Chapter 7
440 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hestia fell on her back, right in front of Ryo's bed. And she assumed a very erotic pose, with her arm over her head and slightly bent legs.

Ryo watched the unconscious drool slightly and mumble something about happiness ... and many conflicting thoughts crossed his mind. Initially, it was a consequence of his abilities revealed. However, without access to the dungeon, he can only become a mage spamming the OP with blows, like a flamethrower from the dam itself or something similar. But she may forget to forge Noble Phantasms or BFG 10000. So one goddess, maybe two, would know better if he counted Hephaestus. Than some psychotic goddesses or greedy gods who would kidnap him or force him to join their Family.

However, those thoughts went away when Ryo's other brain ... the one in the pants. Start taking control.

Ryo struggled with his nature .... one side wanted ... just to pounce on her .... the other said to wait and in the future .... maybe .... and the third would forbid anything with her do.

(Ryo) - "No ... No .... Fuck ... My Body is not listening to me .... Wait ... Let's recap ... If I try to touch her ... then 10% of it will wake up and he'll want sex ... ... that's enough for me ..... No .. No ... Don't think with your dick .... stop .... me Say no !!! .... Yeah, she's sexy even though she's a busty lola ... and in real life, in non-animated, she's even sexier .... No, I don't confirm your opinion ... my FUCK. .... No .... It's a deal ... ..Now we're getting pissed ... and we'll try to have waifu # 6 and # 1 in the harem ... but better in a threesome ... that's better ... Okay…. I can cover it up before my dick says it can't wait that long. " Ryo thought as he paced the room, keeping his eyes on the unconscious Hestia.

As soon as Ryo moved Hestio to the bed and covered him with a blanket. Quickly he ran to the workshop and started to melt the daggers in the oven.

Ryo didn't even think it was evening ... he needed to calm down and relax. And he couldn't think of anything better, because the cigar and tobacco shop was closed.

Ryo working on cleaning the steel of melted daggers ... which is different from the previous ones. Since each type of weapon requires a different type of steel ... so it melts down old weapons and saves time on steelmaking. And if he saves some time with this night, he'll make three weapons. Made of a proprietary steel blend that is available in his warehouse. But as he returned, Ryo thought about it ... or rather excused himself. It's not like he's an asexual anime hero. And every guy .... every heterosapiens .... in their right mind. He would have sinful thoughts in his head at such an endearing erotic sight. Remembering that Hestia has a thong and black cork panties in her locker. However, if he allowed his fucking nature, a typical villain, to go outside. The consequences would be worse than dire. Because even if Hestia voluntarily had sex with him, what would happen. It is the majority of Olympus, a few or a dozen people ... gods from other pantheons. They would have to accept it. But if it had been against her will, Ryo would have had siscon armies on his head ..... he wouldn't have survived it .... and considering that the chief Siscon is Hades ... even after death, he wouldn't be able to rest. If you believe with a gossip.

As for the manufactured daggers. This Ryo had a limited amount of steel. Which was enough for twelve Sai daggers. He chose them on the simple fact of Mileit's meeting. Who looked almost like Mileena from MK, only this one was elf and had pointed ears. And Sai's dagger would fit her perfectly. So the choice is justified.

Sai's Dagger (Japanese 釵) or "death horn", is a Japanese defensive weapon similar to a fork. It consists of a main arm (monouchi) (40-60 cm), a tip that is hit when throwing (saki) and two side arms (yoku), which are much shorter. The tip of the yoku is tsune. There is a misconception that the arms have pointed side edges, while the most common is the circular section. Sai also has a head (gashira), which is used to deal blunt blows. Sai was used by ninja warriors as well as Okinawa policemen. Particularly useful for knocking down enemy weapons, originally used by peasants in rice plantations to make holes for seedlings. Sai could be used by Japanese peasants as a weapon with which they could block samurai swords and by catching them in "mustaches" and twisting the sai - to break hard but brittle swords.

 

And having twelve daggers, or rather six pairs of Sai daggers. Because Ryo sells them in pairs, not separately. He laughed how much he would sell. Because it does not plan to give lower prices than the best steel weapons of the Hephaestus family. No, that would be an insult. For him, as a creator. And for the Hephaestus family. And the very quality of the weapon will justify the valuable one he chooses. So people won't complain. Since the Jian swords are ready, they are much better. Than the steel swords of the Hephaestus family with the basic runes of indestructibility and sharpness ... even better.

So Ryo is aware .... he is sure of success. After all, if you can create Kazikili Bey with Fate. It's a Steel weapon, not worse than that, but of the highest quality that can be made.

Before going to bed around four in the morning. Ryo summarized what is currently in stock, ready for sale. It has weapons for swordsmen and certain classes of warriors (Jian Sword), axes for barbarians and warriors, and the like. Sai Daggers for the Assassin, Rogue and the like classes. And a few more days. Ryo has to do thrusts, crossbows, bows and two-handed swords ... This is what a busy week looks like.

(A / N) - The chapter is short, but the next chapter will be longer.
I have thunderstorms outside my window and I have to turn off my computer.
So the next chapter will be over 2,000 words long.

9