Chapter 23
85 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, Ryo with a wild smile on his lips, so people keep a distance from him and you can see anxiety and fear on their faces. Together with Ghis, he walks towards the Guild building.

When I enter the Guild, Sif immediately waves his hand to them for them to go to their cubicle. And she whispers to herself, "It's gonna be a long thank you." And as the three took their seats, Sif said.

(Sif)-Hello Lord Ryotaro ... I can see from your expression that you have something for me.

(Ryo)-Sif...Sif...Remember when I said I was an Alchemist too.

(Sif)-Yeeesss....What are you up to?

(Ryo)-See, me and Ghis have been hunting Desert Ogres lately. And we've kept some of the ingredients, resulting in these four bottles.

Then Ryo pulls out of the space ring and shows it to Sif. Which one of them began to investigate. And after a while he asks.

(Sif)-What's that?

(Ryo)-I can see you are extremely stressed today. So I'll add fuel to the fire .... hehe ... It's the "Ogre Medium Healing Potion".

(Sif)-Heals the transformation into an Ogre ... There is such a disease ... a curse?

(Ryo)-No .... And you know what? ... Hehe ... You better look yourself.

Then Ryo creates a blade-shaped fiery construct on the tip of his index finger, and in front of the eyes of the two girls you cut your hand open. Deeply, blood began to pour onto Sif's desk.

(Sif)-Ohh!!1 My Godsss!!! Fuck!!

Panicked, Sif tries to stop the blood by squeezing the wound, and slowly reaches for the edge of her clothes to make a bandage. However, as if nothing had happened, Ryo reached for one of the potions, using his mouth to pull out the cork. He spits it out and drinks the potion slowly, staring at Sif's stitched face. Which watches 65% of the wound disappear before her eyes. And he literally sees only a shallow incision left, but no more blood. As he pulls back, he takes a few deep breaths as Ryo uses regenerative and fire magic to heal the wound. Then he says.

(Ryo)-This is only a weaker version of the elixir, but that's because I used ingredients that are unusual for this elixir. Which is why it has side effects.

(Sif)-HeH!!...side effects ... I don't think you understand what you created ... But explain first, and I will write it down ... It's really too much ... for me..And it's only morning .... Hehe ... weaker version. .. come on!

(Ryo)-You already know the name .... "Ogre Medium Health Potion" ... Heals 65% of every wound after drinking it. So it can save a life in an emergency ... That's good ... The most important thing is that you can't drink more than one for 24 hours. Because it can trigger "Fire Strike". However, this can be avoided if, instead of drinking the potion, it is poured onto the wound. Then a scab will form on the wound, which will last for 2 days. For the full regeneration of the wound, however, the pain associated with it is comparable to a leg fracture. So I don't recommend the second option. Unless the situation requires it

(Ryo)-The best advantage of this potion is that if it is drunk by a person with a fatal wound. And it's close to ... well ... death. His wound will heal to a non-life-threatening state.

(Ryo)-and that's all ... And it tastes like blueberries .... Sif ... Sif ... Are you there?

Sif literally short-circuited her brain ... Of course, she understood everything he said to her. However, immediate treatment ... immediate ... Nearly level 50 or 90 of treatment-based support class. And he says it's weak ... It's not hard for her to comprehend. The fact that he created a potion that heals instantly. It will just cause a large scale uproar. And from the fact that she herself got him a shop. She guessed his plans. And the very thought of how it will sell well. And not only what kind of calculations it will do in the Guild of Magicians .... After all, such an elixir, although it does not heal in 100%, is more valuable than the most expensive ointments ...

(Sif)-It's really too much ... It's amazing ... You don't know what kind of compensation you're gonna make ... But okay ... Do you want to appraise it? And patent it.....Wait, I will go to my colouranika from the drug department, belongs to the Mages Guild ... But they're stationed, here ... wait.

Then Sif, ran out with one potion and literally heard her scream, "Chloe !!! ... Chloe !!! .... He will finish me !!!" When Ryo heard that, he looked at Ghis who had a light smile on face.

(Ryo)-Do you think it's because of the potion or because I cut my hand in front of her eyes?

Ghis just sighed and replied.

(Ghis)-You are aware of what you have created.

(Ryo)-I know ... The world's first healing potion ... Hehehe ... Think what she would do if I made a bowl of better ingredients. Which has no side effects and heals 100%.

When Ryo said that, Ghis looked at him seriously and she said.

(Ghis)-I don't doubt you can do that. However, the most important thing is that once you manage to create such a potion, we don't sell it. What you have created now is the best place to start. People will sooner find themselves in a miscture which, despite its miraculous effects, has a serious side effect. So if you keep making potions, they'd better have a side effect. Which will only confirm people about the difficulty level associated with it, making the valuable one much bigger. Well, I guess I'll have to control ... you.

Ryo brought his mouth closer to hers and said.

(Ryo)-If you want, you can try to dominate me? ... hehe ... Besides. Behind every great man there is a woman. So I will be on your side. After all, the sales plot will now be your role. I create, you concentrate on marketing ... It can be.

(Ghis)-Okay ... But you'll have to teach me to write.

Ryo just laughed and said before kissing Ghis.

(Ryo)-I love you.....

After Ryo kissed Ghis, into the room .... She ran ... Sif ... Carrying a document and half one bottle of potion. And behind her was slowly followed by a rich, aristocratically dressed woman with white hair pinned up in a rather serious hairstyle. In her hand she was holding the goblet containing Ryo's mixture. And slowly, with a serious step. She walked over to the only empty chair, and Sif who was standing behind the empty chair. It helped the woman to sit down.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/632192866437401969/

(Chloe)-Mr. Ryotaro ... My name is Chloe Lilien von Greenwood. I am a representative of the Mages Guild, which registers original items of magical origin. Including your potion ... And if I may ask. How did you create this outstanding elixir?

Ryo knew from the very dress of the woman that he was talking to an influencer now. Because from information from Sif and Ghis, he knows that the Mages Guild is not limited to this city or country. It is a global organization, and what may be beneficial to it, on the contrary. So what he says now is very important.

(Ryo)-As surely Sif informed you. I am or rather was the only apprentice of a certain master. Unfortunately, I can't even pronounce his name. But my master is dead, but that doesn't matter. The point is that my master gave me a special kind of training. By which I mean the world, magic or, in this case, Alchemie a little differently. I have knowledge and skills that are original, unheard of. However, you can see the effects yourself, and when it comes to the magical aspect, if you wish, you can stay in the Guild for the placement exam. Which I will approach today, so you will have a bigger picture of me.

(Chloe)-Hm....I see.....You have secret knowledge ... let's say you are the heir of some powerful mage and alchemist. And you have knowledge and skills ... which results in a potion. Created from monsters from the last mission. I understand that you only started making potions now because you have acquired a portable Alchemy kit.

(Ryo)-Yes...

(Chloe)-Of course ... The Mages Guild ... Understands the aspect ... heirs ... So of course we will patent your new potion, under your name. However, understanding your situation ... please give your name. It doesn't have to be real ...

Ryo literally felt a cold sweat on his back and said shortly.

(Ryo)-Zangetsu...Ryotaro Zangestsu....Then please enter ... ... - he said in a serious tone.

(Chloe)-I understand ... Zangetsu ... this supplement in the documents. Now that I know about your circumstances. The guild will give you a certificate tomorrow, an alchemist, and a license to trade magic articles. In your new shop ... so don't worry ... Of course I understand that you want to work with the Mages Guild.

(Ryo)-Of course ... After all, thanks to the guild, I can have more customers and maybe special orders. Although you know that the rules and methods are kept to themselves. And I can refuse any orders.

(Chloe)-Ho..Ho...Of corse...We respect you, Mr. Zangetsu. And we will be happy to use your services. Now that we have it behind us. We can start discussing your first product.

(Chloe)-As you can see, this cup. It is actually an Artifact that is used to research potions. And frankly speaking, your first official work is ... impressive ...

(Ryo)-So what is it worth, one vial of ,,my" potion?

(Chloe)-The potion is really .... unique ... Heal 65% of every wounded person and even be able to save someone from death ... Really ... I think one potion .... 400 gold coins ... For a good start.

(Ryo)-,,In this bluntness, I could live off it. But I love fighting too much ... It doesn't matter ... I just earn 100% for each one, after all, I don't spend on ingredients. Because I get it myself ... sounds good."-think Ryo.

(Ryo)-Of course, I understand that the Guild wants to buy the other two potions.

At this point, Sif is literally pale as a ghost and really tense up.

(Chloe)-Yes ... Of course ... Although I thought you, Mr. Zangetsu. He'll want to keep at least one ... In an hour, you've got your exam.

(Ryo)-Hehe...Of course I left myself one or more ... I listed the ones I want to sell, of course.

Ryo thought, and wanted to keep out of the details of the potion-making process. And he has to drive a few more levels today and create a skill based on security ... totems ... and the like. Because something tells him he'll really need it.

(Chloe)-Yes ... I understand ... Sif complete the transaction and then hand the potions over to my office.

(Chloe)-And you, Mr. Zangetsu. If he wants to register new potions or something similar. Please send Sif, and next time he'll teleport directly to your private cabin.

(Ryo)- I understand.

(Chloe)-Now, if you excuse me, I'll walk away to finish the paperwork. And thank you for your time and I hope Ryotaro Zangestsu will have a fruitful cooperation.

She said as she slowly left the cabin. And she said softly to herself.

(Chloe)-Really ... diamond ... in the mud ... Really impressive, I have to report it.

 

Meanwhile, Sif paid Ryo 800 zlotys montet. And after a while, talking about the aristocratic elf from the Mages Guild. Sif showed several photos of shops with prices ranging from 500 gold coins to even 3000 near the city center. Those in the center cost at least over 7,000.

1,  https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/148126275233464048/  (2000 gold)

2. https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/29343835063201206/ (500 gold)

3.https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/36873290691446591/(2500 gold)

4.https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/10977592828562343/ (4000 gold)

5.https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/7881368084482558/ (2000 gold)

6,https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/2885187252404712/ (1800 gold)

7.https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/914862416139360/ (5000 gold)

8.Provide the link to the photo and the price you would give for the building in the comments.

2.

3