Chapter 6
483 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryo repeated the same process as the day before. Thus receiving the eighteen jian swords, for the swordsmen of Orario. But today, on the third day, we already have a small supply. Ryo decided to make, or rather melt down, all the battle axes stored in the warehouse. However, their number was much smaller than that of swords. Because his shop had about eight axes with a blade on one side only. And Ryo wanting to make a similar amount but battle axes with blades on both sides. Ryo had to collect and smelt all the spearheads ... which meant that he would have to use a few bars from stock tomorrow to make good stuff. Because the lack of goods for a specific customer can cause bad advertising. And thus slowing down his plans.

However, the metal processing time for the axes was much shorter than for the sword. So Ryo, having time to spare, decided to go to the vicinity of the Hestia Church. To determine if Bell is already in town, or to simply join the Hestia Familia and prevent someone with story armor or other shit from breaking into his life.

When Ryo arrived at the aforementioned church, it started to get dark. So Ryo, with that in mind, entered the church, which turned out to be empty. The whole hall was covered with rubble and only the sacristy looked like someone was there at all. There was a large mattress on the sacristy with a perfectly plain blanket. And next to the mattress there was a small bedside table. One drawer of which was open, so Ryo, out of curiosity, approached it.

The obvious fact was that the contents of the mentioned drawer of the cabinet contained underwear. However, it was not this that caught his attention, but one or even two pairs of black lace underwear. And lying in the corner ... black thongs.

A creaking noise!!!

Ryo shook himself off the cupboard and left the sacrifice. And before Hestia, who entered the church, saw him. Ryo walked over to a large painting of some god holding a classic knight's sword in his hands. And looking as if scared, looking at Hestia. With her back to him now, Ryo said.

(Ryo)-What are you doing here? I did not think that only I was looking for inspiration in abandoned temples.

As soon as Hestia heard the unexpected voice, she turned and with a comical, embarrassed scared face. She looked around and when she looked at Ryo she said.

(Hestia)-W..Wh...What?? I....No...what are you doing here?

(Ryo)-I guess it's me ... Goddess?

Ryo, pretending to be embarrassed, approached Hestio and lowered his head, but did not kneel. Hestia, on the other hand, was panicked, his mood changed from self-control to a little humble. As a result, she waved her hands awkwardly and spoke.

(Hestia)-Yes...yes....but...You don't have to .... I'm the goddess Hestia, and this is my church.

Ryo looked up and said with a smile.

(Ryo)-I'm sorry then. My name is Ryotaro Zangetsu...

As soon as he said it, Hestia in the nanosecond changed her mood and amused to tears, pointing at Ryo laughing she said.

(Hestia)-You...Are you the blacksmith who professed love for Hephaestus? ... hehehe ...

Ryo took his time, but fired the cage forward and replied proudly and calmly. And looking at Hestia in advance ... by growth. Because Hestia is a head shorter than Ryo, and even more.

(Ryo)-Yes, it's me, Ryo...-Then he strengthened his voice with an extra confidence, which made the voice seem more brave.-And I'm not ashamed to admit it. Because I am not a child who is ashamed of myself.

(Ryo)- ,,What the fuck am I saying?....Fuck...A reference to JOJO...Okey...But anime harem lyrics ... fuck me".- think Ryo.

Hestia hearing his serious tone and what he says. She didn't know what to say. Because she was expecting an embarrassed guy or a joker. However, Ryo surprised her pleasantly.

So, Ryo to break the awkward silence asked.

(Ryo)-So?....Walk?- He said pointing to the church door.

(Hestia)-what?...Ahhh....Okey...Ryo-chan...Lets go....we'll talk.

Then Ryo and Hestia left the church and walked down the street towards the dungeon. Meanwhile, they talked.

(Ryo)-Well, before you so sweetly interrupted me ... I'm finishing this, my name is Ryotaro Zangetsu. And I run a forge and a shop on a shopping street near the "Hostess of Fertility".

(Hestia)-Yes...Im remember...I walked over there on my way home from work ... apparently on Monday, you have a special opening ... or something like that.

(Ryo)-Hehe ... Who told you about it?

(Hestia)-hmmmm....Ah Yes .... One terrible Elf girl ... playing with a knife ... and mumbling something about blood sampling ... she said she would come to you on Monday for this .... opening.

Ryo didn't know why ... but he felt an immediate chill, and his mouth felt strangely dry. So he quickly changed the subject.

(Ryo)-Yesss...I developed a new method of smelting metal and some interesting weapon designs for swordsmen and short-range fighters in general. And you? Hestia? What have you been doing lately? After all, you recently came to Orario.

(Hestia)-Heh...Ryo-chan...I've been here for half a year, but unfortunately I only have this church and I'm forced to work for Hephaestus. I'm pathetic really. Hephaestus is lucky to have you in the family, Ryo-chan.

(Ryo)-Don't say that ... and besides, I'm not of the Hephaestus family. And you are not hopeless. You just didn't have such an easy start, and your powers and strengths. They are neither offensive nor helping to hammer. However, talking to you I feel strangely happy and calm and I have the impression that we have known each other for years. I should say your family is lucky to have a goddess like that.

(Hestia)-Thank you Ryo-chan. It's really nice ... but .... HE .... What did you say?

She said as she suddenly grabbed Ryo's shoulders and shook him lightly in a fit of excitement.

(Ryo)-That your family members are lucky?

(Hestia)-Not, earlier.

Ryo continued, clearly amused by the situation.

(Ryo)-That every god in Orario has good and bad sides?

Hestia, hearing him, made a cute face, puffing up his cheeks.

(Hestia)-Don't tease me about me ... Ryo-chan ... baka.

(Ryo)-Okey...okey...I said I don't have a family.

(Hestia)-But....Why?....With your blacksmithing skills, wouldn't you be able to get into the Hephaestus family with ease?

(Ryo)-Hestia ... You see ... You understand ... I like Hephaestus ... From the moment I saw her working on some sword in her studio ... I was then..hehe .... dragged by Tsubaki for an interview at in her office ... And then I saw her ... This view is still in my heart ... And this is also the reason why I do not want to join her.

(Hestia)-But, Ryo-chan....Don't you want to be close to Hephaestus?

(Ryo)-Yes, I want...But...Not as her subordinate ... being in her family. I would be too limited, I would have to register all the recipes and so on. I would be limited and Hephaestus even if I were the best. She couldn't get over her feelings or anything. Because that would be favoritism. And joining her family has limited me in too many options. So I decided to earn her attention myself and become worthy enough to ever dream of such a beautiful woman. She could pay attention to me.

(Hestia)-Ryo-chan....I'm sure ... that Hephaestus ... will love you back ... after all, you have a lot in common .... But maybe you will join my family ... I don't know the law or making charges about forging. Besides, you won't have to share recipes, I have a friend in the association of Gods. Which is responsible for issuing special licenses that allow the creation of new procedures and regulations without having to send it all to the Society of the Gods.

(Ryo)-I would love to ... But shouldn't you just invite someone you know nothing about to your Family? I can be a pervert, a thief .... just a villain. I can be a battle freak, love bloodshed ... I don't know ...

Hestia pulled Ryo's arm just to make him bow his head. So she could pat him on it and stroke his hair while talking.

(Hestia)-Ryo-chan...You see ... And in this case, my divine domain is useful. I can see what types of people potent people are. And you are a funny hybrid of Hades, Hephaestus and Ares. One of them is my beloved brother who is obsessed with money points, after all, he is also a god of wealth. Hephaestus is known .... And Ares ... but that's not a problem. I raised him and even though he loves to fight and is cruel to his opponents. When he came home he turned into a teddy bear .... One time I found him reading a story for children and crying .... Ahhh ... Beautiful times. So I want you in the family because I don't have anybody at the moment. And I can see what kind of person you are, so I don't see the problem.

(Ryo)-Okey...But...one question or two.

(Hestia)-How?

(Ryo)-Do you live in this church?

(Hestia)-Yes, Ryo-chan. I've already told you.

(Ryo)-I'm so sorry ... then would you come over to my forge. However, this week we will have to share the space as I only have one room. But he plans to make towers like the seat of Hephaestus Famili. But that only takes some time.

(Hestia)-It's not a problem, Ryo-chan ... I just have to come back for my stuff.

(Ryo)-Okey...And won't Hephaestus have ... I don't know ... problem ... angry that I didn't join her, but from her friend?

(Hestia)-Haha ... Ryo-chan. Are you afraid that she will be jealous or angry? ... hehe ... No ... I'll explain it to her later, do you mind?

(Ryo)-No, as long as it doesn't affect her attitude towards me in a negative way.

(Hestia)-Don't worry Ryo-chan .... I'll be very positive ... don't worry about that ... I won't put her off.

(Ryo)-Okay ... I trust you. Maybe at least for your things and after they have been delivered to our home. We're going to Mama Mia's to eat.

Then Ryo and Hestia went to the church and took her things. Which they packed in the large bag Hesita had in the church. And for obvious reasons, Hestia told Ryo to wait before entering the sacristy. Ryo, meanwhile, looked outside and checked to see if Bell sometimes wanted to spoil his plans. A sudden intrusion, however, he was gone. Much to Ryo's relief.

After reaching and unpacking Hestia at Ryo's house. Hestia offered to give Ryo her blessing and thus access to the status.

When Hestia sat on Ryo's back, he himself was a little nervous even though he was. He felt exceptionally well, so it was good that he was lying on his stomach.

(Hestia)-Done.

Then, without looking, she handed Ryo the finished Status. Ryo's forehead, on the other hand, was getting stronger, as if his physical abilities had been broken and suspended ... something extraordinary. But when he looked at Status, he smiled.

Name Ryotaro Zangetsu
Level 0
Class Mystical Craftsman
Title None
STR A765
END B543
DEX B611
INT S069
WIS S115
CHA C421
MYSTICAL CRAFTSMAN [EX]
REGENERATION  [EX]
ENERGY MANIPULATION [EX]

After seeing Status, after being handed over to her by Ryo .... Hestia passed out ..... with a smile on her lips.

10