Chapter 10
384 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once inside, the newly arrived group of customers entered the store and took comfortable positions. At the head of the three current gods, Hermes, Hephaestus and Loki. With Hestia standing in the back door, smiling and excited about the current situation. Waiting next to the crate with the sample presentation weapons ready.

Seeing the crowd of people present, Ryo could not help but be amused by the results of several calls and requests made from specific people. Some rumors and rumors originated naturally, as in "The Fertility Host." After taking the alcohol, Ryo became very talkative.

Others, such as asking Zoltan to show a memory of his new primary ranged weapon, is where Ryo actually, intentionally caused. That Hephaestus could see the design and manufacture of the weapon itself will come because if Ryo knows anything about blacksmiths, craftsmen, inventions. The fact is that when they see something innovative, they will want to see it themselves and learn new things.

But there is also a downside to this, too, not everything turned out as well as he wanted it to be. No ... Ryo not only caught Loki's attention ... which is good .... but also some .... if not all families in Orario. And as you know, in Orario, not all families are as good as bad. Suffice it to say that behind Hermes, next to his main team and assistant. There is a tall, muscular man with a red headband. Yes ... one of the few eighth tiers ..... footstool, goddess Feaya ... Ottar.

Which, surprisingly, has no anger or general hostility in the eyes. But curiosity ... and can't look away from the Claymor hanging on the wall behind Ryo.

Ryo understood Ottar, the design itself was modeled on the Ebony Claymore of Skyrim. Only the Zangetsu logo is on the handle. And the runes only add to the elegance of this weapon, since they are located along the center of the blade. And Ryo himself, engraved many little ones. Which makes the visual effect even better.

Ryo understood Ottar, the design itself was modeled on the Ebony Claymore of Skyrim. Only the Zangetsu logo is on the handle. And the runes only add to the elegance of this weapon, since they are located along the center of the blade. And Ryo himself, engraved many little ones. Which makes the visual effect even better.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/267542034103649993/                  Only It is longer and has a double handle like in the classic Claymore.

In addition to the families mentioned earlier, many others only because the three gods came. It sent its representation, and because of the fact that they were spies or simply fights. About the Gods taking their elites, the rest of them did too. And thanks to this mom, here are Takemikazuchi Familia, Astraea Familia, Miach Familia, Soma Familia, Ganesha Familia, Izanami Familia and many others. In a word, there is not much space, but no one but the same number of people ... fuck you Apollo Famillia .... is not complaining.

Once everyone had taken their positions, Ryo started talking and the rest stopped watching the exhibitions, but some of them couldn't take their eyes off them.

(Ryo)-Before I present another weapon, please stop touching and trying to open the display cases. This display case has been modified by me so that no one but me, Hestia and the people I authorize. He could not open them, and breaking the glass teleports the weapon to a special locker ... Such protection against theft ... the weapon can also be traced by me. So I would like to say that anyone who decides to buy a gun will be registered and in case of theft can report to me. And I will show you the locations of the aforementioned weapons, and I, together with the appropriate authorities, will recover the previously stolen weapons. Any questions before we start?

The fact of the teleportation of the weapon, Ryo invented. However, he will add  this after the store closes, he had the idea after seeing Loki's Illusion. But this fact will significantly diversify its anti-theft system. Ryo will use his knowledge to summon a weapon, but the place will not be the owner, but the storage room. Simple but practical.

Now that he asked that question. The first to raise her hand was Hephaestus, so Ryo nodded her head start to speak.

(Hephaestus)-How you made such pure steel?

(Ryo)-How do you produce divine steel?

Hephaestus hearing his questions, not answers. She smiled, though slightly sad at not receiving an answer. She understood the seriousness of the recipe and how expensive it would be now. So she naturally didn't understand that Ryo would not give away her recipes, just like she would not give away her recipes to anyone.

(Ryo)-Forgive me, but even Hestia doesn't know the recipe ... And only I know them. And I won't tell anyone off unless I'm old or getting married. But that's for the magic oath too. I'm sorry if I offended you.

(Hephaestus)-No...No...I understand.

Then Ryo nodded to Hestia as she handed him a set of two Sai daggers.

With a smile, Ryo took the weapon from his goddess. Which he owed a lot recently. Not only did she take care of his health, but also burst ... let's say ... secretary roles. She patented all the weapons made here in the name Ryo. And she arranged for anonymity with the recipes. As well as allowing runes and other seemingly dangerous weapon-making techniques. Overall, Hestia has not been working at the Hefajstos Familli restaurant recently. But it helps with Ryo's interest. And frankly speaking, she has a lot ... really a lot of paperwork that Ryo would have a hard time with. So thanks to her, Ryo can make the weapon he wants, and he drives the inters by making the weapon. The duo works .... and Zoltan helps from time to time.

(Ryo)-Another weapon I will present to you is the Sai Dagger ... I came up with the idea of the project, after meeting for the second time a girl who almost killed a drunk client who indulged in too much. And she lightly "stroked" him with the blunt side of the knife she was holding in her hands.

(Ryo)-As you can see, Sai's main blade is 40 to 60 centimeters long .... This one is 60 centimeters long, but whatever. As you can see, Sai has two additional smaller blades coming out of the hilt. So when blocking a sword or other melee weapon. You can easily twist the weapon and stab the enemy by performing a feint.

Ryo said, demonstrating a gun at Mileit which, following the announcement of another gun, stepped closer to the council. So Ryo handed her the typical sword ... which he took from Zoltan's belt without asking. And speaking, with Mileit's consent, he demonstrated and described what he was doing.

(Ryo)-Of course, this is not the only application, although I try to use and be proficient in all types of weapons that I produce. I am ashamed to admit that daggers are not suitable for me. But for someone as skilled in dagger fighting as Mileit. The general shape of Sai will help her gain even greater potential and overall level of effectiveness in combat.

(Ryo)-Adding metal as I used to create Sai. It is a bit different from the rest. Because its consistency is much denser, and inside it has a hollow fragment in the handle. Which not only creates movement in the air while throwing and enhances the lightness of the weapon itself. But it is also good for storing mana, but after appropriate ... modification, I can make this weapon can store more.

(Ryo)-And that's probably all I can say for now .... Mileit, this pair of Sai is already yours ... And for now I will hide it in a special cabinet and when the presentation is over, you will be the first to buy Sai.

(Mileit)-Ara...Okey...

Then she returned to her seat with a smile.

(Ryo)-Another weapon presented by me will be my "original" design for a sword preferred for the swordsman class and similar.

Then he took the gun from Hestio and presented it to the crowd from all sides first, so that everyone could see the glistening killer beauty. Then he said, Looking at the group behind Loki.

(Ryo)-Ais, if you could?

He said pointing to the minimal space in front of the counter which was empty and which he had used for Sai presentation. Ais said nothing, but nodded, and seeing Ryo holding Jian's sword in her right hand, she pull out her Rapier.

(Ryo)-As you can see, the Jian sword ... because that's what I called it, a kind of sword I invented. It is a one-handed and double-edged sword. Which not only allows you to quickly switch from defense to attack, but also thanks to a very fluid surface and a light but balanced weight. The swordsman's attacks, or in this case mine, are much faster than my level would indicate.

(Ryo)-As you can see, the flexibility of the blade as well as its speed and versatility allow the fight itself to resemble a dance for a skilled swordsman. And the very fact that the thickness at the tip reaches 1 minimeter. You can all hear the vibrating sound during the fight, or the simple attacks that presents here with Ais.

(Ryo)-And the sword, despite the fact that it is fiendishly sharp, even without runes or spells strengthening it. It is more suitable for thrust, as indicated by the center of gravity located very close to the crossguard. So this weapon is perfect for adventurers who have to fight against larger groups of enemies.

When discussing weapons, as is the case with Sai. Ryo displayed a weapon during a mock skirmish with Ais. Which by servicing the gun itself as well as Ryo. She blocked the blows and allowed him to discuss and demonstrate. However, when he finished talking, they stopped fighting and she returned to her place.

(Ryo)-And I invite you too, and if you are interested, you can buy the gun first ... second, sorry.

Then Ryo started to introduce another weapon to the other, but if the crossbows and bows didn't make such an impression. These are shields and it has slightly damaged it. And finally, to the delight of Ottar and Ryo and most of the male audience. Now is the time to present the main dish in the form of the first weapon with runes used on it.

(A/N)-I'm sorry just now, but I had guests ... and I haven't finally written. And today ends with Clif because it is late and tomorrow I have to go to work. Until the next one. You add the comment please.

 

 

 

8