Chapter 15
250 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When they both went downstairs to the main store. And there they noticed a little boy viewing the already empty display. However, what is more interesting, the mentioned boy did not look closely at the shelves, but at the places where Ryo had set up anti-theft runes.

The young boy had green eyes, short light brown hair. And he was dressed in a military looking black and orange uniform. Ryo recognized him as a member of the Apollo Famillia, Luan Espel. Who, when he saw Ryo and Hestia, pointed a finger at Ryo. And with an arrogant smile he exclaimed.

(Espel)-My supreme leader, the great god Apollo. He has graciously agreed to let a poor company like yours make a gun for his family. Feel honored ....

However, the boy did not finish his sentence when Ryo approached him. He picked up like a sack of earthmen, opened the door, and with force and a leg charged with the elemental mana of the earth from the world of Danmachi. He kicked Luan Espel into the air so that he crashed on the next street and ended up in the garbage can.

As Ryo turned to receive a repremende from Hestia. To his surprise, Hestia said briefly that children should not be treated like this. But not in a voice Ryo would expect.

Hestia then said that she had to do some errands with the Hades family and that she would be gone until noon. In return, Ryo said that he could get spells to create golems or monsters to automate the production of weapons and store supplies. But he didn't say who it was going to get from. So after Hestia left the store, Ryo adjusted the safety runes in the store. Because a little knuckle managed to damage one. And Ryo, without much ado, made his way to the Freya Famillia, which was on the other side of the Tower of Babel.

Ryo walked through the market on the way, so he saw Mileit standing on a stall playing with her newly bought Sai. With a smile, Ryo walked over to her and said.

(Ryo)-What's up, at the most sexy and deadly saleswoman on this market.

Mileit laughed under the veil she's still wearing. She looked at Ryo and pulled back the veil, showing her unusual monstrous mouth. Then she covered them back and said.

(Mileit)-Do you still think I'm beautiful?

Ryo just laughed under his breath, stepped closer and leaned over the table and said.

(Ryo)-You know what, I don't know what scares me more ...

Through the break in the sentence, Mileit became sad and contemplated stabbing Ryo.

(Ryo)-Is the fact that you turn me on even more now, or the fact that I want to try to kiss you.

Mileit looked at Ryo and after reminding who she was talking to. She laughed knowing Ryo wasn't normal. So only satisfied with the situation, she said.

(Mileit)-If you are not afraid, try it...haha....

(Ryo)-Fuck it, I have regeneration.

Ryo thought for a second, then to Mileit's surprise. He put aside her veil and kissed her. And even though her teeth were gently tearing the jugo's mouth and tongue. Ryo kissed her quite aggressively and passionately.

After parting her lips, Mileit looked shocked at Ryo's slightly ragged face. It returns to normal within a second. But Ryo's smug smile drew more attention.

(Ryo)-It was worth it ... one more time?

But this time, a slightly embarrassed Mileit blocked his mouth with the two spines of her right hand and asked, curious.

(Mileit)-Not so fast ... You don't have two goddesses to kiss.

(Ryo)-hehe...Maybe it will clear up quickly. My family belongs to an extinct clan. And you see, the Zangetsu clan almost died out. I'm the last one, and in that case, the main rule of the clan is that the current clan head ... I ... have as many wives as possible. Provided that both partners love each other. I can't, say, have someone I don't love because my clan believes there is no love between partners. It can prevent a child from inheriting blacksmith skills. My father, for example, was only with my mother. Because despite the many women who courted him, he did not love them. Admittedly, he slept with some, but that was before his relationship with my mom. So I like you and I'm not going to be rude. Hestia and Hephaestus know my clan's traditions. So cool.

To tell the truth, Ryo fabricated a book about the traditions and beliefs of the Zangetsu clan. Before Hestia moved in with Ryo. And later, after reading it, at the request of the Society of Gods, she took the fabricated book to them. So Ryo doesn't have to worry about acts of jealousy and things like that. And the original was burned with fire from the hellhaim. And from the fact that it was the only copy, Ryo provided himself an easier path to a perfect life.

(Mileit)-Hoho ... Interesting, why wasn't there anything about this in the Orario noble family book?

(Ryo)-Just check the current version from the stand opposite. It wasn't until recently that I agreed that Hestia should bring a single copy of the family traditions and principles of the Zangetsu clan. To the abode of the gods so it's only 25 Valis. Check now if you could sell me some materials and maybe in some time. Go with me to the dungeon and maybe ... cut off a few minotaur horns alive. I need some fresh ones.

Mileit couldn't hide her excitement. According to her, Ryo was one of a kind, untamed. And now you can see that she has a sadistic nature, Mileit couldn't hide what Ryo said. Other girls might find it scary or repulsive. To her, they sounded like a perfect date or the most tender flirtation. Because Mileit was a sadist and that was why she loved researching. But because the accumulated goods must be sold, they must be stuck here.

(Mileit)-I am very happy and if you want to do it.

Then she brought the head closer to Ryo.

(Ryo)-Saw....

(Mileit)-How?

(Ryo)-Best blunt so that the monster's screams can be heard throughout the Duneogna.

(Mileit)-How loud?

(Ryo)-So that the next minotaur would die just thinking what awaited him.

(Mileit)-Oh My Godnes !!!

Mileit couldn't stand it and because of a little flirtation ... which made people look at them weird .... She kissed Ryo with intensity, and the samk of his blood only made her feel bad. And only the guards from Genesha Famili interrupted them.

(Guard)-Please stop ... It's a market ... it's not a place ... for fun ...

The guard seems scared after seeing Mileit's mouth and Ryo's badly scratched lips. Then, with clenched teeth, he walked away, seeing Ryo and Mileit step back.

(Ryo)-Soft Cock ...haha...

(Mileit)-Rather, his reaction was quite professional and calm. Many people would run away when they saw my mouth.

(Ryo)-haha ... And I, I didn't escape somehow, quite the contrary.

(Mileit)-You are Ryo ... haha ...

(Ryo)-Was this supposed to be an insult?

(Mileit)-No...You're just special, and honestly, there's no other guy like that.

(Ryo)-Really ... Are you considering going out with an eccentric blacksmith like me.

(??)-People, that's really cute. But we also have our own lives. And the queue behind you is getting bigger, make an appointment with her after work. And order finally !!!

(Ryo)-Okey...Okey...Then Mileit, I'll meet you at my store over the weekend. And we will go there together. For now I would like all the powdered bone marrow you have. Two pientastokilic sacks of dragon tusks, preferably of the fiery and dark types. Best of all, mix them together. One large jar of wyvern venom. Half a few grams of dragon wing fragments, the same types as before. And how you can get other parts from these two types, buy as many as possible.

(Mileit)-Ara...Ara..This really is a specific order from Ryo, what the great blade maker is going to do.

(Ryo)-You better watch out, because we've been instructed for kissing and you don't want to be banned for sex in public.

(Mileit)-It's just kidding, although the offer is tempting. But what are you planning?

(Ryo)-Hehe...As you know, I have a ranged weapon, but I lack a melee weapon. And I'm planning to do something similar and help me source the ingredients. That's why I would prefer the dark dragon type if you can. And if you could get a monster core, I don't know if I will need it ... (in monster / worker crafting) ... But I can always try to create some artifact just for fun.

(Mileit)-Of course ... for fun. I will deliver it this weekend with my visit. I have the powdered marrow and dark dragon fangs in stock now and will have them delivered tomorrow morning. But the rest will have to wait.

(Ryo)-I understand ... I'll be waiting for you to come and taste my blood again ... and I will taste yours.

Mileit blushed and struggled not to pounce on him sometimes. And he might consider killing two goddesses to keep Ryo all to himself. But when they said goodbye with a quick kiss, she had to deal with a new client. And Ryo went to see Ottar, whom he spotted at a pile of gun holsters.

8