Chapter 3
666 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryo awoke in the early morning as soon as the first rays of sunlight hit his face.

,,It's morning ... fucking ... Jesus ... I went to bed around noon."

He thought as he began to rub his eyes and stretch across the bed. Igdy finished, sat down on the bloody bed and looked around the bedroom. Which looked pretty modest. A simple bed with a mattress made of wool of unknown origin. The room didn't have much furniture ... apart from the bed, there was a bookshelf and a wardrobe with clothes. 

The walls were as if covered with gray clay or just cement or the local equivalent. However, nothing specific.

Ryo got up and went to the yard behind the well house to get some water to bathe and prepare for the busy day. And after a bath and a very modest meal consisting of bread, water and dried meat. Ryo started his day by moving all available weapons to the warehouse. However, before he did so, he sorted out the types of weapons in individual crates, which were empty anyway. There were many kinds of swords, so he sorted them separately. Since he plans to make a large amount of useless, according to him, weapons. Less but higher quality steel weapons.

As for crossbows and bows, Ryo spent an hour disassembling the eight crossbows and the two bows he still had in the store.

And the whole thing about getting the job done so he could start work tomorrow took about eight hours. Which was now approaching noon. So Ryo decided to check the money hiding place, which he remembered under a large anvil ... And so he had a problem with pick up anvil.

Ryo was disappointed because despite the effort he put into getting the money. There were less than 1000 Valis ... approximately 876 Valis. So for the current market value, he will not be able to afford too much.

Ryo understands that this is the last money he has, old Ryo. So he had to think carefully about what he needed. So going to the market, near the Guild. Of course, right after closing the store, he would go and think what would be cheap enough and bring him so much profit. So he could buy it and still have money for a meal.

His priority is the weapon he has to remake or make completely new ones from the available ore. However, Ryo has no plans to buy more because he wants to earn. And the ore is not cheap ... at least one that would be of better quality.

Ryo needs something that will allow me to clean the steel of debris and prevent the metal from oxidizing during grinding. However, if this were the medieval world, it would be a problem. Because even if there were such a thing, it would be ridiculously expensive. However, Ryo, having knowledge in his head about quite a lot of materials and skaldniki and their substitutes for even divine weapons. He knew the uses of materials that other people had no idea. About the methods of forging magical ingredients, too, but not the materials for building a special heel. So it will wait.

Ryo came up with the idea of an ingredient, or material that would not only be cheap ... but he might even get it himself. However, there is no time for this. We are talking about the goblin bone marrow. Which, when thrown into molten metal, eats up dirt, stone, and everything but steel. Literally, if you pour molten goblin bone marrow on you, it will burn holes in your body and in the ground. And it will continue to do so until the mana is over. However, for one goblin, very little of it is produced. However, this ingredient is mainly purchased for the production of special ceramics ... by the way, I do not recommend it. Old Ryo saw an old man smoking a cigarette and by chance ash fell into an empty cup made of said pottery. The pottery exploded and melted part of his hand.

However, people buy it anyway because ... this particular ceramics does not need mana to maintain the temperature of the drinks, regardless of the time. So there is a stay anyway, albeit small.

As for where Ryo wants to buy this stuff, the answer is the Izanami family stall. Which is quite unique in many ways. This family focuses on obtaining resources from monsters. Because they can be found not only in Dungeons. Those outside the dungeons do not turn into monster cores. But they are more lively, stronger, and in many cases smarter than their Dungeon counterparts.

Izanami family, only recruiting women. And considering that this family is famous for their cruelty towards monsters and their hostile people. This family is called the bad women family and in some cases the Yandere family.

The Izanami family stall is in the right corner of the whole square which is a large rectangle with many stalls lined up in rows. So while he was walking there, Ryo looked at a lot of the pile, but he was especially attracted to the fruit. Because their appearance was unique to say the least. Banana with kiwi skin, meiluran from SW Rebels and many others whose appearance was interesting.

And after thinking about what the banana might have tasted like. Ryo reached the booth, which exuded a rather ugly but interesting smell. Stand looked quite special compared to the rest. At the head of the stall was an empty counter standing there
a black-haired elf resembling Mileena from MK. But with ears and mouth covered. The girl was playing with a dagger, waiting for the client. Which intrigued Ryo.

Behind her were many crates, baskets tightly closed and signed. So Ryo is taking a breath and adjusting his pants. He walked over to the counter and said.

(Ryo)- Im sorry??

Tradeswoman  stabbed the knife into the counter and looked Ryo straight in the eye. In which there was a rather specific flash, which caused this woman to giggle. Then she said.

(??)-Sweet...Okey...My name is Mileit and I am one of the traders of the Izanami Familia. How can I help you "Mr. Smith(job)"..... hehe...

(Ryo)-Ryo Zangetsu....But...how do you know i'm a blacksmith From what I've seen, I have an original outfit and I'm not soiled with soot or anything else.

(Mileit)-You smell .... a forge ... you can't hide it .... but never mind. And I know you because I bought my first dagger from you a few years ago. What can i get you?

(Ryo)-Nice to hear ... And he needs a goblin's bone marrow, preferably powdered.

Mileit  had a gleam in her eye. Because they have an excess of it, because they now need goblin blood for alchemy. As a result, they hunt many goblins and take each one apart. Which causes too many parts to get rid of.

(Mileit)-hmmm....I should have, but how much do you need. Haha...For what? Is forging a weapon no longer profitable? You're planning to sell ceramics ... it's a pity, and I was about to like a guy with a hammer in his hand ... it's a pity ... hehe...

(Ryo)-Hehe...funny...but, not. He's just planning to test a few monster ingredients for additional properties to his newly forged weapon. I already bought some other ingredients some time ago. And I was about to start, but a friend reminded me of the explosive nature of pottery made with powdered goblin bone marrow. And he wants to try. And it can earn if I can.

(Mileit)-I have not heard of anyone using ingredients from weak monsters for blacksmithing .... And although I personally think the idea is questionable ... It's money is money.

(Ryo)-Doubtful ... hehe ... Well ... Then maybe you will come to my shop next week ... it's the only forge next to the "Fertility Hostess" and you will see how my craft can be ... questionable.

(Mileit)-Hehe .... you are quite confident ... But okay ... if you surprise me ... I will reward you .... (she said leaning close to his face) .... 120% of the price of each commodity ... And you will buy from me ... and only from me ... once a month.

Ryo laughed a little and replied in a confident voice.

(Ryo)-Sure...I'm looking forward to the award ... But can you sell me the goods, big queue is already behind me.

(Random Client)-Yess...Faster...We also want to buy something. If you want, you to flirt later ...

(Mileit)-Okey....Currently, the price of a kilogram of powdered goblin bone marrow is 40 Valis ... And I have 15 Kg in stock. Not counting the goods reserved by other customers.

(Ryo)-From the fact that I don't want to lose ... give those 15 kg ... and you will be surprised.

(Mileit)-hehe...It will be 600 Valis.

Ryo took six gold coins from a pocket worth one hundred Vallis. And he handed them to a beautiful woman with a sly smile. She counted the money and put it in her purse, then brought a large sack and put it on the counter. And sitting back she said.

(Mileit)-I'll see you next Monday, Ryo. Now take the goods because other customers are waiting. And they look nervous ... haha ...

With a little difficulty, Ryo took the bag over the shoulder and said with difficulty, “bye.” Before he could hardly leave the Market Square and head for the workshop.

Ryo knew Mileit wanted him to sell all the merchandise she had available. He could see it in her eyes ... The bag itself was covered in dust, which meant no one wanted to buy it. And there were no other customers. Because all the bags and boxes in her stall were sorted and signed. And she had no back-up facilities, so she had no more than 15 kg of this stuff. And she, like Ryo, made up these stories to sell the product at a higher price than normal. Though she was low for a merchandise from low-class monsters anyway. And the only true part of her story was the dagger she actually bought at his forge. However, that was while "old Ryo's" parents were still alive.

Ryo could see she was happy with her after making her purchase, so she even seemed to think after seeing his gun the following week. Knowing his merchandise, but not knowing this property of the goblin bone marrow. She will believe that Ryo used different material to forge his weapon. And even if she did, she wouldn't be able to repeat Ryo's feat. Because because Ryo has something that will allow him to forge a weapon like no one else. And I'm not talking about knowledge. But it's not enough to dump the goblin's bone marrow into the hot metal. But you have to add pure mana to get the remaining mana in the bone marrow slightly stimulated. Without it, the metal will aerate and become brittle as clay when cooled.

Ryo, after reaching the Forge, left the bag near the smelting furnace. But far enough for the heat not to get into the sack.

Ryo felt that he was not hungry, so he decided to repair the family metal stepel with his forge logo. Because he was crooked now, quite a lot. So Ryo had to light a five to heat the metal and fix the flaw. And it also took him an hour. And when he was done, he put the tools back in their place. And after washing himself up, he made a mess of spending some of the remaining money on a meal. So before going to bed, he went to the "Fertility Hostess".

 

 

 

 

12