Chapter 28
866 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It would be a person who is not an experienced adventurer, fighter, or scientist. She saw Ryo and Ghis while "playing" with the "Blue Berserker", she would call them ... demons, monsters. Because the sight of two people mutilating and slowly destroying in search of weakness the body of a still living being ... even though it is a monster. She couldn't help being scared.

And Ryo's smile, which literally says he enjoys every scream of a dying beast. To a third party who sees it, Ryo is worse than a monster. And for others it is cruel, but professional. Especially after the presentation in the Guild arena.

But back to the "fun." Ryo and Ghis had a real problem finding a weak spot that would not be the eye in the monster's mouth. The entire body of the "Blue Berserker" can be called a large pile of muscles. The organs were minimal, quite small for the size of the beast. Which were covered by several rows of bones anyway. Which made it impossible to destroy one of them.

The only "weak point", if you can call it that. There is the spine, more precisely the fragment above the pelvis. And this is the place with the smallest .... muscle cover. and Ryo practiced their best techniques to kill the monster quickly and efficiently.

And with the fact that Ryo developed an effective technique to defeat the "Blue Berserker" relatively quickly, he sat down on a nearby rock and began writing his entry for his Grimoire. Halfway through, however, he looked at Ghis who was practicing some skill on a berserker's arm And he held back the perverted thoughts of how sexy he looked in his new outfit. He remembered one or more things he had neglected because of ... a duel ... or just money, gold ... The first was his promotion, after all, he defeated not only Blue but also Arachnoid in the meantime, and he's not sure if he checked his Status before or after the Desert Ogre fight, so he quickly completed the Grimuare entry and checked his Status first.

[==========================================]

Status:

Name: Ryotaro Zangetsu

LVL:45

Mana:450/3902

STR-874

VIT-798

AGI-1069

DEX-453

INT-902

CHA-65,12

(Practicing magic, fighting monsters + items.)

[===================================================]

Honestly, Ryo was pleased with his sudden increase in stats, and even though he owes most of it to the subject. It's a fact that his struggle and actions in general. They also made him feel good. Ryo decided to test his skills, in the end he was promoted so many times. So he definitely has points that he can invest.

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 23
Regeneration Magic 3
Magic of Fusion 1
Fly Magic
Soul Eyes 2
Alchemist 2
Air Magic 15
Skill Points 7

At the moment, Ryo had no idea how to use the points. However, knowing that he was planning to pursue an alchemy activity. He decided to invest a few points in Alechem. And leave the rest for the time when he has an idea to use them.

Name Skill Level
Fire Magic 23
Regeneration Magic 3
Magic of Fusion 1
Fly Magic
Soul Eyes 2
Alchemist 6(+4)
Air Magic 15
Skill Points 3

And when I'm done checking my current state. Ryo looked at Ghis. And a thought flashed in his mind. After all, in terms of the damage they do. Even though Ryo has more firepower, it's Ghis. If it wasn't for Ryo's mind and fighting tactics, in a 1vs1 fight, Ghis would have won. Because if Ryo had a Magic System like everyone else in this world. Ryo didn't even have time to cast a single spell before Ghis defeated him. So out of curiosity, Ryo decided to check his woman's status.

[==========================================]

Status:

Name: Ghislaine Dedoldia

Title: Sword King, Bride of the Bloodly Mage, Bloodly She-Wolf, Kid village Dedoldia, Slave Ryo.

Class: Wolfs Sword King lvl.81, Alchemy lvl 1, 

LVL:483

Mana:851/5200

STR-18456

VIT-21457

AGI-24574

DEX-11452

INT-10758

CHA-94.9(max 100)

[===================================================]

When Ryo saw the Status Ghis, his Ego was hit hard. That is, he understood that Ghis was born in this dawn. And she trained her techniques and her body. And she also promoted her class, which, probably in addition to techniques and skills, gained an increase in statistics after each promotion. However, when he looked at his own, he was a little scared. When one thought flashed to his mind. How is he supposed to satisfy her, since his statistics are mediocre, weak compared to hers? What if he was the only one gaining and she was not satisfied. This tugs slightly at his pride. So he invested the rest of the points in a rather special branch of magic. After all, magic is his only strength in this world.

Coming back, however, Ryo saw the full stats of a person for the first time. He guessed it was because, in theory, Ghis was his slave. However, over time, he doesn't see it that way anymore. But it does not matter. Ryo was also not sure if his stats were on the same principles as Ghis stats. After all, with 902 INT, he shouldn't even be able to scratch the body of the "Blue Berserker". However, it tears off his skin and breaks his muscles. And with all his mana, he can even incinerate him. Which would be impossible if he was under the same system as Ghis. So Ryo understood that as a person transfigured into this world, he is different, and even though he has stats 10 or 100 times lower than Ghis, it is like a person with € 1 said he has less than a person abroad who has 2 zlotys. Which has the ratio 1 Euro = 4 PLN approx.

Which calmed Ryo a little, but he was surprised to see a new class at Ghis. And he didn't understand it a bit. The Wolfs Sword King class may have been a combination of several classes and therefore only has two. Or, Ghis only trained with this class, and she got the Alchemist class from watching Ryo work. And while Ryo taught her how to do it while making potions this morning.

It was really difficult, but it can be useful. However, her Alchemist class. She is subject to the law of this world, so she will not be able to receive recipes for potions like Ryo. But for what they use in this dawn. However, if you remove these weak laws from it. It is this knowledge that can be used to create new potions when collaborating with Ryo. And her skills in processing the ingredients will be smoother and better.

So it's just profit.

So now that Ghis is done "partying" both after collecting ingredients from the butchered "blue Berserker". They went looking for another one.

 

4