Chapter 18
475 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ryo after half an hour of watching the brand new Kazikli Bey and getting excited about his appearance. And the fact that he is holding the legendary weapon of Vlad III of Fate. And after half an hour of fun, Ryo had a dilemma. He wanted to rush to the dungeon for the cores right away, because Mileit informed Hestio that there were complications in this regard. And finally create at least one servant who would take care of the production of the assortment for the store. However, Ryo, in his current state, is able to go to the dungeon without even being armed. And just play around with the manipulation of energies, creating attacks based on them. However, the armor has to be forged, and a new batch of Zangetsu's Dark Steel is in the process of being mixed into a homogeneous mass. So even to make the armor Ryo would have to wait. So in order not to have a difficult decision, Ryo went to Hestia to ask her for advice.

He entered the office and was immediately greeted by the sight of a smiling Hestia. Which she called Ryo with a smile.

(Hestia)-Ryo-chan!!!...I was just finishing a documentary about the expansion of our property. And I already got a permit to create new rooms underground, because the sewer line goes under the road anyway. And there is only solid rock below us. And when it comes to building above the ground, on the next floors. That silly asshole .... Apollo, keeps making things difficult for me.

Ryo really didn't like the Apollo family, really. Its members, with a few exceptions, are assholes and overconfident. Although their only logical reasons for pride are membership in the aforementioned family and the level ranging from 2-5. With a predominance of second and third tiers. This is an annoying narpawde. And the god Apollo himself is at the top of the human to kill list. With Bell Carnel at the helm.

Although Ryo understands that Kazikli Bey is powerful, it is against a being who possesses divinity .... It is at least difficult to do. And considering the increasing frequency of meeting members of Apollo familli. Ryo is already beginning to prepare to kill Apollo if necessary. And there is even a legal solution here, you just need to challenge him to a duel.

It's a bit ironic, but some gods eliminate people who misrepresent them. Of course, it is forbidden by divine law to kill people. However, there are exceptions to this. Like provoking mortals to challenge them to a duel. The gods cannot challenge a mortal, but Apollo is great at manipulating humans to challenge him. And if the mortal wins, he may gain divinity, but this is not always the content of the duel. But divinity will be passed on even if this award is not recognized. However, no one has managed to defeat the god, because in a duel, God can use the full power and full equipment of God.

(Ryo)-Yes, annoying dick. One day I will free the world from him.

(Hestia)-Ryo-chan! Not even people like him are allowed to be killed.

(Ryo)- But Monsters??

(Hestia)-The monsters in the dungeon are another matter. They are dangerous, driven by instincts and only want to kill or worse. You don't know the story of the children who failed to deal with the goblins .... It's really scary ... When they got back, they weren't the same.

(Ryo)- You're right. However, how is Apollo different from monsters. He's as broken as they are. He'll do the worst things to get what he wants. I remember challenging a guy to a duel just because he stepped on his robe .... Hestia! ... Challenged him to a duel when he was hitting on that person's wife and forcing him to challenge him. Because otherwise, he would have raped her. Apollo is a monster to me and I, I kill monsters.

(Hestia)-I heard about it. However, let's change the subject of Ryo-chan. I don't want to remember those painful memories. Tell me what you came for?

(Ryo)-Heh...Yes...Wanted to ask for advice? .... I need monster cores to create workers ... Hehehe..Funny .... But I have to go get them myself. However, my armor is not ready, the metal itself still has to boil for 6 hours. And I have ready molds for casting anyway. And the fabric making machine is ready too. So what am I supposed to do, go to Duneon or not? I am lost narpawde, I want to go test a new weapon. However, I have no armor and I'm not sure about the monsters on the lower floors.

Hestia looked at It, then laughed ... quite loudly and rolled on the ground.

(Hestia)-Ryo-chan...Hahaa...Seriously? You have hyper regeneration and energy manipulation. I saw you put your hand into the hot metal and you say you're scared because you don't have any armor .... My silly Ryo-chan ... Haha ... Go, the chances are very low that anything can hurt you there. Maybe below 50 floors, if something hits you by surprise. However, on a logical mind, go and get the cores. But along the way, buy a space ring and take your tools with you and you can get the ingredients.

Yes ... Hestia was right. Ryo forgot how op his skills are sometimes. Ryo chose these powers so that he could create the weapons he dreamed of. Because he loved watching programs about forging knives and historical weapons. However, he theoretically knew that he could do just about anything, even without a gun. At last kinetic energy and anti-magic and BOOOMMM !!! ... Untouchable. And in the event of an accident absorbing energy and again. BooooooooommmmM !!!!! Non-ethylene. So what's he worried about? Maybe he never fought, and even though he has HyperRegeneration, he could be ... let's say eaten alive by hundreds of bloodthirsty rabbits .... Regards, Subaru !!

So excited to play in the Dungeon, but with a slight distance so as not to feel extreme pain. Ryo traveled to the dungeon to obtain cores for monsters to create.

9