Chapter 22
97 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once Ghis and Ryo returned to their room in the tavern. Ryo sat on the bed and took off his pants to check how badly his leg was damaged.

Ghis has had some experience with these types of cases and has concluded that apart from a heavy bruise, there is nothing serious. She said it looked as if Ryo had kicked a brick building with all his might.

However, this only made Ryo aware that he was really weak physically when compared to other C-class monster hunters. Although Luckas was defensive, it still makes Ryo not anything other than a mage. Not for now. 

And while items may increase his physical stats, most will not close the gap between him and others. So Ryo has to pay more attention to increasing the level. Not to be afraid of surprise attacks or direct blows on his body.

And when it comes to Ryo's injuries, it's the use of Fusion magic, combining fire magic and regeneration magic. In just half a minute it healed his leg to full health. So it wasn't the biggest problem.

Tomorrow is the Guild ranks test, and Ryo is barely in Rank F or E in terms of level. However, the test is not limited to a simple scan but to a few tests. Which actually set your Rank level. By balancing on real skills, not anything else. So Ryo is a little calmer.

From the fact that the sun was starting to set and Ghis lay down on the bed watching Ryo. Who at the given moment started setting up alchemy equipment to try to make the first potion.

A small iron cauldron was placed on the wooden floor in front of the bed. What would be dangerous under normal circumstances ... fire. But from the fact that Ryo bought ... a more expensive version. This fire does not occur at all, but the cauldron itself has fire runes built into it. Which only require mana. Even the smoke produced when the potions are weighed is removed by the air-cleaning runes. So it's not for nothing that this is a portable boiler worth more than 40 F-rank missions.

Before Ryo pulled out the rest of the tools, Ryo poured water into the cauldron and poured mane into the rune of fire. For the water to slowly boil while he takes out the rest of the items.

Then Ryo put the mortar on his right side as he is now sitting on the floor with the cauldron in front of him.

On the bed frame, Ryo placed tools consisting of a handsaw and a kit containing small knives, spoons, and alchemy batons.

As soon as he did so, Ryo placed all the ingredients he had on his left, one at a time. Currently Ryo has:

-1 Desert Ogre's Fang (2 in Eq)

-1 Heard Desert Ogre's(0 in Eq)

-1 The eyes of the Desert Ogre (1 in Eq)

- 1 Wolf Herb(5 in Eq)

The number of ingredients is very small and Ryo only has the latter because on his way back to the room. Ghis bought Wolf Herb, which looks like a purple fern. She said that Wolf Herb if you make an ointment or just make a mush in your mouth. You can apply it to an open wound to prevent infection.

Ryo decided to investigate the Hollow Ogre Fang first. And in the end, each of the selected ingredients. It has the same process of checking properties, thanks to the skill of the Alchemist. Taste tasting, pouring mana into an object, grinding and much more. In fact, it is limited to filling the window in the System. Because without a test object, it is impossible to determine all effects without the System.

[=============================================]

Name: Desert Ogre's Fang

Class:Rare

Rank:C

Discovered Effects:

-Max 40% fire resistance.(For the whole cup used in a 2 liter mixture. The fewer fangs in the mixture, the less the effect.)

-Max 25% Regeneration.(For the whole cup used in a 2 liter mixture. The fewer fangs in the mixture, the less the effect.)

-Max 50% Increase temporary your defense.(For the whole cup used in a 2 liter mixture. The fewer fangs in the mixture, the less the effect.)

-Max 40% Healing speed(For the whole cup used in a 2 liter mixture. The fewer fangs in the mixture, the less the effect.)

-Max 25% To slow down petrification.(For the whole cup used in a 2 liter mixture. The fewer fangs in the mixture, the less the effect.)

....

(Combining with other ingredients can produce a different potion effect depending on the proportions and ingredients used in the potion. There may be a reaction between ingredients that were not presented.)

[=========================================================================]

[=============================================]

Name:  Heard Desert Ogre's

Class:Rare

Rank:C

Discovered Effects:

-Max 50% fire resistance.(For the whole cup used in a 2 liter mixture. The fewer fangs in the mixture, the less the effect.)

-Max 40% Regeneration.(For the whole cup used in a 2 liter mixture. The fewer fangs in the mixture, the less the effect.)

-Max 50%  Warming up body temperature to normal temperature. Depending on the person drinking the potion.

-Max 20% To create an explosive mixture. (The use of more than one eye for more than 2 liters of the potion may result in an explosion of the cauldron or the creation of a potion which, if immediately poured into the vessel and closed. After opening it, by contact with air. The potion explodes.)

.....

[================================================]

[=============================================]

Name: The Eyes of the Desert Ogre

Class:Rare

Rank:C

Discovered Effects:

-Max 6% fire resistance.(For the whole cup used in a 2 liter mixture. The fewer fangs in the mixture, the less the effect.)

-Max 5% Regeneration.(For the whole cup used in a 2 liter mixture. The fewer fangs in the mixture, the less the effect.)

-Max 40% chances of getting temporary thermal sight potion. (For the whole cup used in a 2 liter mixture. The fewer fangs in the mixture, the less the effect.)

-Max 15% Healing speed(For the whole cup used in a 2 liter mixture. The fewer fangs in the mixture, the less the effect.)

.....

[=========================================================================]

Name: Wolf Herb

Class:Common

Rank:E

Discovered Effects:

-Max 10% to accelerate the pace of regeneration.

-Max 8% Accelerate healing.

-Max 16% Area paralysis.

-Max 3% to cause a poisonous effect.

.....

[========================================]

Ryo noticed that the materials obtained from the Hollow Ogre produced almost identical effects. Mainly fire-based and regenerating. After all, these were the key traits of the Desert Ogre, as these creatures were highly regenerative and highly resistant to fire. Although the Thermal Imager effect is really interesting, it's perfect if you're an assassin or a hunter. Or if you fight at night.

However, now comes the harder part of it all. Because Ryo needs to know exactly how many ingredients he is adding to the cauldron. Because the System doesn't give much information. That's why Ryo buys and fills up Glimuar. And after describing all the ingredients. He opened the page in the potions section. And you started your first experiment.

Ryo wants to make a healing potion. Although given the number of effects, it is really difficult to know exactly what will result from the combination.

Ryo wanting to create a heal potion to show her tomorrow Sif .... hehehe ... Ryo has a really stupid idea if he can make a healing potion.

So Ryo, using a mortar, turned into a mush or sticky substance, 3 Wolf Herbs. Then, after making a note of it in Grimuare, he thoroughly poured it all into the heated cauldron and mixed it up. Until the water color did not change to slightly purple.

And this is an added advantage of using the potter. Because when you turn an ingredient into paste or powder. The very easy ingredient stains the water and, if there is a problem, stir it with a spoon. You can check if something is deposited on the bottom or on the skate itself. And then it is easy to determine whether the ingredient has been accurately used.

And Wolf Herb took 5 minutes for the ingredient to completely dissolve in the water.

Ryo hadn't finished weighing now, which would not only be stupid. But as far as Ryo knows from the Alchemist's skill. Each potion must consist of a minimum of 3 ingredients. Ryo is not sure why, but they say simply the potion has no effect if a minimum of 3 is not used. And since ryo has more than 3 ingredients, he did not go over it too much. And he started machining the Hollow Ogre Fang.

And frankly speaking, the process of machining the Desert Ogre Wheel was the most time consuming. First, Ryo had to cut the Tusk with a handsaw to make its pieces fit for use in a mortar. Which took 30 minutes due to the fact that the Fangs are really strong.

And one Desert Ogre Fang has already turned to powder itself. It took 20 minutes for it to completely dissolve into the cauldron.

Ryo didn't use the Hollow Ogre Heart because of that ingredient. The dominant effect is fire resistance. Besides, Ryo doesn't want to risk getting a Potion other than the Healing Potion. Because if he used the heart instead of the eye, the dominant effect would not be the treatment. Although the end result depends on the ingredients themselves.

From the fact that the Ogre's eye was only slightly larger than a human's. It fits perfectly in the mortar. However, Ryo had to be really gently and slowly shredding the eye. So that nothing spills out beyond the mortar, because there is a slight loss in a given component. And the end result may be completely different.

The eye itself melted in less than a minute, probably because of their more organic properties. Than the other two ingredients.

When the Eye was perfectly dissolved, creating a reddish-violet mixture ... More like the color of the Beetroot.

Ryo was slightly surprised why the color was so. But not knowing the color of the healing potion, he decided to wait. Until the final stage is finished.

The last stage is mainly closing the boiler with a metal cover, increasing the fire and pouring a small amount of mana. Which takes less than 3 minutes.

Ryo after completing the potion and looking at Ghis with a smug smile. Who looked at Ryo's work with interest. He poured a purple-red liquid into a glass bottle. And then he used a skill on it to test his first potion.

Which it turned out he could name. So he came up with a name based on its effects.

[================================================]

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/82261130684040816/

(Only the color, reddish-purple .... the color of a beetroot.)

Name: Ogre Medium Healing Potion.

Class:C

Item Class: EPIC (There are no such potions in this world, so even the weakest have the Epic range.)

Efects: Heals 65% of all wounds. However, using more than one per 24 hours. It can be severely poisoned and causing the disease "Fire Stroke".(Dangerous rise in body temperature, which almost always results in death.)

In the event of a fatal wound, the wound may heal to a non-life-threatening condition. However, depending on the wound, if it's too serious, the potion won't work.

In case of pouring the wound, drink the potion instead. 70% of the wound heals, and a rock-hard scab appears in its place. And after 2 days it falls off. There is no side effect with this method. But the pain of a scab is comparable to the pain of a broken bone.

Ingredients:

-1 Desert Ogre's Fang.

-1 The eyes of the Desert Ogre .

- 4 Wolf Herb.

Description: The first potion made by the aspiring Alchemist Ryotaro Zangetsu. Using the ingredients he and his companion Ghisleine obtained after fighting the Desert Ogres. And after Ghis found the Wolf Herb.

[==================================================]

From the fact that Ryo had 2 liters of the mentioned elixir, and it was already a late hour. He poured the rest of the mixture into another three 250-milliliter vials. And he put the finished potions in the space ring, then thoroughly washed the alchemy and went to sleep after playing with Ghis for a long time.

 

4