Chapter 5
478 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, Ryo woke up with a aching head and a beautiful feeling in his chest ... in a word ... he was feeling unwell.

Half-conscious Ryo was drawing water from the well and trying to recover. By taking a quick bath and drinking black tea. Then he went to the forge and began to heat up two furnaces, one for melting and one for rapidly heating the metal during forging. And then he had to prepare the tools there and set them up so that the time between the forging stages was as short as possible and the best for the forged weapon.

And while Ryo thought about it. He thought ... or had a thought. About not joining a rare family. However, a few facts changed his mind. First of all, from a series of fatal outbursts of non-family members recently. The city government forbade people without a famili to enter the Dungeon. The second is the fact of leveling, flying and gaining new skills.

Because Ryo currently has three skills ... Heavenly Craftsman .... Divine Blacksmith ... Ryo does not know the name of his skills, but will learn them after joining the Famili and finding out the status. However, the point is that he has the strongest and most impossible craftsman skill in this world. Which gives him the knowledge and skills related to it.

Regeneration at the highest level influencing his physical and magical qualities. Which, combined with the next skill, not only gives you a great field for creating equipment. But also with the right approach. This skill, which is "Generating and Manipulating Each Energy", can be of an offensive use.

Because like any weapon, like the noble Fantasm, it needs a certain energy to create it. Every attack or skill needs one as well. In the example of the Ifrit Fire Sword, it may not be a noble phantasm, but a lower-ranking fire-class artifact of this world. Pure fire mana from the heart of Muspelheim or any other place with natural pure mana rich in the element of fire is required to create it.

However, in order for these people to be able to do something like this ... create the sword. Ryo has to generate said mane and manipulate it and omit runes and the like in the explanation. And create the required effect and a new weapon. But manipulation itself is not limited to forging. It can be used in combat and the like.

For example, now that Ryo had the previously mentioned thoughts. He was in the process of moving disassembled swords after they were cleaned of a heel to melt them.

He wanted to speed up the process of turning solid metal into liquid metal. So he tried to saturate his hands with the fiery mana from Muspelheim. Which resulted in his hands like metal starting to heat up and slowly turning into what looked like the hands of a "Human Torch" from Fantastic 4, because that's what Ryo had imagined to get this effect. But that was due to the mana used.

Then, with his thoughts, he generated small waves of flames that slowly accelerated the melting of the metal. And thanks to its additional intervention, a perfect molten mass of liquid steel was created.

Then Ryo deactivated the mana effect on his hands or simply turned off the fiery fist effect. And he cooled his hands in a bucket of water, then sprinkled the appropriate amount of powdered bone marrow goblin. he stuck it, though initially with fear and uncertainty. Hand to the molten metal and start to mix and when the mass becomes homogeneous. Start pouring in pure mane, concentrating only on the powdered bone marrow present in the liquid metal.

And as the liquid metal began to create a layer of dirt on the surface, Ryo felt mana vibrations in the molten metal. As soon as the aforementioned feeling was gone, Ryo felt a layer of mana between pure molten steel and a layer of dirt a few centimeters. By manipulating this layer of mana, as if with the help of telekinesis he separated dirt from metal. And then the dirt landed in previously arranged containers near the metal smelting furnaces.

Later, Ryo set up the first mold for the casting in front of the furnace. Then by pulling the chain that was connected to the furnace and was supposed to tilt the pail with the molten steel. He started pouring metal into many molds, which resulted in nine ready-made long bars ... metal plates for later processing.

Then Ryo after using all the available liquid metal and taking a break while the metal cools down.

Ryo set about forging the nine Jian swords.

Jian Sword

Is a long, one-handed, double-edged Chinese sword that has been used for over 2,500 years. The oldest sources describing the sword come from the 7th century BC. from the Spring and Autumn Period (the so-called sword of Goujian, ruler of the kingdom of Yue). Historical swords were 45 to 80 cm long. Current models are about 70 cm and their weight is about 700-900 grams. For better balance, a double pompom was attached to the head.

The Chinese call him "the noble among arms", which he owes to his former affiliation only to noble families and the extraordinary speed and grace of movements during the fight. It is forged from strong and flexible steel. Its thickness at the tip reaches 1 mm, which causes a characteristic, vibrating sound during the fight. In sword fighting style there are no blocks, instead there are many feints and deviations from the attack line. Despite the sharpness, the sword was rarely used for cuts, and much more often for thrusts, as indicated by the center of gravity located very close to the crossguard (additionally moved towards the pommel by adding decorative fringes). It is now used in traditional and sporting wushu styles, where it is one of the four primary weapons, along with the saber (dao), gun and spear (qiang).

Ryo plans to sell original types of swords for this world, not to talk about magic and fantasy. But about the types of swords that cannot be found in this world or are really rare. Ryo created the Jian swords because of the Ais and the fencing class in general that is quite popular in Orario. And swordsmen focus more on dodging than blocking. So this kind of sword is perfect.

Later after inserting the handle and burning the Zangetsu logo. Ryo cleaned up the workshop and after having it ready for tomorrow. He carried the finished goods to the warehouse and put them in a special chest for weapons. Which, after inserting the swords, Jian was not even half full. Then Ryo sewed the lock with his mane to keep the crates safe from theft. Because if anyone outside of him will try to touch him. Ryo will be told ... the only downside to this .... rats and mice also count.

Later, when Ryo looked outside while in the room ... because there are no windows in the smithy. Ryo noticed that it was getting dark already, and the sky was already shimmering with shades of red. So after washing and changing into civilian clothes and hiding his clothes in which he works. Ryo went to Mama Mia's for a tasty meal, and returned to sleep after his first work day.

11