Chapter 30
127 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This week can safely be called the "Blue Berserker Hunting Season." Ghis and Ryo all week ... Tuesday through Saturday .... 5 days .... Working week ... They were on par for one extermination mission up to 20 Blue But the actual number of ... killed in a day ... ranged from 20 to 23 "Blue Berserkers." Because when fighting this monster, saving mana is important. So they could not fly and look for enemies from the air. So the time of searching shortened the amount of free time. Because the duo had to go deeper into the mountains. Ryo was forced to put off buying a house until Monday.

The total sum of monsters killed is 114 ... Really large number, but if you think about it. It is actually doable and profitable. Because when you spend the whole day in the mountains and fight the same monster, it gets easier with each kill. As the levels go up and the techniques and coordination in the team get stronger.

So on Sunday night, Ryo and Ghis kept track of their earnings.

They completed 5 missions for which the reward for one, without any bonuses for the sale of materials, is 1000 gold coins. So for the entire 5 missions they received 5,000 gold coins.

Which in itself was enough to buy and renovate a new home. But there are also wages for selling the teeth and eye of the "Blue Berserker". Considering that 1 fang is worth 1 gold coin, 20 silver coins, and 1 eye is worth 5 gold coins. So if the fangs were worth a total of 1470 and 105 the eyeballs of a monster, which in terms of gold are worth 1764 gold coins and 525 gold coins, which gives a total of 2289 gold coins.

Needless to say, it's been a really tough week for the duo. So they spent almost all Sundays in a room or restaurant. And after the evening fun, they went to sleep because in the morning they have an interview with a notary in the city center.

 

The next day, Ryo went from Ghis to the central square with Ghis and Sif, whom they picked up from the Guild. They head to the Elf standing in front of the Merchants' Guild building. Ryo is a bit tense as he is tempted by the offers of some of the more luxurious gun shops. However, he tried to look at Ghis without thinking about the temptations in the shops. 

The elf to which the group was heading was dressed in a blue and black aristocratic garment characteristic of the elven culture. He had long black hair and fair skin, and he looked with a mixture of fear and curiosity.

The elf to which the group was heading was dressed in a blue and black aristocratic garment characteristic of the elven culture. He had long black hair and fair skin, and he looked with a mixture of fear and curiosity.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/11470174040580820/

As the group approached the mentioned elf, he was the first to show initiation and extended his hand in greeting towards Ryo.

(Ronald)-It is an honor to meet the infamous Ryotaro Zangetsu, the most famous alchemist in the city, hailed as "Bloodly Mage" and "Bloodly Alchemist". My name is Ronald von Oak. I'm your notary in charge of purchasing property # 00512. And I am one of the Merchants' Guild councilors responsible for the Real Estate trade

(Ryo)-Nice to meet you. However, if you can. Why would someone of your size ... cope with such a task?

(Ronald)-The answer is relatively simple. The Merchants' Guild wants to have the best possible contact with you for future transactions. Because you're not only a promising adventurer who broke the record for selling expensive and rare materials through a guild. After all, the sale of 1,470 tusks. Which have really valuable uses in as little as 5 days. And in addition, only two people. It is a feat that draws attention like an oil lamp on a dark night in an empty field.

(Ronald)-Mr. Zangetsu is also an innovative Alchemist who is probably the only person in the world with access to the techniques and recipes of such precious potions. Which until now were just a legend or a silly joke. And for the simple fact that you have a monopoly on these potions, Gidlia requires a good relationship with who your caliber is.

(Ryo)-I will take it as a compliment. Now let's move on to the transaction. I would like to start renovations as soon as possible and time is money, Mr. Ronald.

(Ronald)-haha... ,,time is money"...Well said ... Let's go to your new mansion. We will make the transaction and signing the title deed on the spot.

Ryo couldn't help noticing that Roland, the high-ranking elf in the city. Like most high-ranking people, they began to pay attention to him. And it can turn out to be dangerous. If not properly secured

Ryo's new mansion was located close to the center, just on the adjacent shopping street. The building looked much better than the photo. However, the fact is that it needs renovation. And according to Ronald and Sif, the building has been abandoned for 2 years due to an accident that happened at that time.

As for the interior, it is very dirty and dusty. And in addition to the built-in blacksmith's oven, several shelves. Most of the rooms are empty, but for the needs of signing the contract. Sif, who turned out to be a magician ... created a stone table and two chairs. And after reading the contract and signing it. And the deed of ownership. Ronald said.

(Ronald)-As you can see, all formalities are over. And you are officially the owner of this land, congratulations. However, I see that the appearance of this ... building offends your ... majesty. And aside from dirt in general, you have a need for lots of furniture, accessories, and alchemy machines. So I would like to suggest your modest services. Our Guild has a number of carpentry and metallic companies producing various articles. So if you like, I am at your disposal.

(Ryo)-Of course I would be interested in your services ....... However, I would insist that you deal with the Sif Transaction. She is my personal guild assistant. And I trust her. And I will probably need a woman's hand, or even two. So let's say you get along with Sif. And let's say, subtracting the restoration services, the cost of which you will tell her. Through it, I will use your services. Because I really have very little free time. And in the Adventurers' guild, I am still in the missions every day. So I hope it will be a fruitful cooperation.

Ronald seemed a little angry before regaining his composure and nodded politely. And he said.

(Ronald)-I look forward to your future success. And if you excuse me, I will make suggestions for articles and hand them over to Lady Sif. And today the restoration team will be arriving and letting you know about the costs, Sif. To which I have already passed on the total cost. And I hope to see you in the near future.

 

3