Chapter 8
424 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following days were very fun and enjoyable for Ryo. Hestia who initially accused Ryo of being a god .... considering his three abilities too powerful for a human. However, when she confirmed it with an aura examination or something similar. Ryo wasn't quite sure what it was.

Hestia started teasing Ryo ... maybe not only teasing. What praise him at every turn and annoyed him when it comes to Hephaestus. However, about the latter, Ryo found a way after two days. Which is called ... An eye for an eye. Ryo started praising her and flirting, saying that if she continued to praise him like that, he would consider concubinage or a little harem. Which usually ended with Hestio's flushed face and a satisfied Ryo returning to work.

As for progress in constructing weapons for the store. It is the day before the day that Sai's Dagger will be taught. Ryo decided to build a weapon for amazons, which may not be too many in Orario. But if they are there, they are highly ranked. So if even one comes, he'll sell the rest the next day.

This Weapon is the Chakram, Ryo chose this weapon. For a very simple reason, he was watching Xena Warrior Princess a long time ago. And she was fighting with such a weapon and Ryo was 60% sure she was an Amazon. He wasn't sure because he had watched it a long time ago.

Chakram a type of Indian throwing weapon. It is shaped like a flat metal rim with a sharp outer edge, 100-300 mm in diameter. The chakra throw technique is debatable, it is unclear whether it was unscrewed on a finger or thrown like a disc, with a full-body swing.

 

However, the model that Ryo produced was not entirely faithful to the original. His Chakram had the same sharp blade as the original, but you could divide the Chakram into two halves and use them as a melee weapon. Thanks to the handle inside the sharp disc. However, the amount that Ryo had was only 6 pieces.

However, he could not do more without taking the limited resources from subsequent projects.

The next day, Ryo made bows and crossbows. In the bows, he added a few steel reinforcements that extend the life of the bow and allow the use of magic arrows without the risk of damaging the bow.

The crossbow thing was a little more fun and Ryo wondered if he had overdid it sometimes. Because after he made simple reinforced crossbows. and there are parts left for more than one, but less than two. With one crossbow, he decided to do something fun. Ryo inspired by several Fanasa movies about fighting vampires and monsters in the Middle Ages. He remembered perfectly well the crossbow model contained in them. And after a few hours, he created a Tommy Gun and crossbow hybrid. Which shoots almost a hundred small bolts of 10 cm in very quick succession. And the bolts themselves were almost entirely made of steel and their speed was only slightly lower than the ball ... maybe the difference is a little bigger. But if someone shoots fifty of these bolts at you, it can be dangerous.

And when Ryo finished the work and realized that such a weapon should not be sold. Because when used by bandits, it can kill more than one Jian sword. Ryo decided to stop him, and to stop him from stealing. With the help of Nephalema's energy from DMC. He reconfigured the weapon to hide in his new tattoo on his back ... the second if you counted the Hestia family mark. The crossbow itself is 70-80 cm long. However, a tattoo of a crossbow is like a circle with the crossbow in question. And it's right between his shoulder blades on his back.

Ryo plans to make Babylon Gates ... or Orario Gates in the future. However, this requires Ryo to go to the Dungeon and increase his level. Because Ryo knows he cannot withstand the pressure of this skill without limiting its capacity. And that's not an option, Ryo is not Mongrel. Which will offend the name of the main tenant of this skill.

Besides, Ryo has no plans to be a mage, warrior, or hunter. No, Ryo doesn't limit himself. Rather, he plans to be versatile and fight once with Murasame and other times to attack with anime attacks or simply attack with a minigun with enchanted missiles.

And by the end of the week or by the end of Saturday, Ryo had made weapons and shields. The spears were fairly simple, and Ryo didn't think of anything significant. However, shields are another matter, created several types. And each type only had one piece due to lack of materials. And he was even forced to use up the rest of his stock of raw materials in order not to end up with one shield on display. Ryo created the Templar's shields from Diablo 3, Captain America's shields, but no colors but with the Zangetsu logo. A Spartan shield and a simple Roman shield, such a red rectangular ... you know what's going on.

And after completing the entire assortment of the store and after using all available material. Ryo went alone to the "Fertility Hostes." Since Hestia had to go to meet the Gods, Ryo had to go alone.

Ryo walked a bit unsteadily as he tried to work on the final dial as fast as possible. To make it before the closing of the housekeeper.

Ryo is planning on tonight .... because Hestia is not watching over him. Use the rest of the available resources that are barely enough for one Claymore. Use it and create one Claymore in a matter of hours. Which Ryo plans to infuse the pure mana of the fire element from this world and with the help of one rune. Make the blade red hot after pouring mana into the sword without hurting the user. However, then the user is required to have a high affinity with the fire element. So that any special skill would be activated. And it wasn't just an ordinary… high-quality… steel Claymore.

As Ryo approached the inn, Mama Mia spotted him from the window. Who with hard eyes and an angry way of walking, like a mother catching her son walking home emptyly. She left the inn, walked over to Ryo. She grabbed his ear and dragged him to the inn.

(Mama Mia)-Young man, how much did you work in your forge? And be warned, don't lie to me!

(Ryo)-But...Mia...

(Mama Mia)-No, "But" ....How much?

(Ryo)-Only a few hours ... I had to make a few targets ... I need to have a full range to attract customers.

(Mama Mia)-Haha....Few Hours....Do you think I'm an idiot? .... The smoke from your stoves is seen from ten kilometers away, and for your information. I know how to distinguish an active stove from an almost dead one. And I know you've been working for over twelve hours .... I understand, get up and work for eight hours or even twelve. But not without a rare meal, and don't tell me you ate. Because I can see that it was not so.

(Ryo)-,,She's right, I haven't eaten ... but she doesn't understand ... the beauty of creating ... how hot metal reacts to hammer blows ..."-think Ryo

(Mama Mia)-What is that sight, young man. Take your seat, and I'll bring you your meal right away. 

She said as they entered the tavern and all the customers were used to the daily stabbing of son and mother. Amused by the situation, they laughed and continued eating. Ryo sat down on his table with a sore ear next to Zoltan who was already drinking his third beer.

(Zoltan)-Ryo!!!....Boy....What's new?

(Ryo)-Zoltan...If I really told you what I was able to create yesterday .... hehe ... your chin would fall out of jealousy.

(Zoltan)-You probably wouldn't create of anything that I would never see.

Ryo can't wait for Zoltan to choke on those words ... now and as he builds the first nobleman of Fantasie .... hehe .... he'll be bald for sure.

Ryo poked Zoltan in the frame and literally for a few seconds materialized his innovative crossbow "Steel Hurricane" ... Which resulted in an explanation of the general method of operation. Without showing and telling him about the mechanisms of the device. capacity.

(Ryo)-But this weapon won't go on sale anyway ... I only have one. And such weapons ... unique ... I leave for myself.

(Zoltan)-Understandable ... but, let me ask you again ..... Will you give me a try? ...

(Ryo)-Okay .... But on one condition ....

Ryo told him to ask Hephaestus for permission to help Ryo with the store until the stock was sold out. But also to get Tsubaki to be in the presence of Hephaestus. She showed the goddess Zoltan's sympathy with the "Steel Hurricane" and to try to get Hephaestus and Tsubaki to visit his store on Monday. To which he agreed and mumbled something about being a "matchmaker" or a love telegram to the blacksmiths. But that's not important.

 

 

11