Chapter 16
293 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryo noticed Ottar who had "Surtur's Touch" on his back, going over almost all the holsters. And with each holster, he became more and more aggressive because the rare did not match his beloved weapon.

Before Ryo got to Ottar and caught his attention. Ottar grabbed the salesman's clothes, picked it up slightly, and crunched it out.

(Ottar)-If you don't have any more Holsters for two-handed swords !!!

Ottar evidently didn't like the seller's answer of repeating the same thing and apologizing. So Ottar was ready to hit the salesman's stomach with his left hand and walk away nervous, when he suddenly heard a voice behind him that he immediately recognized.

(Ryo)-Hey Ottar...And you know the holster was included, but you got away before I gave it to you.

Ryo said as Ottar, slightly cheered, put the shop assistant down and turned to Ryo.

(Ottar)-If so, I'll come for her. Unless you've already sold it.

(Ryo)-Haha...No, he's in the back shop. I don't have two such swords, so selling her would be no use.

Ottar laughed under his breath and asked.

(Ottar)-haha...So you don't cure your hangover after partying with Hestia. You only order goods for production?

(Ryo)-Yep...But I'll order the metal ores on the way back. Now I'm going to your family headquarters, Ottar. I need to get a specific spell or engraving or something. I'm gonna need help.

However, Ryo did not expect what would happen now, Ottar took it under a pache like a sack of potatoes and jumped onto the roof of a nearby building.

(Ryo)-OTTARR!!!...FUCK....WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!!!

(Ottar)-Haha .... don't be afraid. As your friend, I will be happy to arrange a meeting with the goddess herself, although she asked for it herself. But that only guarantees the meeting. She will definitely help you and you will help your friend to upgrade his beloved weapon as a thank you. HAHAHA ...

(Ryo)-OKEY ... But why the hell are you carrying me !!

(Ottar)-Easy. The sooner you get to the goddess, the sooner you'll have time to upgrade "Betty".

Ryo laughed, despite the wind blowing against his face. Ottar was just like that, Ryo deduced it from "Betty" .... And needless to say. As for Ottar's gun, he has no resistance to kidnapping a man off the street. But at least he doesn't have to worry about arranging an meetings.

After a while, Ottar and Ryo landed on the balcony of Goddess Freya's room. The room itself after what Ryo had seen was Victorian style with lots of blue on the walls and everywhere.

Ottar led Ryo to a small table by the wall where Ryo sat down and waited.

Before Ottar could call, however, from the room next door, which was the bathroom. A beautiful gray haired woman with chestnut hair and a perfect hourglass figure emerged. She was wearing ... a hairpin. That's all she was wearing.

As soon as he entered the room, Ottar knelt down and respectfully said .

(Ottar)-My goddess, I have brought Ryotaro Zangetsu, the current most popular blacksmith in Orario. The creator of the unique steel Zangetsu, the creator of many unique weapons and the father of my "Betty".

As Freya looked at Ryo flirtatiously with a smirk. Ryo did likewise because he couldn't hide the goddess's sexy body. And as Ottar sum it up, he smiled proudly until he heard the ending and laughed.

(Ryo)-Hahah....Okey....

Ottar quickly picked up an empty chair and set it in front of Ryo and helped Frey sit still naked. Then she spoke flirtatiously.

(Freya)-Do you like what you see?

(Ryo)-Of course ... your eyes are really beautiful.

Freya was clearly surprised by the eccentric blacksmith. She had heard hundreds of rumors about him, even a moment ago one of her spies had told her that Ryo had kissed passionately with the man and the Tartarian (Mileena MKXL). 

What really fascinated the goddesses, not just the possessor of the three god-level abilities ... possibly some descendant. But he also has a pretty twisted attraction to women ... or he just likes women like that. But now, facing the literal goddess of love, only having an erection. But no sign of sweat or complacency. Ottar is slightly sweating because the sight and smell of her body is like an aphrodisiac. So she quickly said not to destroy her chance of an alliance or acquiring such a unique blacksmith.

(Freya)-Ottar ... Get out.

(Ottar)-Yes, my godnes.

After Ottar left, Freya put her right foot on top of her left. In a rather sexy way, trying to make Ryo react violently. However, she doesn't see Ryo holding a small knife in his left hand and stabs himself every now and then to keep his composure.

(Freya)-So Ryo, what are you here for?

(Ryo)-,,Whew ... just a moment more and I would have jumped on her."-think Ryo

(Ryo)-I came .... haha ... Here because, as you know, only me and Hestia work in my shop. Zoltan comes over sometimes, but I can't 100% trust him. So I would like to ask if there is any spell or rite that would allow me to create a humane monster or something like that. Who will obey my will and, if I give myself, have his own.

Freya frowned and thought. Because, as a goddess of magic, she had too broad a view and had to choose the best way possible. In between looking for it, she thought she was losing nothing. And that by helping to gain the sympathies of the best blacksmith in town, and looking after the "Betty" Ryo created on level 1. Freya understands that this investment will be useful.

(Freya)-There are really many ways to get this result. However, given your skills, I know you can do what I do. You see, I have a special book, only I have it. And no one but me has access to it, this book explains how to create any kind of monster using a core that is strong enough. From skill to appearance, you can even suckub yourself ... but whatever. If you ask what he wants in return, he wants you to make a divine weapon for me, worthy of me. Of course, when you reach the right level.

Ryo didn't even have to wonder. Why, because every weapon Ryo creates is made with his mana. And no matter what, his weapons can't even hurt him. So it's like someone wants to stab Ryo in the back with a Jian sword or something else. The sword would stop a few centimeters before it touched Ryo. And this goes even for divine weapons, even if she poured all divine power into an attack, it could not even hurt him.

(Ryo)-I don't see the problem .... You just need to visit my shop and I have to do .... measurements.

(Freya)-hmm,...I can not wait.

Then Freya will take the book out of her space ring. And Ryo handed it and she said.

(Freya)-Just put your hand on the book and pour your mane into it. You'll probably get a skill, mythical monster creation ... Three or four god-level skills, what a difference ... haha ...

(Ryo)-,,You can't even fucking imagine. What kind of monster are you involved in creating ... I mean myself....Muhahaha".

Ryo did as she asked, and after a while the information hit his head. About the process of creating monsters and to Ryo's surprise. Most require mana and a core. And some require rare ingredients. Plus, the Mythical Craftsman's skill goes hand in hand so that Ryo can create stronger monsters out of things Freya wouldn't have thought of. And that would explain the smile of the psychopathic genius scientist Yandere ... a strange complication, but Freya was damp in the lower regions, no one knows why.

(Ryo)-Well then, give it back and don't worry I won't share that with anyone .... And maybe I'll be back to satisfy .... check some doubts about this magic.

Then Ryo used Sayian energy on himself and teleported back to the market. And behind a rather strange Yandere-style sleep, triggered by thoughts of the possibilities of his abilities. He went to a stall that sells metal ores.

7