Chapter 19
108 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long while, Ryo went to the arena, which reminded him of the Roman Coliseum ... The only real differences are the magical refrectors in various parts of the arena and a few crystals here and there that create a magical force field. Which separate the arena from the stands.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/70791025383099794/

More and more people are appearing in the stands of the Arena as apparently the rumors are stronger than the internet in Ryo's previous world. And within a dozen or so minutes, the arena was full of people. Who are either cheered by Ryo's name, or rather by his title. Or they shout out Luckas' name, although most women shout his name. Which irritates Ryo slightly. As a result, he also has more and more dangerous ideas how to fight Luckas.

After a long introduction, Ryo was standing several meters away from his opponent. Who poses and winks occasionally at the women in the stands.

Ryo, on the other hand, looked around the arena and thought about the stands. He mainly counted in his head how much mana he currently has and how many spells he can use. Because he is aware that he has no chance in close combat and has to fight unconventionally and fully dominate the game. Which is difficult because the statistics and overall physical strength of his opponent are much greater. But considering the strategies, Luckas' strength is irrelevant. Ryo even thinks of some cool chanting to have a little fun with this fight.

However, Ryo's reflections and Lucksas posing to female fans, Sif interrupts. Who is standing on the podium like Julius Caesar. She started her speech.

(Sif)-Hello everyone to this unexpected event. Today there will be a fight between Ryotaro called "Blodly Mage" and Luckas called .... bww ... "Hero of Light" ... * cough * ... the behavior of a Ghislaine known as "Blodly She-Wolf".

(Sif)-And now we present our players. On the right side of the Arena is Luckas Lionheard, Level 67 Sacred Swordsman and Level 15 Great Defender. Known for his original semi-rotary cutting techniques and strategic thinking.

(Ryo)-Bfff...>HaHAAHAH!!!!;D....

Needless to say, the sight of Ryo laughing provoked an angry glare, not only from Luckas but from many of the women in the stands. But most of the male body of Luckas' official anti-admirers laughed along with Ryo.

(Sif)-Needless to say, the sight of Ryo laughing provoked an angry glare, not only from Luckas but from many of the women in the stands. But most of the male body of Luckas' official anti-admirers laughed along with Ryo.

Needless to say, hello the audience and Luckas were jealous and angry for a better performance of Ryo than Luckas. But to Ryo's surprise, Luckas though angry, instead of being angry, he made more use of these speeches to devise strategies. Because he only posed for female fans before.

(Sif)-The rules are simple, the last one standing on his own or the one who does not give up, will win. There are no prohibitions on spells and items. And the only rule is not to kill the mediator. Let me remind you that the rules were invented by Luckas LionHeard. So let's start without extension.

This time, Ryo has a cone worth less than two gold coins in his hand. To minimize mana consumption. And waits for Sif to start the fight.

(Sif)-Start!!!

Luckas, seeing Ryo pointing his wand at him, thinks that Ryo is quietly casting the spell. Like all the other wizards in town. And in trying to reduce the distance between them, he uses one of his skills.

(Luckas)-The goddess of war, Belona. Bless this warrior and bring upon my opponent ... The charge of the Goddess Wa .....

As Luckas was completing an incantation of Battle Magic that was intended to cover his weapon with an aura. And make it possible for him to execute a stronger scar and close the divide distance in a few seconds. To his surprise, just as Luckas finished his incantations .... a strange structure, according to him, was moving into his head. But it was a fiery drill that went straight into his head, forcing him to break the chanting and block his sword attack.

And as the fiery drill struck the center of the side of the sword's blade, despite the strength of the sword. Luckas had to block the projectile for several seconds before the enemy projectile spread.

Normally under such circumstances, Ryo could have killed him several times. However, instead Ryo wanting to give a show of strength, instead in which Luckas fought one projectile from Ryo. Ryo began chanting his new spell. Which will minimize the use of fire magic spells to a minimum.

(Ryo)-Lord of Fire, Hephaestus! You who wear a human name and a mask of flesh and blood! Which you come amid the flutter of the forge! You who are the burning creator of the tools of war! Roll violent waves across the ends of the lava seas and head south! Hell's Domain .... Sea of Fire.

To the surprise of everyone in the arena. The whole ground of the arena turned gray ... once the yellow squeak turned gray, starting from where Ryo was standing. Touching the arena floor with the palm of your hand at the end of the incantation. There were cracks in many places in the arena where you could see splashing lava. There were more and more such cracks, and the temperature in the arena grew rapidly.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/479492691630550905/ (Ignore the sky and the fiery petrified guy. And the cracks are bigger and lava gushes out of them every now and then.)

Luckas, because I notice a change in the ground of the terrain, I feel weaker. And just inhaling air made his movements slower. However, his stupid philosophy convinced him that a hero could not succumb to such a trifle.

People in the stands, consisting of nobility and commoners, and Sif and a few people from the Guild. She tried to understand what was happening because they never knew such a spell. And those more familiar with magic came up with theories. The only ones believed that it had many negative effects on the enemy. Others say it strengthens Ryo's magic. And both groups are right. This domain drastically reduces Ryo's mana consumption, increases mana regeneration, and strengthens all fire-based spells.

But now Ryo, he thinks about how stupid his incatnation sounds and that he didn't think he would come up with one before the fight. Because he was improvising after Luckas, which annoyed him a bit.

However, after the end of the Incantation, from the viewers' perspective. Ryo seems to have collapsed underground. Luckas, on the other hand, was turning in all directions at the time to locate Ryo. However, before he was able to detect him, Ryo suddenly appears under his feet. Which sort of pulls Luckas to his waist in the lava ... the ground ... And he quickly jumps out behind his back and before Luckas manages to break free from the trap. Ryo fires a fireball into Lucksas right hand in which he was holding a sword. And Ryo, after running to the sword, throws it back at the end of the Arena. And looking at Luckas, who slowly breaks free from the trap, hitting the ground around him with his fists emitting a yellow glow.

(Ryo)-Forgive me for such a move but I had to take your sword off ... I don't want to cut it off .... Hehe ...

When he said that, Lucas was almost at war and all he had to do was stretch out his legs.

(Luckas)-Shut up ... Villain ... your vile tricks are not working ..... * kick and spitting sound *

Before Luckas could say, Ryo kicked him right in the face, which only made Luckas turn his face and let out some blood. But Ryo got a pain in his leg and I think he took more damage than Luckas with that blow. So he quickly jumped back, seeing and anticipating that Luckas, in the style of a hero, jumped out of the pit he had dug himself. And he landed on his knee and got up.

However, he kept his eyes closed while doing this, wanting to look cool. However, he did not expect that his opponent would not allow him such stardom. And when Luckas got up and he could open his eyes completely. Two fiery drills went straight into his knees. And from the fact that the lower half of his armor was already destroyed and some of the metal covers were hot. The drills not only damaged his armor but also damaged his knees. By making a little burned hole in them. As a result, Luckas got up and fell to his knees.

(Luckas)-AAAAaaaaa!!!!

(Ryo)-hehe ... I promised you a lesson .... This is your first ... Never pose during a fight ... you're not in the theater or in a book to look cool .... BAAAMMM !!!-As Ryo walked over to Kneeling Lucks, who was screaming in pain. Ryo spoke and created the Fiery Painless Stick. And around his body there was a wind that surrounded his body like a tornado or a force field.

And as Ryo finished speaking, he hit Lucksas shoulder first. However, the armor was too strong and expensive to block his attack easily. So the next blow hit Luckas' cheek, burning his skin and causing one tooth to fall out. However, one blow did little. However, the pain in his knees was so severe that it meant little to him

Luckas taking advantage of the short distance between him and Ryo. He covered his right, slightly burned hand with a light aura and aimed a blow at his groin screaming.

(Luckas)-Hoolly PUNCH!!...AAaaaaa!!!!

However, as the fist approached ryo, from the fact that he no longer had the glove. And before he could withdraw his hand, four of his fingers were ground before he could tear his hand away.

(Ryo)-Lesson number two ... pay attention to your opponent. Because the opponent will never be lighter and will be entertained by your attempts to fight him ... hehehe ... well, the last one is me .... Hehehe

(Luckas)-You!!!..*BAAMMM*

Ryo hit him in the same spot again with a fiery baseball bat. The burn on his cheek has worsened and is now all black. And the skin has a few scratches ... Ryo thinks how many blows he has to make to damage his face ... Ryo laughs internally at the mere thought.

(Ryo)-Yes. I ... And what will you do ... "hero for half a copper coin" .... Hehehe ...

(Half audience)-Hahahaaha....

Luckas staggers to his feet, whispering some curses and insults in his style at Ryo.

And when he was almost erect, he said.

(Luckas)-I will never give up ... Against a villain like you !!...*Bamm!!*

Before he could, however, stand up to the end. Ryo hit his knee, right where Luckas had burned ,,fire drill" holes.

Due to which he collapsed again because of the pain.

(Luckas)-Aaaaa....

(Ryo)-This is starting to get ... cumbersome ... And it's pretty late and wasting time here. And I have to go shopping, Mutt !! So give up and let's get it over with. Or I can deprive you of your walking ability ... you have a choice.

Lucas looks up and exclaims.

(Luckas)-NEVER!!!

Ryo shrugs, sighs, and talks.

(Ryo)-Okey...Heh...

He then modifies his baseball bat and adds a lot of spikes to it. Which by chance fit perfectly into the holes in his knee, but are longer and wider. 

But before he started, he pointed with his stick at Luckas and said, even though he didn't have to.

(Ryo)-Hell Chains.

Then two fiery red-hot chains fired from Ryo's wand and tied Lucksas together, causing even more pain. Because even though they didn't cover his knee wounds, they burned his skin.

Then Ryo started hitting Luckas' knees repeatedly and he had to hit almost 15 times. To enlarge his wound. In theory, Ryo couldn't have damaged this too easily. Practically, however, it looked like Ryo was torturing Luckas and enjoying it. Because of his sadistic smile.

And only on the 40th time, Lucks' legs fell, but they were not damaged too much. More of his bones broke and he couldn't move them.

Ryo being bored and tired and having a very sore knee. He said.

(Ryo)-Now you know insulting me comes with ... hehe ... risk. So think a second time before you do something against me. Because I wouldn't be so nice and gentle. If you were to challenge me somewhere else than in front of the guild building. So Sif ... you can see that he can't fight anymore. And the store is closed in half an hour, so end the fight and that's it ... Hehe ... this mongrel he bored me.

Sif and most of the audience, not counting those who enjoyed Luckas' suffering. She woke up from her trance and Sif exclaimed.

(Sif)-The winner of the duel is Ryotaro .... the prize will be awarded in moments. Now, please take Luckas to the Guild medical section. And thank you all for coming and say goodbye.

 

5