Chapter 14
284 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryo after calming down with the cold behavior of his crush. After having a drink, he went down to the store. Where he found Zoltan and Hestia who were currently cleaning the store after it was closed.

When they both saw Ryo, they couldn't hide the joy on their faces. However, a moment of joy passed when they noticed the expression on Ryo's face. Which evidently said that although he had told himself the reason for Hephaestus's behavior, he couldn't stop worrying about it. And Hestia saw Hephaestus leaving, who did not pay attention to her. He let her figure out what happened. And after repeating similarly what Hermes said, but with a more obvious understatement. Ryo stopped thinking about that case as he now sat leaning against the shop's counter. Ryo received a glass card from Hestia with the symbol of a black helmet on a transparent background with the amount of 54,117 Valis next to the logo.

(Ryo)-What's that?

(Zoltan)-See, Ryo. Normally coins are used in not so huge amounts. And due to the fact that the most expensive 1000 Valis gold coin is heavy and quite large not only in name. Nobody rich would go with a coin chest or 54 large coins as in your case. It is just heavy and not comfortable. So the Hades family, who deal with these kinds of things through the Hephaestus family, have created "magic credit cards". They mainly involve teleporting a certain amount from your Hades bank account to your hand. And all you have to do is use mana. and think about the amount you want to bring in. Simple truth, Lady Hestia arranged it ... while you were busy consulting the gods.

Ryo is clearly happy to see such a large amount earned in less than a week. And the fact that he spent less than 1,000 Valis and made 53,000 more. He couldn't make him happier if someone else found out how easily he made it. He would have had a stroke or attempt to kill Ryo in a fit of aggression.

And the only one who knew how much Ryo actually spent was Hestia. However, even she wasn't sure what for, because Ryo only gave her the amount, not what product he ordered. However, this was enough for Hesita to be amused and to jump with joy.

Ryo in a flow of joy after remembering the aforementioned facts. In an outburst of happiness, he took Hestio in his arms and, squeezing her, kissed her on the forehead. And he said.

(Ryo)-Hestia !!! ... What would I do without you? ... No ... No ... We're going to celebrate it and do whatever you want ... we'll even go to the hotel of love. Just say the word !!!

Hestia was all red and ashamed. She didn't know what to answer, only what she whispered was ... "The restaurant is enough." And she ran into the room to change.

Zoltan only laughed at the situation and then said.

(Zoltan)-Haha...Kid...Nice...Two goddesses ... what? .... Then I won't bother you, come by tomorrow night for a beer and tell me how you took her virginity ... HAha ... Tomorrow, Zangetsu.

He said, then he left the store. And he left himself surprisingly not ashamed of Ryo.

Ryo couldn't hide the fact that a little busty loli had crept into his heart. Sometimes even more than Hephaestus. Which he loved in his previous life, and after meeting him face to face, he loved even more. However, the busty loli had crept into his heart with her kindness and care. Her mode of businesswomen when it comes to business and official matters. Or when it's bad, it's scary and can break souls with eyesight. Or the mere fact that it hides a blessed nature that Ryo is eager to see. For Ryo, Hestia is the irreplaceable woman in his life.

Later Ryo and Hestia traveled to many places throughout Orario. Hestia was more than happy, and Ryo didn't refuse her anything. Ryo was just happy and after a long fun that lasted until the late evening. Ryo and Hestia returned home slightly drunk.End day, endig they both ended up sleeping in their arms until the next morning.

 

 

The next morning, Ryo woke up with a badly sore head. At first he didn't take it for granted, but when he noticed that both his hands gave him a very pleasant feeling, he opened his eyes.

Ryo, remembering many anime, expected to see his hands on Hestia's chest. However, he was surprised when, instead of Hestia's breast, he saw Hestio's sweet spiny head nestling against his bare chest. Which was exposed by ripping his shirt open, which only widened Ryo's smile.

But if it's not breasts, since Ryo feels them on his stomach ... Ryo looks along the body and notices that his hands neatly passed under Hestia's dress. And now they continue to touch and massage Hestio's firm ass.

As Hestia began to wake up, Ryo panicked a little.

(Ryo)-,,My hands, stop! ... I order you .... Fuck ... Why don't you listen .... I don't want to either .... but it's too fast .... I don't want her to think badly of me ... ..I know ... hahaha .... Muhahaha (Demonic Laught)."

Ryo had a brilliant idea, almost at the last minute .... He just pretended to be asleep, which would allow him to continue to touch Hestio's ass. She herself will not say anything because she kisses his chest from time to time and touches his crotch with her hand. So either way, Ryo is clean and happy.

When Hestia opened her eyes, she raised her head slightly. And first, she looked outraged at the sight of Ryo asleep.

(Hestia)- ,,My Ryo-chan is so sweet."-think Hestia

However, after a while, she turned her attention to her hands. More specifically what they touch. Right hand was on Ryo's left breast, right next to his sudka, Hestia was uncontrollably spinning her kcoil. And only when she noticed she stopped and remembered yesterday evening. When she was supposed to get Ryo to bed because they were both drunk, but he was more so. And she herself, not having strength, cuddled up against his chest and fell asleep. And she woke up in this position.

(Hestia)-Ryo-chan...he shouldn't be drinking as much, his head is weaker than that of a teenage elf .... now even a hit won't wake him up. My sweet Ryo-chan ....hihi...

However, when she brings her other hand down, she realizes that she is touching something long and hard. At first she panicked and was about to run away, but despite putting more pressure on trying to get her hand over Ryo's penis. Ryo hardly showed a rare reaction as Hestia understood or thought that Ryo was actually having a hard dream.

(Hestia)-,,He sleeps really hard after so much more alcohol ... Ryo-chan can sleep until the evening."

Then Hestia felt a touch on her buttocks, which made her let out a soft moan. Then her eyes wandered to her ass where she saw Ryo's hands clutching her ass subconsciously, so she was not thinking at all. And after remembering what she was doing and the fact that Ryo was "unconscious," she chuckled seductively and said.

(Hestia)-,,Ryo-chan is really rude .... I shouldn't ... although I had a pretty tight squeeze on his ... penis before ... so ... I ..... just a little and run away ... yes and so he is unconscious."

Then Hestia did something that really surprised Ryo positively. Being in a similar position as before. Hestia started slipping her ass over Ryo's crotch, sucking his nipple at the same time.

Ryo knew that any louder reaction would make Hestia run away, and it was actually pleasant and he didn't want her to stop. So by pumping pure mane into the mind, he tried to keep calm, but even mana does not create such miracles.

The only thing Ryo could do was squeeze her ass more vigorously. Which only put more pressure on him to pretend to be a sleeper.

The fun continued and for several minutes Ryo felt tense and fought with his body that she wanted to have wild sex with Hestia here and here. But such a situation also excited him and amused him, so he wanted to have two birds with one stone. So to have pleasure in the situation and not eliminate his chances of a future relationship with Hestia. He decided to fight his incubus and in the end he was not doing well.

However, as Hestia got more and more intense, they both suddenly sounded the bell of the shop sounds.

When they both heard the bell, Hestia quickly left Ryo and quickly adjusted the sheets and covered him. Ryo realized that she used a little divine energy to rush. Ryo, on the other hand, slowly pretended to wake up.

And when he opened his eyes, he noticed Hestia who was supposed to wake Ryo. But she was very red in the face.

(Ryo)-Hestia, would you watch her sing? ... I don't mind ... Heh ... I don't know why, but I feel really happy .... Just ... Only ... I feel like the main reason for my happiness. ... I don't know ... if I missed him ... it's strange ... But I won't complain that he feels happy. Let's see who came.

Hestia only breathed a sigh of relief and slightly angry at the person who had interrupted it. She said "at least we" and they both went downstairs to check who had come in. And they both thought to remember to lock the door.

 

9