Chapter 9
440 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later, Ryo received a fair amount of "instruction" from Mama Mia. To the delight of customers and staff for whom the show has almost become a tradition. Mama Mia said she would watch his studios and if she saw smoke or other signs that Ryo was working. She would come there. and force him to bed ... nobody even questioned it, because she is capable of it.

However, Ryo, returning home, knew he had to make the last sword. Because tomorrow she has to get the shop ready to open, because today is Saturday or her evening around 23:00. So he has little time to get the goods ready, and Zoltan himself will come around ten in the morning to help him. Less than two hours before opening. Because he must get approval from the Goddess and do what Ryo asked him to do.

So Ryo, right after entering the studio, engraved two runes in the chimneys of both furnaces. Which he infused first with pure mana, which automatically saturates all the smoke with ... mana. And the second rune removes all mane, including smoke. Thus, we have a magic smoke suppressant, environmentally friendly.

Of course, Ryo used the normal pure mana of the Danmachi world and the anti mana from the DC world, more specifically the world from which the Anti Monitor comes.

So no one fakes this system and assigns everything to its "Mystic Craftsman" skills. And in the future, Ryo may offer to install a "magic smoke purifier" for a small fee.

Later, Ryo set about creating the last weapon. Which he has tomorrow .... it's two o'clock in the evening .... will earn the most Valis .

The very process of creating and shaping was the same as in the previous works. But a bit longer, because the Claymor itself is quite large. However, it took the longest time to engrave the rune, with a sharpened steel bar reinforced with Muspelhaai's mana. And so it required the finest precision in engraving the runes. Which consumed about four hours for the rune itself. And if it weren't for Hestia, who came back from the Gods meeting. And she found him working, Ryo probably hadn't gone to sleep. But instead he started getting the store ready.

The next day, Ryo fell asleep. He together with Hestia, who offered to help. They began to take the goods out of the store. From the sheer size of the store, Ryo has modified all the cabinets to have glass doors that only he can open. And so Jian's swords had their own shelf, ... in general, each weapon had its own shelf. But for every type of weapon available, Ryo had one behind the counter. That before starting the purchase, Ryo could present the goods. And the last magic Claymore is hanging from a stand behind Ryo's head.

Halfway through putting the goods down, Zoltan came. Who immediately started disassembling the goods ... but before each new type of weapon. Zoltan admired each piece of the weapon and then stared in awe at Ryo for the rest of the day. Which scared Ryo a little.

However, Zoltan didn't say a word about it because he had seen Ryo. Setting everything up, almost pedatically and seeing that he is focused on work. He decided to wait until the end of work and then ask. Although you can see that the curiosity was at times stronger.

Later in "Hostess of Fertility," Hestia suggested that she should summon the people. However, Ryo quickly advised her against the idea. Instead, Ryo, the next morning. Artificially with mana, he created a monster core, or rather a fused mane. the image of Zangetsu hitting the hot metal on the anvil with a hammer. Above him was the inscription that the shop was opened at 4:21:12 .... 4:21:11 .... Needless to say, this drew attention. , the quantity of goods is limited ". He slightly cooled the enthusiasm of people ... Ryo just realized that he will have to hire someone to create these Wholesale swords. However, this is not an option so he will have to do something else.

And at that moment, Hestia helped him a lot. She said Ryo should go to the magic scroll and spell shop. Which will either allow him to summon some kind of monster, or better ... create his own elemental. Which, by Ryo's ability, can look what he wants, be made of whatever he wants, and have the skills he wants, instilled as he has. It doesn't have to be all skill, either, but the ability to make steel swords ... or something.

 

And a few minutes before noon, which is before the opening. Ryo, who was standing behind the counter and stacking the weapons test materials Zoltan had given him as a gift under the counter ... Ryo could have done better, but it's a gift. So he decided to use them to thank him for them. Because he himself does not have time to make new ones.

As he was standing behind the counter, Hestia ran to the door and when she saw a crowd of people standing there, headed by several gods ... Ryo after he saw it himself. He turned his head sharply and looked at Zoltan, who was a little scared.

(Ryo)-Zoltan???...Tell me that to by this sign ...

(Zoltan)-....

(Ryo)-Zoltan??!!

(Zoltan)-Well ... well ... You see when I was at Hephaestus ... heh ... Hermes and Loki were there too .... Of course they didn't see your special crossbow ... it's just Hephaestus ... But they saw a new one kind of sword ... Jian .... those sharp discs ... which got Loki interested .... and so on ... And Hermes, he only came because .... heh ... when he found out that after so many Years Hephaestus has the first sweetheart in love ... and one who interested her ... well ... his character is widely known in Orario ... so he teases Hephaestus together with Hestia ... And they took their best team with them. ..And the rest just came.

(Ryo)-Good...Okey...I'll make something up.

 

 

And with a few minutes to open, Ryo walked out in front of the store. And the crowd took notice of him. And he just walked over to the edge of the store, looked around the crowd, but he looked at Hephaestus for the longest time, which Hermes noticed.

(Ryo)-Hello, the people of Orario and the beautiful Goddesses and Hermes ... No offense.

(Hermes)-Haha...Ok.

(Ryo)-Thank you all for coming to my store and I hope that each of you will notice the beautiful steel blade, its ideal weight and for the lucky ones who will buy my goods. Also their precision and deadly sharpness.

(Ryo)-However, I must warn you that the stock is limited. But don't worry, today is ... a presentation of my skills or rather their honor. But to cheer those who could not buy anything today, next week I will start mass selling products and every day my goods will be available. But before I invite everyone in ... I have to say ... I have no room inside for you guys.

(crowd)-Hyh....????

(Ryo)-So first I would like to ask the Goddess Logi for a favor, of course not for free.

(Loki)-Hmmm....Okay ... if it's worth it.

(Ryo)-Hehe...Maybe he will demonstrate the weapons that I created thinking about beautiful amazons, but first of all?

Ryo looked around and saw Mileit standing nearby. Which, as one of the three present representatives of the Izanami Familia, stood at the front. Nodding her head, she walked over and took the seven shackling daggers that Zoltan had put for her in a wooden box. After that, Ryo said in a looking on Mileit.

(Ryo)-Mileit ... would you please throw these knives in different directions and as soon as possible ...... Please ...

(Mileit)-Okey...

And before Mileti threw the knives into an area where there was no crowd, Ryo walked out behind Chakram's back. And as eight knives flew out in different directions, at different angles. Ryo put mane on Chakram because he didn't have the skill to handle it. And he threw Charkam, which, shining in the rays of the sun, making a strange noise of the cutting wind, with a speed unseen by people below the second tier. It bounced off walls, pillars, carriages. And one by one he cut the knives in the air before returning straight to Ryo's hand.

Ryo had a bare hand, and he cut himself slightly. But regeneration healed it before he could see that he was hurt at all.

The crowd screamed at the sight of the new weapon. And all the amazons present, as well as other people interested in weapons, could not take their eyes off it. And Hephaestus herself had an expression of shock, interest, and a flush on her face.

Ryo presenting Chakram to the crowd, he said.

(Ryo)-Thank you Mileit, for your help I invite you inside and the weapon I created with you in mind. You will get it with discount.

Mileit, hearing a weapon made with her in mind, and knowing his first weapon, could not hide her excitement. After which she returned to her place.

(Ryo)-This weapon for the Chakram. This weapon is difficult to master and very few people will be able to get to the level that I just showed .... I don't mean to offend anyone .... I, as a creator, know these weapons better than anyone ... But for a person without knowledge about the best ways to use it, reaching this level is more difficult, but no less possible. This equalizer weapon has a second use, for people who prefer fighting with knives.

Ryo then split the chakram into two, making people shudder to think that he had destroyed the weapon.

(Ryo)-As you can see my Chakram has two modes, ranged and melee. For a trained fighter, this weapon can become lethal and almost unstoppable. And think about what would happen if someone used a rune with wind magic on the Chakram .... Yes .... it would be beautiful ... But for those thrifty who want to buy a weapon but modify it themselves.

(Ryo)-I have bad news .... The way I created these weapons is quite complex. And for many reasons that I cannot explain, only I can engrave the runes on the blade. But don't worry after seeing the last weapon I modified with runes myself. You will be sure of the quality of my runes.

(Ryo)-Now, Goddess Loki. Does the weapon respond? Offers a 10% discount.

(Loki)-haha...Of course ... but 20% ....

(Ryo)-8%

Loki's face turned slightly sad, but when she looked at Hephaestus. And she remembered her friend doing the same when she tried to get more damage. She said.

(Loki)-haha...I see the resemblance ... and of course I'm sorry ... respecting your craft, I will accept 10% of the damage and will be happy to help.

Loki had experience with Hephaestus, and knew she was not going to win. And this weapon is much smaller to her than a few percent destroyed. Because not only Tiona and her sister will benefit, but in her family there is a really large number of amazoenk and people who would be interested in buying. And considering that this weapon is unique, and upon looking at Hephaestus, she sees that she is trying to figure out a method of making such pure steel, and the actual execution of the Chakram. She knew that there would be no other sources of this weapon and in addition of such high quality. So, knowing that her family would be the main buyer of this type of weapon, she decided to agree and make the maneuver that always works on Hephaestus.

(Ryo)-Good...Now I would like to ask. Could you create Illusions that would show the front of my shop so that others could also be witnesses of my Works.

 

 

And as soon as the big screen appeared above the store and showed the store counter, Ryo said.

(Ryo)-Now we invite inside, of course, the three present gods .... and representatives of each Family present. And specially invited people. And the rest, I invite you to a nice screening and remind you that next week, you will be able to buy the weapons you see today.

 

(A/N)-Next chapter in a moment ... I'm going to the store. And I'll be right back.

 

 

 

9