminded you. But please understand that the level is only part of the assessment ... There will also be other tests .... After all, it's not like we can just check your stats down to one point ...

The sound of broken glass.

(Ryo)-No??

(Sif)-I don't know what methods your master used to measure your results. But we use magical devices that will measure, force ... you will lift a weight that will magically grow ... all the way to your border. We'll measure your speed ... reaction time ... endurance ... And much more ... But don't worry, the parameters can only be wrong up to 10 points. But finally, there is the ultimate combat test. Where you will fight against the current S council, which will measure your skills, combat thanks to a skill called "Military Judge". It allows you to accurately measure the opponent's potential and level. During the fight.

Ryo initially thought he would have to level up, his path had yet to check his status, and there were several promotion notifications. But he had left it when they returned to the tavern. But he didn't know, he expected a magic stone or a scroll to show their statistics. However, according to Sif, the ability to "Grade" is really rare, almost unheard of. But there are sub-categories like "Military Judge" which has a similar function to "Grade". But not the same and doesn't see numbers, but helps to determine. Ryo fell a large stone from his heart. But that's a case for tomorrow. Before they left, however, Ryo asked.

(Ryo)-Sif? Does Guild have Alchemy Laboratories where you can work?

(Sif)-Yes. I was curious when you ask about it. Already registered in the database your second class as the Alchemist. And you can buy an hour in the studio for 50 silver coins.

(Ryo)-What?

(Sif)-Yes ... it may seem expensive. But accidents often happen in alchemy. So the Guild has to take more so that in the event of an accident the Alchemist doesn't have to pay for the damage. As long as it's not serious.

(Ryo)-I understand, I will use it tomorrow, I have some materials to research. But now I have too much money and too little time. And I have to buy guns, food and sleep with Ghis. Bye

Sif turned red as he said the last part. And Ryo, with a satisfied smile, left. And Ghis whispered to Sif, "He's mine." In a very strange voice, but Sif didn't vow because she was imagining dirty things.

Coming back, it was already late hour. So Ryo and Sif went to the store for new weapons.

 

6