Chapter 19
71 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Overall, hunting for "Blue Berserkers" after tactics was worked out was child's play for a duo. Especially when the monster is a loner and maybe if the monster had companions. They're extremely tough motherfuckers when you spare your mane.

Ghis and Ryo were going deeper and deeper into the territory of the monsters, so they could not afford to use up all of their mana and wait for the mana to regenerate. So their fight shortened to many less demanding attacks. Which results in half the mana consumption.

Their mission consisted of the extermination of 10 to 20 "Blue Berserkers" to limit their populations on the border of the territory around the city. However, Ghis and Ryo, due to ... time of day ... having more time, killed 5 more monsters. a lot of goods and ingredients.

By killing 25 "Blue Berserkers", each with 14 teeth and one eye. The duo gained 375 teeth and 25 monster eyeballs. Plus Ryo had a cut, scraps of their skin, and about 10 kg of muscle tissue. potions that increase physical strength.

On the way back to town which was very relaxed. I shortened to talking and collecting herbs. They both agreed to sell the loot of 23 monsters, while 24 teeth and two eyeballs would remain for potions. And muscle tissue and skin are not aggregated and not computable.

So after reaching the Guild and taking a seat in the private cabin again. Ryo has started putting out the loot he wants to sell.

(Sif)-You really did it ... It's really impressive ... You know it's a B-rank monster and so far the smallest lane fighting the "Blue Berserker" consisted of a minimum of 6 people.

(Ryo)-haha ... Did you hear Ghis? ... 6 people out of one ... I have a heavy conscience fighting 2vs1 because I don't want Ghis to get bored. And you say they can't handle Blue ...

(Sif)-Heh...Very funny ... really ... But not everyone is a monster like you.

(Ryo)-I'm a monster ... you really hurt me with these words ... I'm just using my brain in a fight ... it's not that hard.

(Sif)-So how do you use your brain, Great Bloodly Mage?

(Ryo)-It's actually a rare secret. First, I check the area where my prey is. And based on the terrain, I choose a tactic to deal with the monster. If like Blue is a loner stationed at the edge of the cave entrance. I use wind magic to knock him down from above, and Ghis corrects it with a kick in the air. If the monster survives ... Hurwa ... Then we surround it and either break its spine so it can't move ... Hehe ... Or we tear its limbs off to get the same effect. Then we start to "play" to find the weakness. By examining the effects of attacks in every possible place to determine the weakest point on the victim's body ... Hehe ... And when we find one, we devise tactics to ... end the game as soon as possible.

He said with a really sadistic smile that made Sif paler slightly. Then she breathed a breath and said.

(Sif)-Are you still surprised that I call you a monster?

(Ryo)-What???

(Ghis)-You're smile.

(Ryo)-Heh...Is it bad that I enjoys my work?

(Sif)-I admit that you are a professional when it comes to such matters. Your methods, while inhuman, are effective. And the results speak for themselves. But because of your attitude towards ... killing ... Nobody really thinks you are human in this town.

(Ryo)-Yyyyy....And what?

Sif looked at Ryo not surprisingly, as she is used to people to defend themselves in such situations. And many say that they are proud to belong to the best breed in their opinion.

(Sif)-I don't know ... Generally people are proud of who they are with. And despite the fact that in the lands of the elves, people are discriminated against. And the countries of the people are considered a superior race. And you don't care where you come from anyway?

(Ryo)-Sif...I am Ryotaro Zangetsu ... not human..dragon or octopus. I am Ryotaro Zangetsu ... a maniac of killing .... loving killing enemies ... potions maker ... Bloodly She-Wolf lover ... The hottest guy in town named Bloodly Mage. He doesn't identify with anyone. Finally look ... Do you know anyone else like me ... There are no two like me.

(Ryo)-And if people in the city don't think I'm human ... That's good ... I don't care. It only makes them see me as being ... independent .... If that can be said.

(Sif)-ehh...Yes...You're one of a kind ... And I like you for that ... ahem ... I mean ... Let's evaluate your loot ... Let's see ... 347 "Blue Berserker" fangs and 20 eyeballs.

Ghis frowned at Sif's words at first. But then she listened to her and thought about the last hunt.

(Sif)-One Fang is worth 1 gold 20 silver so all fangs are worth 450 gold coins. One knob called worth 5 pieces for 20 gold, gold and 100 gold. Which gives us 550 gold.

(Sif)-It is a B-rank mission and the reward for completing the said mission ranges from 500 to 1000 gold ... Depending on the completed mission. From the fact that you have exterminated the maximum number of monsters, you get a full reward of 1000 gold. So summing up here is 1550 gold, for the Rank B missions, "Extermination of the" Blue Berserkers "on the border between the GreenNight forest and the Unbearable Mountains.

Sif said as she finished writing her mission report. Just like she did every time after issuing the prize and selling the loot.

(Sif)-Okay ... Would you like to take another mission?

(Ryo)-Yep...On the way to the Guild, we agreed with Ghis that if this mission would be profitable. We will do it several times to buy this property. Because then we will focus on carrying out missions for monsters from which we will obtain certain substances for potions. You know ... we need a healing potion, we're going hunting Desert Ogres ... or something like that. So lucky it's Monday, we'll be taking 5 missions on "Exterminating the Blue Berserker" for the rest of the week. And that will give us the budget to buy a property and order furniture, beds, shelves and the like ... Although the alchemy equipment will be a lot more expensive. ..So probably next Monday after buying and ordering the furniture We will do some other mission, not necessarily exterminating the Berserkers.

(Sif)-Okay ... give me a minute ... it's ... Aha ... Okay, here are the copies of the document and when should I arrange a notary to buy the property?

(Ryo)-Thursday ... it could be ... In the evening ... unless there is another problem. Then we'll think.

(Sif)-I will try to arrange everything well.

Then after completing the formalities. Ryo and Ghis went to their room in the tavern and after ordering the meal in the room. Ryo and Ghis began researching the new ingredients, starting with ingredients obtained from the "Blue Berserker" because there were fewer of them than those from Arachnoid.

Collaboration at Alchemi was quite simple. Ghis grinded her fangs to a fine powder. And ready, she served ryo, which checked its properties. Ghis mainly dealt with grinding, slicing ingredients and weighing specific portions of ingredients. And listing them in Grimuare Ryo. Ryo researched the ingredients and dictated what to write. In this way, Ryo teaches Ghis not only the basics of Alchemi, but also the science of writing itself. Which is doing her better and better.

[=============================================]

Name: Blue Berserker Fang

Class:Rare

Rank:B

Discovered Effects:

-Max 30% earth resistance. 

-Max 25%  to the effect of poison

-Max 50%  paralysis effect

-Max 10% Healing speed )

-Max 25%  Increase your stats x4 at the cost of self-control.

....

(Combining with other ingredients can produce a different potion effect depending on the proportions and ingredients used in the potion. There may be a reaction between ingredients that were not presented.)

[=========================================================================]

[=============================================]

Name: Blue Berserker Eye

Class:Rare

Rank:B

Discovered Effects:

-Max 20% earth resistance. 

-Max 25%  Increasing perception.

-Max 30%  Induction of temporary immunity to psychic attacks.

....(more)

(Combining with other ingredients can produce a different potion effect depending on the proportions and ingredients used in the potion. There may be a reaction between ingredients that were not presented.)

[=========================================================================]

[=============================================]

Name: Blue Berserker Muscle tissue

Class:Rare

Rank:B

Discovered Effects:

-Max 50% earth resistance. 

-Max 45% receiving a Temporary Skin Hardening. Similar to the "stone skin" spell from Divinity Origin Sin 2.

-Max 30%  Temporary increase in Strength.

-Max 15% Physical stat training bonuses.

....(more)

(Combining with other ingredients can produce a different potion effect depending on the proportions and ingredients used in the potion. There may be a reaction between ingredients that were not presented.)

[=========================================================================]

After seeing the effects of the individual ingredients ... Ryo was highly skeptical. I mean, some bonuses have a high chance at first, but even an eye has more than 15 or more other effects. And it all depends on the proportion and processing of the material.

On the example of today. Ryo wanted to make a potion of Strength or something like that. So he used fangs and muscle tissue. First, the canines are ground up and the muscle tissue is intact. Of course, in the right proportions. It resulted in the receipt of four bottles of Berserker Potion. Which increases the consumer's strength by 5 times, but at the same time poisons the consumer's body. Cause small poisoning that activates after 10 minutes. And the consumer is paralyzed for 5 days.

However, when the same amount of ingredients, however, this time the fangs were whole. And the muscle tissue was turned to mush. The result was a Strong poison that relaxes the muscles. Which at very rapid bluntness causes muscle weakness, making each step or movement a colossal effort. And about picking up a sword or whatever the consumer or the victim can help.

Ryo called the potion "Blue Weakness."

The last potion Ryo made. There was an antidote to paralysis. Overall, Ryo processed the "Blue Berserker" fangs to separate the venom within them. Which was a paralyzing venom. Then using the knowledge obtained from one book that Ryo had read in a previous life and knowledge from skills. With the help of a few herbs, Ryo created an antidote. instead of four bottles, it was 16 because the dose in a normal bottle would be too much. And it would have more poison than medicine effect. So after finishing and washing the equipment. Ryo went to bed with Ghis to test his new magic he had bought. influenced by thoughts.

 

2