Cheapter 2
884 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Ryo straddles a solid surface below him. Less than a second later, an unprecedented intense pain forced him to open his eyes wide. His whole head felt like it was going to explode. Information flooded into his head about all the knowledge needed to create artifacts, tools, noble fantasies, and everything else. The pain was unbearable, all the knowledge was burning in his head. The pain was so great that Ryo couldn't move much.

(Ryo)-I...I...I have to....painkillers...aa.g.d..

With unprecedented difficulty, despite the great pain, Ryo tries to bring his right hand closer in which he holds a gift from Victor and, with a shaky hand, finally drops the anti-pain pills straight into his mouth and swallows with difficulty.

The pain goes away but the knowledge continues to flow and Ryo breathes deeply and tries to calm down and focus on the knowledge.

When the rush of knowledge has been burned into Ryo's head, he needs to rest for a while. Ignoring that it could be stabbed or robbed.

 

After a long moment, Ryo slowly stands up and brushes the dirt off his black pants and leather jacket. And slowly walking towards the city, he tries to recall the basics of information about his body's memories.

From what Ryo understood, it's a body. Simply put, it was on autopilot. There was no soul in him to replace Ryo. So that calmed him down a little.

More importantly, he is a young blacksmith who doesn't belong to any family. Despite the fact that the Hephaestus family had come here several times, he gave the reason ... which slightly made the current Ryo smile. He said his craft was not worthy of joining the Hephaestus family. Which practically backfired, but never mind.

From other pertinent information, Ryo owns his own forge located near the Fertility Hostess inn. Exactly on the same street, but between two buildings, there are a few more, so the distance between them is about 30-50 meters.

Ryo recalling other practical information at the moment. He remembered the city map and the individual traders, legal or not, who traded ore and the like with him. And the individual placement of more important places in Orario.

However, his thoughts were interrupted by the entrance to the city and the large queue standing there. However, considering the fact that Ryo is now a citizen of Orario, he simply took the identity document out of his pocket and showed it to the guard. He could skip the queue to enter the city.

Ryo, on his way to his forge, admired the city and its unique appearance despite his memories. And the sight of many girls with cat ears caused him a few pleasant chills ... But he had black pants, so he couldn't see. Know what.

,,I kind of know where I am and what I see, but I can't believe it anyway .... fucking ... I really am in the world of Danmachi ... Fuck ... And stop staring at girls with cat ears .... Fuck .. .I don't know the law here, but I can definitely get in the face if I drool over every cat girl .... so openly."- think Ryo

After reaching the Forge, which from the outside looked quite ... cheesy. Like a classic shop in a fantasy world and it's such an old shop.

The building was made of gray stone bricks, and the roof was made of logs of trees. Apparently, Ryo inherited this workshop from his parents who ran the forge before him.

The door was dark brown wood, and above the door was the forge's logo depicting caricatures of Zangestu from the bleach anime. The old man, not Ichigo's Hollow. But his black caricature on Ichigo's weapon in one hand, on a gray background. And underneath that image was the inscription "Zangetsu Blacksmith".

Ryo liked his company logo very much and with a smile he stepped inside, unlocking the door with the key he also had in his pocket.

As he entered, he saw a stone counter and shelves of all kinds of weapons surrounding it. From crossbows, bows, to swords of many types, daggers, axes and the like. Behind the counter there was another shelf and a door leading to the workshop.

There were a few potions on the shelf behind the counter, a few more expensive looking arrows. A few of them shimmered yellow or red. But not much else, most of the items here weren't magical, but just well-made steel weapons. Though Ryo, with his newly acquired knowledge, saw many defects that needed to be repaired.

As he passed through the door behind the counter, he entered a small corridor with one door on the left signed with a resource warehouse and stairs leading to the living area on the right. And a door opposite to the workshop.

Ryo first looked into the warehouse, which he noticed that it was narpawde large, but even if it was large, there was not much stock. Most of the shelves were almost empty, and the few that stood evenly in the middle of the warehouse in neat rows had a negligible amount of goods. It looked like "old" Ryo was just selling off his stock and not making new ones, except maybe a few that appeared to be recently made.

Instead, along the walls, there were many chests, of which there were about twenty, of which only two had only the contents. The two boxes had an equally small amount in them. One had five iron bars and the other three copper bars.

As Ryo saw this, he began to think and saw that there were still some handles and the like on the shelves. He decided to smelt inferior quality weapons on the shelves and make better-made goods from them, which he would sell at a higher price for which he would buy more ore. And he'll start making money because, from what he understood, no one but novice adventurers buy weapons from him. So Ryo will have to do some kind of advertising or promotion gimmick or something like that. And for the money earned, he will make the equipment for himself a little later. And he will go to the dungeon not only to level up, but also to get materials. Which are either not on the market or their price is unreasonably high. And considering that in this dawn it is better to be strong than weak. By going to the dungeon, he will not only get resources, but also become stronger.

On his way to the workshop, Ryo thought about joining the family at all. Because if he understands correctly, it is without god's blessing and access to status. He can't advance, and that would be a waste if he lost time going to the dungeons. And he did not benefit any more than if he had had a blessing.

And thinking about it. Ryo didn't have much choice about Famila. Famila curls are out of the question because they bet on strength and have a fitness and magic test to determine your potential based on it. Because no matter how you train before joining the famili, you will not exceed level 1. Which in some way removes the developmental blockages imposed on ordinary people. However, knowledge and practical skills such as blacksmithing. After accepting the blessing, you will receive the "Blacksmith" skill at a level corresponding to your skill. However, it all depends on your skills.

And at the moment there are only two ... maybe three families that would have him accepted right now. Hephaestus familia would certainly agree, because if you have basic blacksmithing skills you will be accepted. However, they impose too many duties and prohibitions, orders which Ryo would not like very much. Because, among other things, he would have to seal the weapon not only with his company logo, but also with the logo of the Hephaestus family. Which theoretically would increase the gift, but Ryo would prefer his company, not to have to be subject to intersów, a person with a higher status in "Famila". And this poses many threats, like jealous people from Famila ... only mental but also property if his studio was destroyed out of jealousy.

There is also Ishtar familia which gives quite special services. And they accept everyone ... but NO ... DEFINITELY NOT.

So the only option that gives me almost unlimited freedom. There is the Hestia Familia, although according to memories, no one has heard of it yet. However, old Ryo heard a rumor that the goddess Hestia was working in one of the restarants of the Hephaestus family. So Ryo is sure the goddess is already in town, but Bell's case is unclear. But it is certain that if Ryo reaches Hestia before Bell, he will take her from the old church. And probably Bell will not join Hestia Familia.

,,Bell Cranel...hehe...Let Freya make a toy out of him ... I don't care ... the problem is solved ... although the fictional armor ... although it's the real world ... it's hard to say ... but ... it's important that he doesn't join to Hestia Familia. And I don't care anymore, maybe even join Loki Famila as Fuckboy Ais. That's it ... ok let's see what we have here "

He thought as he entered the workshop. And what he saw looked like a very decent medieval forge ... Medieval ... but not from the fantasy world. Here are just the basic tools for cutting metal and smelting it. However, nothing that would allow anything more than steel to be melted down. And that shows the next expenses.

The only thing that differed from the non-magical medieval forge was the oil in the barrel used to temper the steel. This oil is oil obtained from monsters on the 17th floor of the Dungeon. And it's very cheap, because as much as you can get from monsters on the 17th floor, i.e. giant crabs or something visually similar to them. It is very big. But in addition to this, and one more advanced furnace that melts ore with magic stones. This forge is very simple, but should be sufficient for the production of solid steel weapons. However, this workshop requires an investment if the steel weapons produced by Ryo were 100% satisfactory. However, now with the current equipment Ryo can make a steel weapon whose quality may surprise others, for Ryo with the current knowledge it is 60% of the satisfactory result. However, all I need is money for better materials and equipment.

Ryo wanted to start work on making steel weapons and melting down old weapons. However, first he decided to check the living area, which consisted of a bathroom, a kitchen, a room and a room filled with old furniture and mementos from his parents. So a pile of rubbish, according to Ryo. And he decided to get rid of everything at a later date, and keep everything useful.

However, after going through the entire building and being reminded that it is Saturday. Ryo decided to spend the next week making a new weapon for the store. And then he will open a store and make a promotion where theoretically the weapon will be -20% and in fact it will be more expensive. But after the quality of workmanship, as long as he manages to make the weapon. People will think they are buying cheaper anyway, because there are no such weapons anywhere else. Because Ryo has knowledge and skills and even power. To create noble fantasies, making a simple steel weapon is child's play. At the moment, however, he is limited by money and equipment.

So Ryo, being mentally tired, decided to get some sleep and check the money hiding place under a large anvil. To determine how much funds he has and whether he can afford to buy additional materials. Which will raise the quality to a satisfactory result from 60% to 70% according to Ryo.

But now after experiencing colossal pain, seeing other races, a new place to live, but mostly pain. Ryo lay on his side and, lying on the bed, falling asleep, he thought of the red-haired girl with cat ears. Which he saw after entering the city and looking at her a little too long.

 

14