Cheapter 1
1.2k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Currently, you can see a young man of about 20 years old. With a rather average looking face, blue eyes, and black disheveled hair. However, what is interesting, only the face can be seen clearly enough in the surrounding darkness, illuminated only by freaked out stars. The rest of Ryotaro Zangetsu's body, on the other hand, is surrounded by smoke that resembles the surrounding darkness. Which optically makes the rest of Ryo's body almost invisible.

(Ryo)-21 .... 42 ... 69 ... heh ... I got crazy that I started counting stars ... fucking ... .

Ryo tries not to panic trying to find himself more and more stupid jobs. It is a pity that he remembers almost nothing of his life, because he is aware that he has died. However, the memory of family and friends simply does not exist. And the only thing left is general knowledge and everything else, such as anime, fanficktion, comics. Just everything related to people he knew personally, no matter what level. It turned into vague memories like "I had parents ... but I don't remember them."

So when he had finished remembering all the works of art from the past world, and in general everything he remembered. He began to find ever-sillier time-killing activities and slowly ran out of ideas. Suddenly, a few meters ahead of him, a black man dressed in a black suit appeared from nowhere. Who casually snapped his fingers. An oak desk with a laptop on one side appeared between Ryo and the guy in question. And two armchairs on both sides. And Ryo was forcibly placed in that chair as if he had been telekinesis moved.

Ryo didn't know what to say, he just sat in the armchair and watched Victor as he had it written on the badge on his ID badge on his right breast. He was browsing the computer's peaks and glancing lightly at Ryo every now and then. As if he was checking to see if he was still there.

(Victor)-Okey...All clear.

Victor looked at Ryo with his chestnut eyes and, stroking his clean-shaven head, began to speak as if reciting from memory.

(Victor)-Hello Ryo Zangetsu, my name is Victor. And I will serve you as part of the FF-Eternal project.

(Victor)-This project was created as part of the creation of a new category, resulting from accumulated hopes and prayers. Regarding reincarnation in worlds considered by the inhabitants of the primary-mirror worlds to be fictional. You dear soul come from the foundational world, without magic and the like. In which various individuals see shards of many realities from which they create works such as books, anime, and more. And all of them, even FFs, are equally true because each world has an infinite number of alternative realities.

(Victor)-And you, under the aforementioned project, will get access to any three wishes, but the world you choose will be chosen by an angelic consultant, I mean. So you have exactly five minutes to think about your wishes and we'll start with you. Remember that all types of Systems are not allowed, nor are the possession of power packets in one request. Like, for example, wishing the power of Orochimarlu or someone else. It is recommended to choose three powers, skills. Do you understand? ... it's dawn ... it's time to start.

Ryo was really confused. And since he could not follow the example of well-known characters too much ... I mean he could ... he chose to rely more on universal things. Understanding that he does not know what world he will go to, he only knows from Vicotr's words. That he would go to the world he had so far considered fictional. So understanding that he was talking about him, the fact that Victor meant all the worlds that Ryo knew and believed to be fictional. He at least had the certainty that he would end up in a world he knows a little about.

So, understanding various alternatives, he decided to choose universal things that will allow him to survive in many environments and provide him with an advantage at the same time.

And after five minutes, Victor sighed and spoke as before in a serious business tone.

(Victor)-Time is up. Have you thought about everything?

(Ryo)-Yes....-He said quite flatly and slightly slurred.

(Victor)-Good....Im listen?

(Ryo)-Heh....My first wish is hyper-regeneration and it is not just about the regeneration of physical qualities. I mean regenration of mana, chakra and all the energies that I will have access to. In a blunt way beyond the levels of people like Deadpool and Alucard.

(Victor)-Agreed...onwards.

(Ryo)-My second wish is ... hmmm .... let's call it a skill. Relying on the fact that I will receive the knowledge and skills to create artifacts, tools, noble fantasies, and light equipment from objects not necessarily agreeing with the originals. However, they have the same effect, and even the original which is distorted.

(Victor)-hehe...Agreed ... although I personally would choose to be able to create such artifacts and the rest out of nothing or mana. But these are your wishes ... Go on.

(Ryo)-Fuck....I would like to have access to any type of energy in an amount equal to or greater than the largest user of that energy. I mean mana, chakra, demonic energy and so on.

Victor smiled slightly when he heard the last sentence. Because he deliberately pushed Ryo towards more powerful wishes. Because he theoretically understood the desire to build his legend, however, have the opportunity to help him ... out of sheer boredom. He decided indirectly to suggest that he wish something more powerful so that he could further develop the former wish.

(Victor)-Okay ... all wishes approved. In a moment, the procedure of reincarnation into the world of Danmachi ... as you call him ... in a moment you will wake up in a forest near the city of Orario. Your new body will apparently be identical to the previous one. And when you wake up in this place, you will get the memories of your body. Along with wishes .... And finally a gift from me.

Victor handed him two white pills and Ryo picked them up. He didn't notice that before the purple portal appeared.

(Ryo)-What is it?

(Victor)-Painkillers.

(Ryo)-For what?

(Victor)-You will see.

He said as Ryo was pulled into the portal and Ryo saw darkness again.

15