Chapter 21
115 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few moments later, Ryo observed an extremely beautiful and rare phenomenon. Ghis, with a rather large smile for her standards, was running towards Ryo. Her ideal large breasts, despite the armor that gripped them tightly, bounced during her short run. And she Gripping a long sword in his hand, with a katana-like appearance, however, the blade is straight. And the scabbard is made of shiny red wood. The hilt consists of a black handle and a dragon-hunted pommel.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/3659243436810514/

With a smile, Ghis handed Ryo the sword and said. As Ryo put down his staff and examined his companion's new weapon.

(Ghis)-Master....Look, this one is perfect .... just ... hmmm ....

Ryo looked at the sword and the price attached to them. And seeing her, and later a worried, downright pleading face, Ghis. Ryo laughed silently and looked at the weapon's stats first. On the other hand, in the sight of Ghis, it looked as if Ryo was wondering.

[===================================]

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/3659243436810514/

Name: Dragon Samurai Clan Sworld

Rank:F+(plus means the weapon is close to the point where it would be considered an E-class weapon.)

Class:Epic

Level:210

Effects: +230 STR, +500 AGI

+ 30% to techniques based on magical creatures. (For example. "Slash Dragon")

+40% chance to cause bleeding that cannot be healed with healing magic (Does not working for regenerate)

+Slows down natural and skill-induced regenerative regeneration by 30%.

+Blade extension.(The sword has the ability to suddenly extend the blade by 30 cm. After pouring mana into the handle.)

Description: Dragon Samurai Clan Sworld is a sword produced serially by Dragon Clans. For Samurai with higher clan positions. However, the sword was used by them until they killed the first high-level monster that would be used as material for the creation of a new sword. However, this does not mean that this sword is weak. On the contrary, it is extremely light and ideal for many fighting styles. It has a hidden effect, the elongation of the blade, which was the hallmark of this clan. And ignorance of this effect was the doom of millions of warriors fighting against the Samurai clan. 

The weapon was added to the property of the Merchant Guild, after the legendary Battle of Tohino, in which all members of the clan were killed. However, the reasons are not fully known, however, when the state authorities reached the area. They found out that possibly one of them had murdered them all to prevent an event from affecting the rest of the world. However, information about the finds, apart from weapons and other items, was withheld. And all the property of the clan was transferred to the Merchants' guild, and half of the profits were transferred to the State Treasury and several nobles participating in the expedition to explore the clan territory.

[==========================================================]

Ryo really wondered if he should get a sword himself. But from the fact that he can make up for his shortcoming ... physical weakness ... with an armor. Which he plans to buy for the next few days. He gave up on that idea. And finally he looked at the price which was 189 gold coins .... A lot ... However, Ryo saw this Ghis face for the first time .... Her face said that if she didn't buy it, she would be angry or cry or worse .. ..Ryo felt the tension in that second ... And sweat was running down his forehead ... But when he remembered the profit from selling the goods of the Desert Ogres. He laughed and spoke to Ghis with a smile. And he put his hand to her chin and raised it lightly.

(Ryo)-Ghis....How could I say no to you? ... hehe ... Besides, this weapon is perfect. Due to the fact that we are not only fighting monsters tomorrow with regenerating ... This is a magic blade lengthening function with the addition of your techniques. It's a killer combination ... And the difference ... hehehe ... 20 gold coins ... though when I think about the beginnings ... whatever ... we'll just massacre more monsters .... Hehe .... Simple.-He said the last part in a really sadistic tone. As a result, an Elf and a dwarf standing a bit further. They felt a chill run down their spine.

Whereas Ghis, she smiled .... she is a woman after all .... And most of them like to buy trinkets for them. However, Ghis prefers deadly trinkets. Those that can decapitate a human. Sexy ..... hehe ..

Ghis hugged Ryo and kissed him quite vigorously, and then they went to the checkout together. And there the Elf waited at the cash register, who waited anxiously for Ryo to put two weapons on the counter.

(Elf-Seller)-Ohhh....Y..Yes...Night Walker Battle Staff....160 gold coins and Dragon Samurai Clan Sword...185 Gold Coin. 

Ryo paid for both items and after saying goodbye to the cashier. Which Ryo remembered being in the crowd in the arena as one of the few women. Who cheered him and not Blond Luckas. So, smiling, he left the store and limped along with Ghis.

Ryo spent 345 gold coins on both weapons, bringing Ryo's budget down to 47 gold from the previous 392 gold coins.

However, back to the current situation. Ryo made a mistake in the fight against Lucas, which was to attack the opponent directly with his own body. Because the opponent had an offensive-defensive class and probably trained fencing and practiced a lot. Not to mention his level above 260. Luckas not only has high stats triggered by promotion or items. But mostly training, which when Ryo kicked him in the face .... Heh ... he broke his leg ... yes ... maybe he didn't break ... But the pain prevents him from standing on his right leg .... So he has to be based on Ghis.

But since she has an injured leg, why not go to the magic shop first. Simple ... The magic market is closer ... And the opening hours of the market are shorter than that of the magic store. So despite the pain, shopping is more important. Now the question. Why don't they buy potions at a supermarket ... Simple ... the Mages' guild reserves the rights to most potions. So Ryo didn't even bother checking to see if they had potions to heal him.

Another thing is, Ryo doesn't know what potions exist in this world at all. In the supermarket, the only thing he managed to see was dragon pox ointment ... it looked like a pharmacy in fact. Or a shelf with a pharmacy goods.

However, Ryo did not see such potions as a health potion. But maybe he didn't see them. because he was passing by and only what, he quickly read the first thing he saw on the remembered shelf in the store. Therefore, now go to a store that specializes in selling magical goods. Ryo decided to pay special attention to this.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/421579215127296290/

When Ryo and Ghis entered the magic shop with the funny name "Magic Paradox." The first thing that caught their attention was the apparently small size of the first room, which consisted of several wands, robes, accessories for sale, one large shelf with ingredients in jars, magic armor with bonus effects and a few other things. they have immediate effect, just drugs, and the only potion worthy of a name was the one that causes instant death ... poison.

However, not just any ... but the poison "Styx". Which, according to the description on the bottle, consists of many types of poisons from many creatures of the poisonous type, having an element of nature and darkness. dies instantly To prevent soul damage Yes, that's the only thing that can be called an elixir here.

However, as Ryotaro looks around the store and Ghis is holding a random staff with a wolf carved in metal on one end of the staff. A woman who, bored, rests her face on her hand and is literally lying on the counter. Finally she got irritated and said in an annoyed voice.

(Victoria)-Ehem!!!...Are you going to look at everything like this? Are you going to buy something?

Ryo and Ghis both turned their heads to the voice and saw a young girl in her late twenties with chocolate skin, long black hair, and purple eyes that shine with unusual radiance. However, her irritated and weary expression took away some of her charm.

 

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/43065740177374091/

(Ryo)-Heh...Sorry...I've been a little ... distracted lately.

(Victoria)-Yes...Heh...Heard something? ... Moments in front of you, some kid ... He yelled that the Bloodly Mage humiliated Luckas .... Heh ... Like I cared about that loser ... But at least he got what he deserved. The jerk ... Good job. What can i get you?

(Ryo)-Something for a bruise and speed up recovery. You have something?

The black-haired woman sighed irritably and replied.

(Victoria)-Mans ... As you know, there's nothing to cure you ... like this. You have to tell what exactly is wrong with you. I don't know to go to a doctor or someone with the ability to detect such things.

Ryo listened to the black-haired woman whose name he saw on the calendars with the days of the week. And at what times who works in this store. So it wasn't hard to guess her name ... Victoria.

But now listening to her argument ... because moments later, Vicotria began to take out various ointments for muscle tears, bruises and much more. Which made ryo tired, so he bought an ointment for damaged muscles and a general healing ointment. And he lost 1 gold, which left him with 45 gold coins.

And when she happily put the coin in the drawer, Ryo asked.

(Ryo)-You have a portable Alchemy kit or something similar. Or just a small cauldron with a capacity of up to 2 liters. Alchemy mortar, material portioning tools or the like.

(Vicotria)-Yes....Heh...Wait, I fetch ... I'll see what I can find.

And when she came, Victoria placed one small cauldron about the size of an adult's hand on the counter. Możdżer, where you could see the runes glowing in white. And a little handsaw and a metal box. And a little later, from under the counter, she took out a sieve with 20 glass bottles with inserted stoppers.

(Vicotria)-So yes...

  • Iron small boiler 3.5 liters. The cool effect is that you don't have to burn a fire under it. At the bottom of the cauldron is a Glyph of Fire that you use mana. And the control is really simple ... (5 gold coins.)
  • Magic mortar. It looks ordinary, but thanks to the modifications made by the mages' guillotines. This wonder can even crush a dragon bone ... Hehe ...(30 gold coin)
  • Hand saw ... Normal, for wood, bone and stuff.(3 silver coins)
  • Research kit containing small knives, spoons, batons and more ... hehehe ... piece for testing and portioning delicate materials and ingredients.(1 gold coin)
  • 15 glass bottles with stoppers.(15 Silver coins)
  • Metal Funnel (50 brown coins.)

(Vicotria)-Which gives us a total of 36 gold coins, 45 silver coins and 50 bronze coins.

This left Ryo with 8 gold coins and 50 silver coins ... almost ... but he tipped her ... because he didn't want to wait for her to give him the change. And with purchases tucked into Ryo's space ring. Ryo and Ghis returned to their room in the tavern. And while Ghis was polishing her new sword, Ryo concentrated on using Regenerate magic on the damaged leg. Because ointments did not give anything.

5