Chapter 13
279 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then followed a short but succinct exchange of purely administrative information. From Ryo's weapons registration program. Down to the way prices are measured. These questions were mainly voiced by Hephaestus and Hermes. Because there is a rule that a deity who is not the patron of the person who owns the company must check these matters. And he has a high place in the council of gods. A formality that didn't take long.

(Hermes)-Before we finish ... Ryo ... could you please introduce us to the weapons you spoke about during the presentation.

(Ryo)-Steel Hurricane?

(Hermes)-Yes...It...I know it's ... hehe ... one of your ... unique weapons ... But if you could.

(Ryo)-If the other gods want to too, that's fine.

Hermes laughed in a rather artificial way for him. Loki showed only curiosity ... a bit childish. However, Hephaestus looked flustered, slightly offended by something. And she looked at Ryo with her face, saying that was the only reason that made her come here.

So adding to that the fact that she literally watches competition arise before her eyes. And there is nothing he can do to prevent it. Besides trying to improve my own people and coming up with new receptors. To keep her family's position in the ranking.

Of course, Hephaestus knew the rumors about the fact that the man in question. He is in love with her, but in a business mood. Neither he nor she thought about it.

However, as soon as Hephaestus saw a crossbow with a clip that sees the first breed in her life appears on Ryo's back. She couldn't hide her curiosity and think how it worked.

(Ryo)-"Steel Hurricane". Crossbow with automatic bolt loading. Incredibly fast, quick-proof, and combined with a capacious magazine. The Steel Hurricane can fire up to 80 bolts per minute. Adding bolts made of my steel, with blades perfectly suited to pierce even the bones of minotaurs, gives it a lethal potential. I plan to modify it a bit before I go to the dungeon.

Hermes was terrified of this new weapon if it was tight as fast as it says. These few swordsmen or even ninjas are able to escape from a hail of bolts. And the very thought that it could be even more deadly. It scares the wise god even more.

(Hermes)-Ryo..Ryotaro ... with all due respect to your craft. But this weapon is powerful anyway. And if you modify it ... then ... what happens if someone steals it ... someone dangerous.

Hermes's face was incredibly serious, which even shocked both goddesses. Although they too understood the seriousness of the present situation.

However, Ryo laughed arrogantly as he stroked the gun and made the gun disappear and reappear on the tattoo on his back. Then he summoned the weapon again and took it in both hands again.

(Ryo)-You see, my first skill is quite powerful. So I assure you that not even a god can use ... haha ... touch a weapon. If I don't know it or don't want to. Come on try.

Hermes got up and walked over to Ryo's desk and tried to grab the center of the crossbow, right next to the trigger and magazine. However, to his surprise and the other two gods. Hermes' hand passed through the weapon as if the Steel Hurricane was immaterial, like a hologram.

And even as Hermes wiped his hand with his divine power, his hand still flew through the ghostly weapon.

Hephaestus could not bear the frustration at the unprecedented level of protection of the weapon. Very angry, screaming slightly she said.

(Hephaestus)-How?!!!.....How it works ... it's like summoning divine attributes .... But it's an innate ability ... so how ... How the hell, you figured it out!!!

(Ryo)-Heh...If there's anything I can say. That they are runes ... more specifically, intangible spirit runes. Which is really very difficult to do, and of course I have mastered it. However, I can't say any more. Because if anyone figured out how I'm doing it, it would be very dangerous. Right, Hermes?

Hermes stroked his chin nervously and answered in a serious tone of voice.

(Hermes)-Yes...Consider that even we gods do not know the potential of your three skills. And the very fact that it is the first "unique weapon". Which at the moment is not magical, as far as I know. Since a non-magical weapon is so ... dangerous and deadly. And you will still modify it. you will gain access to magical weapons, the power of which can be really .... come on, powerful. Lepeij, let no one know how your security is built. And although I and Loki have no way of even thinking about figuring it out. She didn't talk and didn't even show her own attempt to do something like that. Not even Tsubaki. Because from the fact that Hestia blocked all the other routes for us. We can't do anything but make sure everything is within the safe limits. See.

(Ryo)-Yes ... Hermes. I will improve the security system anyway. Because the potential of my skills and my creations will attract more attention over time ... And, hehe ... And although I am sometimes irresponsible about the limits of what I create. I can assure you that the creation process, the related secrets and safety are the most important for me. And if I get the right ingredients, I can assure you that no one but me will have access to them.

Hermes sighed a little relieved, Loki was fascinated or rather curious if she would be able to break the security. Not to steal something, but just for fun. However, Hephaestus seemed more and more irritated as with the conversations progressed.

(Hermes)-I was relieved a little, and I concluded that I had such an honest conversation. You don't worry about using this information. Which means you have a plan that calms me down ... a little. But let's get down to business. Maybe I'll start.

And for the next few moments, Ryo, Hermes, and Loki. They talked about mass sales of goods or large orders. However, Ryo has denied that he insists that every client be registered as the anti-trafficker requires it. And larger orders, if any, would be when Ryo had more hands at his disposal. And that requires going to the Freya Familia, which Ryo plans to do tomorrow.

And after about fifteen minutes, the conversation ended with a small compromise. Familla members will for now buy and register weapons from Ryo themselves. And later, when the available quantity of goods is greater, Hermes and Loki will themselves be responsible for the registration of the members who will receive the weapons and for the delivery of the said documents to Hestia.

And when all official matters were completed and orders settled. Hermes, wanting to end the meeting, said.

(Hermes)- In that case ... I'll be going. I have a few more things to do before going back to headquarters. So nice to meet Ryotaro and I hope for a fruitful cooperation.

Hermes then got up, walked over to Ryo, and shook his hand. And he went towards the exit. However, before he left for Ryo, Loki walked over, and after hugging Ryo around the waist, she said.

(Loki)-Nice to meet you ... expect a break-in ... Bye ...

She said in an amused voice and ran to Hermes. And Hermes motioned for Ryo not to worry that there was nothing to be afraid of, that it was normal for her.

However, Hephaestus got up, and Ryo, but Ryo, walked rather seriously. Slightly hurt by this ... reaction. He said before she left.

(Ryo)-Hephaestus, since these matters are behind us. Maybe you would like ...

(Hephaestus)-I don't have time, I have a lot to do.

She said quite seriously, without looking at Ryo. And she just walked out, leaving Ryo hurt with a rather sad face. And Hermes and Loki look sadly at Ryo as they stand in the aisle after Hephaestus passes a little abruptly by them.

The expressions on the faces of the two gods showed pity and compassion, which awakened a strange feeling in Ryo. Hermes got up and walked over to Ryo. He clapped him on the shoulder and said in a reassuring voice.

(Hermes)-Don't worry. She is a bit embarrassed by the competition and must have thought of ways to create your inventions or come up with something equally impressive. So don't worry, he probably has too much on his mind.

Hermes seemed quite insincere, as if he were talking half the pride. But Ryo suddenly became animated, his mind seemed to be enlightened. He began to analyze the situation and attribute all "bad and annoyed" behaviors to competition and work, without thinking about anything else.

Hermes, seeing that he had managed to comfort his new friend, said goodbye to Loki who had a similar expression. They left the Zangetsu company premises, leaving Ryo alone. Who, after calming down, packed the documents into special drawers and went to the main store to check the progress and add up the profit.

8