Chapter 1- An Ordinary World
211 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earth is a rocky, terrestrial planet. And on this planet, people sometimes dissapear. Yes, they disappear and we don't even notice. 

Maybe kidnapping? Death? Or was it by chance being summoned to another world?  There are too many reasons, and we just couldn't count. 

We mostly don't care, we are all to busy with our own lives. We don't even know, that maybe, someone beside us is no longer the same. 

In the streets of City A, buzzling with the sound of  traffic, the sound of people, it was noisy and loud. Surrounded by large buildings, there were people working, just scrolling out for fun, or doing their crimes. 

In one dark alley that was forgotten by many, there were few hooligans entering it to do their buissness. 

"Hehe." The disgusting voice let out a laugh, it belonged to a fat hooligan that was currently speaking at someone in his phone.

Twisting his cigarette to the wall, he spoke, "Boss, are you sure their gonna pay and not run off again?" 

The caller froze and let out a cold voice, "If they run off again, break their arms." It answered and hanged up the call.

The fat hooligan gave out a low sigh as he turned off his phone.

As he was about to go out from the alley, a strange music suddenly played.

It was soft, unique, and calm. But as he was busy complementing the sound, a voice suddenly interfered it.

It was a strange voice that couldn't be defined whether it was female or male. The voice slowly spoke, "Return.." and it vanished along with the music. 

The fat hooligan was dumbfounded, but as he regained himself. He couldn't move an inch. 

He was stuck. 

More or less, everyone in City A was stuck. 

The corner of the dark alley glew in a strange color of red and purple mixed. And a dark silhouette appeared after the smoke of colors faded. 

It was a short silhouette, about the size of 162 cm. It had two large horns on its forhead and it's eyes were green in color.

The fat hooligan was able to see it, since he was faced to the corner.

Trembling with fear, his voice was getting cut but he successfully spoke fearfully, "D-De.... Ahhh!"

"Mommy! Help me!" 

He regained his movements and cried, he ran off out of the alley to save his life. What was more is that his voice was absolutely disgusting as he ran screaming.

...

The silhouette came out of the corner and it's figures could be seen.

His green eyes were full of life and had an X-shaped pupil. Its hair was deep black that the lighting couldn't light it. It wore a long coat that was dark in color, there were small fragments of  green gemstones aligned on the end of it. 

As it was completely out of the shade, it could be seen it was a male. 

A short male in behalf of that. A boy perhaps?

The boy took out his hands and looked around the place where he had just appeared. There was a hint of little surprise and he regained calm.

Maybe this wasn't his first time on a new environment, and indeed it isnt.

The boy took out his hands and there was an emerald ring in his ring finger. He pointed it out and a holographic space suddenly appeared on thin air.

Don't tell me he's an alien!?

Uh, he's not.

The boy took out a set of clothing from the space and his coat and the set of clothing suddenly exchanged another and he was newly dressed.

He was wearing a black  t-shirt and a grey colored pants. If we take his horn off, he looked completely human.

The boy waved his hand and the holographic space disappeared, he soon took out his other hand and touched his horns that quickly dissapeared.

The boy had some tears residing on the corner of his eyes, forget about the hooligan, he was extremely happy but a faint of sadness remained on his heart.

"I..I'm finally back?" The boy couldn't help it and his tears rolled off to his cheeks. 

A thousand years, he was living in a different world and planet that was different from ours. 

A place were the food was extremely undeveloped. 

Ahem, that's not it. A place were he had been summoned into as a hero but he became the demon king instead. 

And just what had just happened, he returned back to his original world.

But despite this, he had left someone precious in that other world but he couldn't return back there since he was now here.

Anyways, his wish now is to return completely back to his old and ordinary life before his summon.

Because this world, was just an ordinary world. 

6