Bonded
303 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Beautiful..." The words slipped through Devin's mouth.

He was smitten by her beauty. He hadn't felt anything when he saw her beautiful face. He didn't feel anything when she practically begged him to marry her. But now… he had no words to explain how much he lusted for her.

Devin was an ass lover. It would take him a great deal of facial beauty to move him so much so that Elena failed. But show him an ass or two and he would have his member tingle.

Her smooth legs were as if calling Devin for touch. He felt an urge to wrap them around him… to dominate them… To have them all to himself.

The underwear had completely failed to hide the beauty of her meaty ass. It was like two meat mountains were calling him to leave all of his possessions and become a saint wandering within them.

'Wow'

He didn't care if someone calls him a pervert anymore. Wouldn't all men feel the same? At least he was a gentleman who could only get turned on when a woman gets naked.

Before Devin knew it his hands were traveling unconsciously as his fingers became hooks and pulled down her undies.

Elena closed her eyes shut. But turning off her other senses only intensified her sense of touch all the more. Wherever Devin's fingers brushed her skin, she felt a shock transmitted through it.

"Ha!" She covered her mouth that was about to let out a moan.

And before Devin knew it, Elena's bare ass was in front of his face. It was just the perfect brown peaks. It looked perky as it defied all forms of gravity. Devin hadn't touched them but they seemed to be soft as well.

*slurp*

'I want to grope them for good,' Devin thought.

He was having an internal war as his mind was doing his best to resist the meal that was laid out in front of him. But his heart won't listen no matter what. Before he knew his hands had reached out to them.

*squish*

Elena flinched as she felt her butt being squeezed.

"Kya!" She screamed as she kicked in the air.

With her screaming Devin too got out of his daze and pulled his hands away from her butt.

"I am sorry. It was a mistake."

Elena pulled down her skirt as she curled up into a ball.

"You promised me that you won't touch."

"I said I was 10% unsure that I would keep my promise. You were just so beautiful that I couldn't resist at all."

Devin was an ass lover. How could he resist it so easily? He did feel guilty and happy at the same time.

Elena looked away in embarrassment.

"But you promised to not touch."

Devin rolled her eyes as he held her by her shoulders and pulled her closer. Staring into her eyes he said...

"You are going to be mine soon anyway, so how does it matter if I touched a little?"

He raised his brow as he smirked away.

He left Elena was at a loss for words.

"You mean…"

Devin nodded.

"I have decided. I don't care if it's a trap or whatnot. I am willing to take the chance. There is not much I have to lose anyway. I already have nothing on me. Even if its a ploy. I, at least don't want to live with regrets that I never tried."

Elena's mouth struck wide. Her eyes budged to the point of popping out. Devin had no idea how important those words were to her.

'Did I hear it right? He agreed didn't he? Oh my God!"

She skipped on her feet and jumped into Devin's arms.

"Yay! I am so happy!"

She couldn't keep her feet on the ground. That was how much happy she was. Devin patted her head to calm down her excitement.

"People might mock us… they might scorn us. But I don't care if it means having someone like you by my side."

Devin whispered in her ears making her blush in red. They basked in each other's warmness.

'Yeah, I have to look for the paperwork too in this case.'

Elena pulled herself out of his embrace.

"Just a minute…"

She rummaged through the room as she looked for her old dress. Finally finding it she checked its pockets. There it was... a red box. She opened it to find two wedding rings inside.

These golden rings had a green emerald on top of it and they certainly didn't seem like something earthly ceremonies would use for marriage. But who cares?

She took Devin's index finger and slid the ring into it.

"From today, I pledge to be your wife. To be together with you in thick and thin."

She passed the other ring to Devin as she couldn't contain her smile.

"From today, I pledge to be your husband. To be together with you in think or thin."

Saying so he followed Elena. He wasn't sure why they were wearing it on index fingers instead of the fourth but…

'If Elena like this way then it's okay I guess.'

Devin hadn't realized when but Elena had closed her eyes and was drawing herself closer to him. Little by little her lips were getting closer as she was moving almost unconsciously.

'Meh, questions later.'

He closed his eyes as he wrapped his hand around her waist and did what every man should do. He kissed his wife for the very first time finally completing their bond. It was a long and plain kiss but it had a lot of love mixed with it.

Devin could almost feel her emotions through her moist lips.

They were lost in each other so much that they hadn't even realized when a viridescent light enveloped their bodies as it swallowed them inside it...

***

Support my work on my patreon: www.patreon.com/shinyshirogane

3