Chapter 27
79 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ryo)-Sif ... We choose to exterminate the "Blue Berserkers".

Sif quickly took the selected ad from Ryo's hand and began to read it again. To then take one of the many books out of the desk cupboard. And after a while, when she found the book, she said.

(Sif)-The "Blue Berserker" is a Humanoid race, as you can see in the painting. Their key feature is their rather sumptuous and highly developed muscular structure and only one eye, located in the monster's mouth ... it looks like this The monster is a scavenger, but instead of devouring it, it has the ability to consume a dead creature, which increases its strength by a small percentage, but above all turns a corpse into nutrients.

(Sif)-A monster that, due to its fast digestion process, is a monster that does not act in a herd. But mostly they are loners, because cannibalism has often been involved in the shortage of game. So unless it's the mating season for this monster, it's very hard to find two individuals next to each other.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/2674081019735799/

(Sif)-"Blue Berserkers" inhabit the eastern area of the city. It's quite a distance, one day's walk or half a day in a carriage. But consider ... you ... Maybe two or three hours.

(Sif)-Unfortunately, they are quite strong and the ingredients that can be obtained from them. These are the fangs and their eye and claws. These ingredients are not, at least, purchased, but you can try to get something else. This may apply to your Alchemy.

(Ryo)-hmmm...yes...I can do something ... Okay, give me a location and let's do it.

 

Sif then gave the locations, and after saying goodbye, Ghis and Ryo headed to the city's eastern gate. And halfway, Ryo had an interesting thought in his head, so he turned to Ghis. Which was currently looking at the exhibition at the market they were going through at the moment.

(Ryo)-Ghis ... so I was wondering. You see, our city is dominated by elves, dwarves and humans. And I hardly see any beastmen. Maybe two in Gidlia but nothing else.

(Ghis)-*ehmm....This is mainly because in the neighboring country, where most people live. All the other races are being pampered and treated ... in a very bad way. It has reached the point where you cannot see an elf, a human beast, a dwarf who is not a slave or a foreign merchant. Or an ambassador or someone highly appointed from abroad. This is a really nasty place for other races.

(Ghis)-And considering that the Land of Beastmen borders on the land of humans on the western border of the land of humans. It is almost impossible to get here without any specific route through the southern or northern countries.

Ryo wanted to ask how she got captured and thus into this city. However, whenever he tried, Ghis refused to answer him, saying it was an unpleasant topic. So Ryo didn't ask.

Then the journey passed much faster because when Ryo combined the magic of flight with the magic of the wind using fusion magic. The cost is negligible and the speed is much higher. Therefore, by the way, they stopped many times to collect some plants suitable for alchemy.

However, after three hours, due to numerous interruptions. Ghis and Ryo reached the mountainous area, where they saw a fragment of a blue demonized hulk at the entrance of one of the caves.

(Ryo)-Ghis, the plan is simple, first we lure one individual, then to the area behind us. He proposes "Wind and Kick." Then we'll check out our new "friend" and see how best to "play" with him. Hehe ... (evil smile)

(Ghis)-hehe...If you ignore that exciting smile, this tactic is foolproof.

Ghis had gotten used to Ryo's rather eccentric nature and downright his bad ... if you can call it that. Facial expressions, cruelty and sadistic professionalism when it comes to studying the weaknesses of monsters. It gives her a rather peculiar pleasure ... it turns her on ... why, no one really knows. Women are complicated.

Moments later, Ryo positions the Ghis in the correct position according to their plan. To then fly up on its own, over the caves and with the monster facing the edge of the area in front of the cave. Ryo uses a powerful "Wind Push" which launches the monster into the air, only moments later Ghis jumps out. And kicking him in the air, she launches the monster onto the mountain's floor.

Then, as the monster landed, with its backs facing the mountain. And slowly he tried to get up. Ghis, running up the steep slope a few meters behind the monster, jumped out and made a "Wolf's Thrust" which was to thrust the blade into the center of the monster's spine. However, the monster is really tough, only the energy has ripped off the meat ... mostly skin and muscles. it revealed a piece of the spine.

As a result of the monster's impact, he leaned on his hands more tightly. But he didn't fall. Meanwhile, Ryo, levitating carefully over the monster, was finishing shaping the structure of fire and wind. And when he gave the signal to Ghis. The ghis saltem jumped out in front of the monster and kicked it, hitting him on the side of the head, slightly stunning the monster.

Meanwhile, Ryo was finishing an experiment in which he played the magic of fire and wind in a projectile in the shape of an elongated, really heavy drill. Which is driven by the force of the wind. And the magic power is used almost in its entirety. Ryo used 3/4 of his mana reserves on this attack. To then shoot the drill, which literally destroyed a fragment of the spine. And it damaged one of the lungs, to be exact. And inferring from the panting or strange growl from the monster.

The "Blue Berserker" fell to the ground. And his movements were severely restricted, and every little movement intensified the monster's painful roar. Which only suspended Ryo's evil smile.

(Ryo)-Blue, has a highly developed nervous system ... who would have thought. That he's so "sensitive: ... hehe ... All right ... Plan B is that we will destroy the backbone of every monster, but we'd better look for other weak spots.

(Ghis)-You realize no one else in the story. He doesn't think like you. Besides, for other spines, he was never a weak point.

(Ryo)-They are the Ghis amateurs ... we are different. Now let's have fun with Blue ... Hehe ... I love these games.

4