Chapter 26
89 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After receiving the assessment and the audience and most of the staff have left the Arena. Ryo spoke to Victor and he agreed to let Ryo dismantle the monster at the Arena. After all, it wasn't a problem and no one booked the arena. So Ryo and Ghis took about two hours to dismantle the Arachnoid.

After finishing work, Ryo began to write in his Grimoire information about defeating the beast.

[==============================================================]

Category: Monsters.

Region: Desert. 

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/442337994636888199/

Name: Arachnoid

Fight type: in close combat and middle distance

Weak points:

The abdomen is the most vulnerable point. The thinnest layer of leather. Cutting it off can cause severe, fatal hemorrhage, as the artery connects the heart and the abdomen runs through the entire organ.

Attacks based on combat aura and original Ghis techniques. They are very effective. Bones burst after 3 hits. You can pierce a heart with one blow. Decapitation possible with enhanced Gihis cut.

Mana Consumption

(Ryo didn't remember how much he was using, so he didn't fill it. And he left room for future fight with arachnoid .)

.......
...
..
.
Valuable Materials and Potion Ingredients(Written after deconstruction into Desert Ogre materials.)

> Arachnoid fur.
> Arachnoid mandibles.
> Arachnoid Eyes
> Arachnoid claws.
>Arachnoid meat
>Arachnoid heard
>Arachnoid silk
>Arachnoid sting

...

..

.

And more

[======================================================================]
Ryo was just finishing obtaining valuable materials. However, there was not enough space for the dice in the spacious ring. So Ryo sold them to Victor, earning another 200 gold. So after collecting the materials and cleaning the place. Ryo and Ghis left the Guild grounds and headed to the magic market to get the armor. Because the previous one ... is cheap.

And Ryo has 1047 gold coins. And now she plans to earn more and reduce expenses as much as possible. After all, he wants to buy a house that costs 4,000 gold.

So the first item on the list of things to buy is armor for Ryo and Ghis. Which gives you increased security or simply protects your life against unpredictable opponents. Because Ryo plans to go to the Guild tomorrow, collect the papers, and review offers to exterminate the monsters. And, potentially, choose one that will ensure quick income. And then buy a house and start earning seriously and make yourself as comfortable as possible.

For today, however, Ryo plans to brew one more dose of "Ogre Medium Healing Potion" today. So four little bottles. And keep them just in case. And maybe he plans to do an experiment with new materials.

 

And when they both finished their work in the arena, they smiled to the armor shop and bought the following two armor for themselves.

[===================================]

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/63824519709862378/

Nazwa:  Armor of the Fallen Mage.

Ranga:D+

Klasa: epicki

Poziom:469

Effects: +530 STR, +700 AGI , 500 INT , +2000 MAX MANA

+  Auto repair. (If the owner poured mane into an armor with the intention of repairing it, the armor activates a self-repeir rune.)

+-20% to negate magic attacks based on the elements of light, lightning and wind.

+The armor negates the 70% shadow magic that was used to attack its owner. (The effect was created by the use of dark steel in metal parts of the armor.)

+Curse of slowing down. (When the opponent deals physical blows directly to the owner's body. A slow curse is placed on the enemy, slowing down their movements and dulling their senses by 2% for each hit.)

 

Opis: Armor of the Fallen Mage. It is an armor inspired by the original armor of the Legendary Fallen Hero. Who, after defeating the Demon Lord 500 years ago, was betrayed by his comrades. And the aforementioned armor became a symbol of his power. However, this armor is only an attempt to recreate the said legendary armor. However, a mage from the Mages Guild, failed to recreate the rare effect of said armor. So the unsuccessful project was transferred to the serial production department, and armor with high statistics, but much weaker than the original, began to be sold in series. But looking like the one in a legend, one of the hundreds of stores owned by Guildl Mage.

[==========================================================]

[===================================]

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/601441725243985482/  (But, Black)

Nazwa: Black Ronin armor.

Ranga:D-

Klasa: epicki

Poziom:441

Effects: +830 STR, +900 AGI , +692 VIT ,+1000 MAX MANA

+  Auto repair. (If the owner poured mane into an armor with the intention of repairing it, the armor activates a self-repeir rune.)

+-20% to negate magic attacks based on the elements off fire, dark, Earth

+ The armor is extremely durable and hard due to the "Spider Dragon" web fibers that have been modified to be no different from cotton or any other material, resulting in an armor with the strength of extremely strong steel and the flexibility of the basic leather armor.

+ Passively stores the owner's mane and strengthens the user's body during combat, increasing his overall stats by 25%.

Opis: Black Ronin armor. Mass-produced armor for swordsmen, ninjas, and other classes specializing in single-handed sword or katana combat. The armor was created by the Mages guilds, due to the increase in the number of classy people and the increasing amount of stay for these goods.

[==========================================================]

Ghis looked really sexy in her new armor because of her figure. Whose new armor had brought out even more, and the rest of the day had ended relatively sooner than expected.

However, the next day, early in the morning, Ryo had to weigh portions of the "Ogre Medium Healing Potion." And after examining the properties of the four ingredients obtained from Arachnodia, Ryo and Ghis went to the Adventurers' Guild Building.

Of course, in the new armor, which made people's fear of Ryo heightened even more. Especially among the adventurers who witnessed yesterday's Ryo's exam.

On a positive note for Ryo, even though a few brave guys looked at Ghis incorrectly. However, after looking at Ryo, they didn't know where to run. Which caused Ryo's terrifying giggle, which scared them even more.

And just as they entered, a few moments later from the room behind the reception desk opposite the entrance. He went out to Ryo, Victor, who came up to them and said.

(Victor)-Hoho...Mr. Zangetsu. Now you look like what people describe you ... hehe ... that's a compliment ... although I think you look great. Now let's see my sis waiting in your cabin.

After this rather special greeting, the group entered the booth. Where Sif was staring at Ryo for a moment and her gaze fell on Ryo's exposed belly for some unknown reason. Which made Ghis growling, which was cute for Ryo.

(Sif)-ehem...Mr. Zangetsu .... Ghislaine ... Hello, how can I help you?

(Ryo)-You see, Sif, we originally planned to hunt the Desert Ogres, which we'll do as well. But later. However, we now want to review the monsters with the maximum ... high rewards for defeating them. So could you please give us a list or something?

Before Sif answered, however, Victor spoke. Who was behind Sif.

(Victor)-hmmm...Forgive the question. But why not hunt Desert Ogres and gather materials for as many of your potions as possible.

(Ghis)-This is my idea. Initially, Ryo wanted to do that, but if we sell too many potions now. Or rather, we'll focus on fighting the Ogres. This will relatively slow us down the progress in purchasing and opening our own business. So it's better to hunt for better paying jobs. Buy a house and then focus on developing Alchemical Craft. Although we will acquire new ingredients in the meantime, so if we open a shop. The assortment will be much larger. Thus, the percentage gains will be greater than if we had limited ourselves to the Ogres.

(Ryo)-My Girl...hehe...she is right.

(Victor)-I see. And if you have already created something new ... I will not hide that I am intrigued by your craft. And I'd love to learn from you.

(Ryo)-Victor...We both know that what I have in mind ... It is really worth a lot ... And probably if not for the fact that I am unpredictable and I have the strength to ensure my safety. It's been a long time since some organization would tear me up and use me for its own purposes. And she plans to keep this knowledge from getting out ... to be ... a family secret. So apart from Ghis, maybe I would only reveal my recipes to our children. But that's for the future. So forgive me.

(Ghis)-Aa......ee....

(Victor)-I respect that and I would probably do the same. So I will not overdo it. But if you create something interesting ... I would love to use ... So if you had a potion to strengthen any aspect then tell me. I'm having trouble getting my overall stats up. Well, goodbye.

Ryo understood what Victor was talking about. I already had a few ideas, however they require herbs or rather going to the herbalist. And a lot of research related to it.

And after Victor left, Ryo began to browse through individual monster extermination missions.

 

 

4