Chapter 4
558 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The inn despite the classic architecture of this city in the form of log houses and stone brick. It all made up for the interior full of green plants, canopies of paintings and the general atmosphere and the smell of delicious food. Just looking at the generally happy atmosphere made him smile slightly. This place was filled with humanoid creatures of every race. The dwarves of Hephaestus Famili sat at one table. Leading group from Loki Familia, known to Ryo from fiction. And many others, there were even extra-urban insectoids that bore the emblems of the "Ah Puch family". Families known to research disease and cure all kinds of disease and plague. The variety here was huge.

Ryo was intrigued by some "wanderers", after all, you don't see mantises every day. Ryo quickened the seat and waited while the waitress walked over to him.

As he waited for the waitress, Ryo thought about performing with entries for his ... Black Friday ... Monday. Ryo wished he had faked one undelivered ... he was unable to keep up with the acrobat, and also had people serviced for his shop. Now, however, he has to approach the matter for a while.

His thoughts were interrupted by a black-haired kitten dressed in a classic waitress outfit… a classic for the staff of this inn. Green dress, white apron.

The girl smiled at Ryo and said.

(Chloe) - Welcome to the Hostess of Fertility ... My name is Chloe .... What can I give you?

Ryo was a bit sad about the girl's treatment of him like any other client ... and not like most anime. Where the waitress flirts with the client and so on .... But hard ... it's not anime.

(Ryo)-A large dark beer, please, and a specialty of the establishment.

(Chloe)- An excellent choice,I in a moment to bring you.

She said and walked away ... Watching him walk away, Ryo was a bit sad. That's not how he imagined his first entry into this inn ... maybe the aura of the hero gave Bell this treatment ... or his fucking white hair ... Ryo didn't like Bell more every day ... not that Bell doing would it's on purpose.

Later, Ryo was given a meal and began to eat. And honestly, Ryo has never had such a good meal in years. The plant's dish was beef stew, which tasted great, each piece of meat in the stew was juicy, and the broth had a rich palette of flavors. And the vegetables there, shaped like olives ... delicious (I'm hungry).

And the fact that Ryo saw the price list on the wall and relatively low prices. He ordered a bolt and drank three more beers in total. However, despite a slight improvement in humor and less composure. Ryo wasn't drunk ... too much.

Ryo didn't even notice when one of the dwarves sitting at the front of the room. He approached him with his own beer and a smile on his face against his thin chin. He looked very much like Zoltan from Wiedzmin 3 ... and what he found out later really amused him.

The dwarf when he sat down and put a mug of beer on the table. He put his hand to Ryo and said.

(Zoltan)-Hello Ryo ... I know we don't know each other ... but I was one of the people who visited your forge with Lady Tsubaki. And seeing you, I thought I would talk to you and ask .... Why didn't you accept the offer?

(Ryo)-Hehe....Right to the point, huh? ... Okay ... The truth is ... * hiccup * That I fell in love with your goddess and * hiccup *I don't want to be her subordinate, * hiccup *but earn her respect myself.

If it were a different goddess ... or at least they would be the more fanatical family members. There could be a fight, however ....

(Zoltan)-HAhaha!!...Good boy....You are probably the first guy in Orario who has a crush on our goddess ... Besides, a woman must be much more impressive ... for me, Mama Mia is the ideal of beauty ... just look at this one .....

Crack!!!!

Zoltan didn't make his sentence as the frying pan hit his right temple, causing him to bang his head on the table and say shortly.

(Zoltan)-Strong and beauty women...Auch...aaa..

And from the kitchen came Mama Mia's voice, sounding happy and angry at the same time.

(Mama Mia)-Zoltan .... don't spoil this baby.

Zoltan sits up correctly and, looking towards the kitchen, screams.

(Zoltan)-I didn't even get started on your big, perfect ...

Crack!!!

This time he got in head a pot.

Zoltan rubbed his head and spoke again, but this time a little scared. Because he saw Mama Mia with a cleaver in her hand.

(Zoltan)-I mean the eyes !! You know I love your sapphire eyes.

Luckily for Zoltan, Mama Mia blushed and headed back to the kitchen. She said...

(Mama Mia)-You are lucky ... you romantic dwarf....HEh...

As Zoltan looked at his companion ... he noticed Ryo laughing at him.

(Zoltan)-What's so funny?

(Ryo)-Your tastes ... but whatever .... I say that a woman must be slim and muscular ... Hephaestus not only has both of these ... but the grace in which she moves ... and when she forges metal ... when the hot metal hits and the sparks reflect in her eyes. The sight is so mystical and beautiful. That its beauty cannot be denied.

(Zoltan)-It's really romantic and skirmish ... hehe ... But what's more important? ... What do you think about her tits? Don't you think they're a bit too small?

Crack!!!

This time Mama Mia came over with two mugs, but before pdoała she listened to Ryo's speech about the goddess Hephaestus and she liked the boy and his ... poetic descriptions of her love ... by the standards of this world. However, when she heard Zoltan's comment, she came over and put the beers on the table with a little more force.

(Mama Mia)-I told you don't broking that kid.

(Ryo)-Easy...Mia...Her breasts are perfect ... Size is a matter of taste .... which I am an expert at.

(Zoltan)-And what don't you like about Mamma Mia's breasts? They are beautiful and big ....

Crack!!

(Ryo)-Difficult question ... But Mama Mia has been cooking me meals for years ... since I was a kid ... so I can't think of her that way. She's like an aunt to me.

Mamma Mia smiled and stroked Ryo's head. Which meant he avoided the bullet and would finish up by the next day.

(Mama Mia)- Good boy...Parents would be proud ... although your object of sighs is rather peculiar. Auntie is keeping her fingers crossed for you ... Now tell me how are you doing. Because your store is closed recently ... something happened?

It reminded Ryo why he woke up outside the city ... simple ... "old Ryo" hadn't opened the shop in weeks and only drank outside the city alone ... that would explain the smell of that time.

(Ryo)-No ... by any means ... I've been working for weeks on new recipes and forging methods. And it is possible that I have made a breakthrough and will start forging from tomorrow.

Any other person would think it was just a fairy tale, trying to distract. However, Mama Mia sees that she is telling the truth or partially. So she sat down and talked to her old friend's son.

(Zoltan)-And what is this ... hehe .... a special method .... it will definitely not beat my ... methods and recipes of Hephaestus.

(Mama Mia)-Zoltan!!

(Ryo)- No...hehe...It's not like I'll tell you ... so Hephaestus will come to me himself, ask me how I did it. And then I will try to invite her to date ... (He is drunk).

Mamma Mia stroked the boy's head and said.

(Mama Mia)-Where does this certainty come from?

(Ryo)-You will see ... everyone will see my genius !! ... Aunt and Zoltan meet with the girls at my forge next Monday. Let everyone come to the opening of my shop ... But be careful ... the number of goods is not too large ... But the quality .... Oh quality ... will be above all others.

(Mama Mia)-Are you sure you don't overestimate your skills?

(Ryo)-I.....Never!!...I am Ryotaro Zangetsu ... the greatest blade maker ....

Ryo didn't finish his sentence as he fell on his side, right on Mama Mia's lap. And fell asleep.

Mommy Mia laughed seeing this, and after stroking his hair and whispering "Good baby" in his ear, she said.

(Mama Mia)-Syrr, Chloe!!! Come here!!

As the girls approached, Mama Mia told them to help her take Ryo to his house. Luckily, she had the key that his parents had entrusted her with. However, on the way home to Ryo, Chloe asked?

(Chloe)-Are you really coming to his shop? What about the tavern?

(Mama Mia)- Of course I will come ... that day, the inn will be closed. We'll make a day off, and if you want to accompany me, please come.

(Chloe)-But why?

(Mama Mia)- You see this boy, he's special to me ... I've known him since a kid ... And in the last few days ... I was afraid for him ... But now I can see the gleam in his eye and I have good feelings about him. So I want to support him, and besides, aren't he cute when he sleeps?

(Chloe)-It smells funny.

(Mama Mia)- Don't be mean.

Later, after putting Ryo to bed, Mama Mia and the two waitresses left Ryo's house. And he himself slept until the morning.

 

 

 

14