Chapter 20
135 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several minutes later, Ryo and Sif find themselves in their private cabin in the Guild. And in front of them Sif, who a moment after them entered the cabin, bringing profit from the sale of the Sword that Ryo won in the duel.

And after handing them over to Ryo, Sif spoke up.

(Sif)-Lord Ryotaro...Here it is equal to 210 gold coins for selling the Sword of Light rare. However, if you please, I'd like to ask. What was this spell that changed the entire plane of the arena?

Ryo saw no reason not to tell her, since the mapping of such a spell can take the magic of this summer world. And so they have no measurements and only visual cues and mana shift sensations if they are quite sensitive to these kinds of things.

(Ryo)-This is a Mythical level area spell, according to my master .... hmmm .... In terms of your terminology ... er .... above level 100, maybe further. I'm not familiar enough yet. And my master's principles got into my blood too much. Understand?

Sif laughed awkwardly at the answer many times before. However, she understood and respected it because she has been working here for many years. Even for an Elf, which is a long-lived breed. And he knows that Ryo himself cannot identify his level of skill. However, it is not the level that interests her. So, she said.

(Sif)-I understand, some things cannot be forgotten. And I respect that, but I'm more interested in the specificity of the spell, what it is all about?

(Ryo)-The spell itself is called "Hell's Domain" ... you remember the incantations ... well ... It is mainly based on the fact that I .... take over the power in a given area, the size of the area also depends on the amount of mana used in the process .... It takes so much knowledge of the nature of the element and its mastery. And the fact that the element of fire is one of my strengths. And I also have the required knowledge to create something like this. As for the influence on me, it greatly increases the power of spells. fire, increases the bluntness of spell-making, and increases the strength of my key qualities like speed, reaction time, etc. It does the opposite to the enemy, slows them down, increases the mana consumption of each spell, changes almost every aspect of the enemy, and much more. This is one of the most difficult spells. in my arsenal, however, I have mastered them to a satisfactory level, according to my master.

(Sif)-I see ... You're really amazing ... I have to admit. and with that behind us, do you want anything else from the Guild?

(Ryo)-Yes. We enjoyed hunting the Desert Ogres and want to take a few missions on it. We want to master the fight against opponents with stronger bone structure strength and then when we reach the level and master the techniques best for such opponents. We will look for a task with other monsters ... of course. And one more thing, as you remember, I am that Alchemist. However, I do not want to do my work in the field that does not belong to me. And although I am grateful to the Guild for any help. He wants to buy a house with a studio. And could you please help me with that?

(Sif)-Certainly, Lord Ryo. I would be happy to look for offers in the city that are suitable for you. Just asking for criteria that would interest you, and I will prepare several offers in the near future. Then you will make your decisions.

Then Sif took the parchment and quill out of her desk drawer. And Ryo handed them. And he mentioned what interests him when he wrote.

(Ryo)-First of all, I would like to:

[--------------------------------------------]

-One-story building or more.

-With additional rooms for Alchemical workshop and a warehouse.

-A garden where I could grow herbs.

-Extra room on the street side where I could have a shop.

-And that he would have two or more empty flames

-And it may have craft studios or something like that. But if there is none, it's just an empty room that can be turned into a workshop.

[-------------------------------------------------------]

Then Ryo handed her the parchment and she looked at it for a moment. She put Poczy on the corner of the desk.

(Ryo)-And that's probably all Sif ... Aaa ... And what time we have this test tomorrow, regarding our rank in the guild.

(Sif)-Lady Ghis, currently rank C. The Guild Leader has decided to place her there. And until her body fossils heal or deteriorate, she will remain in this council. And if she wants to come back to the Guild's rank B, they will have to pass the test. But only after the fossil has healed. As for tomorrow, the Guild will see you at noon.

(Ryo)-I understand...In that case ... Until tomorrow ... Ghis it's time to go shopping.

Then Ghis and Ryo left the cabin, and Sif laughed looking at them as she saw Ghis's tail wag cheerfully. Showing her real emotions, hidden behind the stone face she had had since the beginning of the conversation.

 

It took a while for them to reach ... the Magic Market ... where they used to buy the ring and the rest of the items.

When they got inside, they noticed that the elf who works here is trying hard to ask the client out.

(Elf-seller)-Please leave, we're closing now.

She said to a man with a red beard and hair who evidently was a dwarf. And he was dressed in simple attire, characteristic of itinerant merchants or ordinary civilians.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/2251868553864452/

As Ryo and Ghis passed the aforementioned people, the dwarf pointed and screamed.

(Dwarf)-Ho...Ho...Then why can they?

The elf turned to where the dwarf was pointing and recognized Ryo immediately. And with a little panic, she said to the dwarf and ran to the owner of the store.

(Elf-seller)-Sorry, you can continue shopping. Now, if you forgive me ....

The dwarf sighed and went back to leafing through his leather bags. However, it wasn't before he chewed on Ryo's back.

Ryo, on the other hand, talked to Ghis as he went to the wand section.

(Ryo)-We currently have 392 gold coins ... Hehe .... You know what?

(Ghis)-What?

(Ryo)-I am thinking, since for the sword itself, we got more than for the missions to kill 15 Desert Ogres. So maybe in a few days we could go to Dunegon and conquer one or more Bosses and get artifacts. And if they are not artifacts that will be useful to us. We will sell them.

(Ghis)-The idea is good. However, Artifacts only drop from Bosses. And the chance that anything will drop from ordinary opponents is minimal. So it requires that we have a stock of gold for a few days.

(Ryo)-Yes...Yes...That's why I say in a few days. First, we will complete a dozen or so missions .... I don't know yet how much our house will cost ... So you know .... Dungeon ... It's just an option ... And so we have to spend most of the time on completing the mission. So take your time ....

(Ryo)-For now, let's go back to shopping. For now, let's buy weapons for us. Let's put aside 42 gold coins for emergencies and we have 350 left to buy. So look for weapons up to 175 gold coins. Don't save ... take it easy, tomorrow we will get some money back. You look for the sword and I will look for wandas for myself. Okay? ... If you find something, come to me with it.

Ghis then headed towards the swords stand and general melee weapons. Ryo, on the other hand, started browsing through the available wands. However, the selection was quite extensive, so Ryo localized the higher valued ones first. And then he judged by parameters and appearance.

Ryo finally picked one. It was a black and red staff with spikes and a half moon-shaped upper part. And with a golden core levitating in its center. Ryo chose it not only for its appearance, but mainly because it does not enhance any particular element. But it's a combat staff that boosts offensive spells to a great extent and has much smaller, more powerful defensive and support spells. However, an additional advantage is that it can be used as a melee weapon ... that's what the spikes are for.

Moments later, Ryo took the Staff in his hand and activated the Assessment skill to look at its specifications.

[=================================================]

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/40602834130853531/

Name: Night Walker Battle Staff.

Class:Epic

Rank:F (The rank relates to the class ... So this kostu is the weakest of the EPIC category. Maybe not the weakest of all, but it has a Range F ... Okay.)

Level:169

Effects: +231 INT,+110 VIT, 80 STR +830 MAX MANA,

-Offensive spells have a strength increased by 32%

-Support and Defense spells have a strength increased by 15%

-The spikes have a built-in rune of the paralysis curse. It does not harm the user.

Description:

Night Walker Battle Staff. It is a staff made serially by the Craft Guilds cooperating with the Mages Guild in the capital. The weapon has a strong grip and is widely compatible with any type of magic. However, due to the extended incantation time, its effectiveness is greatly impaired. However, boosting offensive spells make up for this drawback. The staff was initially mass-produced for military operations 20 years ago, but after peace was achieved. The excess goods were donated to the Merchants' Guild, which distributed the goods to many stores in many countries.

[===============================================]

(Author)-The ward was chosen, with quite a lot of difficulty. I was looking for something that doesn't look like an artifact, but also looks cool. If you want in cometnarzach send me a link or a photo of the Staff that will fit in the long run for MC. It's supposed to be an artifact, so look for something nice. And add some nice description of the strengths of the Staff which you have chosen. Full freedom. 

> The armor will be much later, but I'm thinking of something in black and red. Give me some ideas too?

>And the most important thing. You prefer the version of the system as shown in today's chapter.  Or Do you prefer old tables?

 

 

 

4