『2』
1.6k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

「 Why don't we all become friends?」(Satoru)

Friends?...

「What? A mere slime proposes friendship with me, the feared Storm Dragon? 」(Veldora)

Doesn't this guy actually want to be friends? He didn't really need to deny it, she could clearly tell. After fighting for over 10 years, she was able to read someone pretty well. And this dragon was not an exception.

「 Sure. 」(Eira)

「 Eira, thank you! But Veldora if you really don't want to, I understand. 」(Satoru)

「 B-baka! No one said I didn't want to. 」(Veldora)

There it is, although he wants to be friends, his pride just gets to him.

Seeing this, Eira decided to tease a little. 

「 Really? Aren't we just puny existences to you, a Storm Dragon? How could we possibly be friends? 」(Eira)

「 E-eh I- 」(Veldora) 

「 Mahhh, let's not tease him. What do you say then Veldora? 」(Satoru)

If Eira had a face right now, she'd have a smug grin. 

「 Well, if you insist then fine! 」(Veldora)

If she had a head right now, she'd be shaking it. But this orb was only an orb, the least she could do is move sideways. 

「 That settles it! 」(Satoru) 

「 Also if you refuse, then we're never coming back and that's that. 」(Eira)

Eira would always add this since she didn't want betrayal, people may seem nice but deep inside, you may never know. 

「A-alright, you both are now also my friends. You better be grateful! 」(Veldora)

「 Just can't be honest can you? 」(Eira)

「 Un un. Well, nice to meet you. 」(Satoru) 

「 Hai. 」(Veldora)

「 Nice to meet you too. 」(Eira)

Thus, a friendship of 3 was born.

From fighting wars nonstop, battling everyday for 10 years, Eira was finally able to gain some peace even if it's just for a little. Hopefully her newly made friends would never die on her. 

...

(Eira POV)

「 What should we do now? 」(Eira)

「 Hmm? 」(Veldora)

「She means what we should do about your seal, I'd feel pretty bad if my friend was trapped for over 300 years. 」(Satoru)

It's true, imagine being trapped for over 300 years. It was like fighting nonstop for 300 years with no peace, I definitely would not want that. Especially if that person who was trapped was my friend. 

「 You both..」(Veldora)

「Don't give those puppy eyes please. 」(Eira) 

「 Un, it'd be one thing coming from a girl but from a...dragon? 」(Satoru)

「 If you have a way to get me out, I'd appreciate it. The thing is, I wouldn't have lasted a hundred years before my magic ran out. I keep losing more and more magicules . 」(Veldora)

「 So that's why there are so many of these magicules here in the air. 」(Eira)

「  You can see it? 」(Satoru)

「 Un, it's these particles in the air and the physical objects there right? 」(Eira)

「 Yeah, I was just a bit surprised. 」(Satoru)

Was it really that surprising?  I was already able to see it when I first got here, though I shrugged it off thinking it was just another thing. Apparently those were called magicules. 

「 Well, that's also probably why there's so much rich herbs and ore here. 」(Satoru)

「 What happens when your magic runs out? 」(Satoru)

「 He's probably going to die. 」(Eira)

「 Un, just like that. 」(Veldora)

Well that certainly is quite...depressing.

「 After a few hundred years just to die alone. 」(Eira)

「 That certainly is sad, might as well try this then. 」(Satoru)

Try? Try what? There wasn't much I could think of, perhaps that Great Sage he was talking about was helping him.

Satoru went up to the seal and stretched his blue body and touched the slime. 

「 I guess it isn't that easy. 」(Satoru)

I'm guessing when he touched it, his Great Sage tried to unseal it or gather information about it.

「 See? I told you it's impossible. 」(Veldora)

「 Isn't there any way we can do this? 」(Satoru)

「 Satoru, you said you're a slime and you can stretch right? Then why don't you try to cover Veldora and have him put inside you? 」(Eira)

Although I'm only guessing, if he was a slime, there had to be a space where can store things considering he had a lot of those herbs that came out of his body. 

「 That works, Great Sage did say if we analyze it from the outside and inside, we might be able to remove it. 」(Satoru)

「 Basically you're going in his stomach. 」(Eira)

「 What do you say? 」(Satoru)

Out of nowhere the dragon started laughing, has he officially gone crazy?

「 That sounds interesting, please do it. I'll entrust my entirety to you. 」(Veldora)

「 That easily? 」(Satoru) 

「 Of course, it's more fun to breakthrough Unlimited Imprisonment together than to wait here alone until you come back! 」(Veldora)

「 hohh?  Together huh~ 」(Eira)

「 U-urusai! 」(Veldora)

It was fun seeing him be a tsundere, that's what Satoru called it.

「 Sounds great! While Great Sage will analyze your seal from the inside, Eira and I will try to find ways to unseal you from the outside. 」(Satoru) 

「 Un! 」(Veldora)

「 Then I'll use my predator to- 」(Satoru)

「 First, I have to give you both names. You both can decide on a name to give me too. 」(Veldora)

「 Why? 」(Eira)

There wasn't really a need to give new names were there?

「 It will engrave on our souls that the 3 of us are equals, it's what humans a family name. But the name I give you will grant you divine protection. 」(Veldora)

Though a family name huh? My memories of my mother are pretty faint.

「 That certainly does help though is there any other reason? 」(Eira) 

「 Un, you both are still nameless. So you'll both become monsters with a name. 」(Veldora)

「 That sounds good! 」(Satoru)

「 Give me a good name! 」(Veldora)

「 Same to both of you. 」(Eira)

After a few moments of pondering, we finally came up with names for each other.

「 Then I will be Rimuru Tempest! 」(Rimuru)

「 I'll be Veldora Tempest! 」(Veldora)

「 And I'll be Shinju Tempest. 」(Shinju)

(A/N: Shinju as in Pearl or Double Suicide or any kind of suicide. One side is pearl, Eira's normal calm side, and the other side Suicide, meaning Eira's samurai side. Basically similar to death as samurais kill people, but here it is suicide.)

And at that moment, I felt that there was a slight change in my soul, it felt cleared and more peaceful.

I guess that must be the connection making us all equals, it was as if the name Shinju Tempest was carved onto it.

Now Eira, the female samurai was no more, it was now,

「 Shinju Tempest, our imouto! 」(Rimuru)

An invisible tick appeared on my forehead.

「 Why am I the little sister? 」(Shinju)

「 Because you're probably the youngest, I'm 37. 」(Rimuru)

「 Oh, I'm only 17. 」(Shinju)

「 Haha~ See! Even though our age completely changed since we died and came here. 」(Rimuru)

「 Ha! You're the middle sibling~ 」(Shinju)

「 Oi oi! Chotto Matte! 」(Rimuru)

「MUHAHAHAHA 」

A laugh came from Veldora as we brought our attention to him.

「 What's so funny? 」(Shinju)

「 You truly look like siblings bickering! 」(Veldora)

「 Well... I guess that's true. 」(Rimuru) 

「 Well Rimuru, it's time. 」(Shinju)

「 Yeah...are you ready Veldora? 」(Rimuru)

「 Of course, I am the Storm Dragon, Veldora Tempest after all. 」(Veldora)

Even before he was about to be put into a stomach, he still has his tsundere attitude.

Rimuru activated his Predator skill and completely sucked him leaving no trace of magicules from what I could see.

That might would definitely bring some trouble.

Who knew that Veldora's disappearance would shake the world.

...

We both started to wander through the cave while Rimuru would absorb some of his orbs.

Although it took some time to get used to this new orb body of mine, it was easy considering it felt like it was natural for me. I was able to fly which Rimuru thinks is a cheat when he had to swim through the water.

He doesn't even get wet, so there wasn't really a point to complain, plus he was able to obtain some new skills while I get floating around. 

We came across a couple monsters but none of them really compared to our eldest brother, Veldora. Rimuru was able to kill them easily with his abilities and some magicules from the killed monsters entered me.

I didn't know what it was but I shrugged it off since it didn't really do much damage to me at all. 

After several weeks of wandering through the endless cave, we finally made it to the gate.

「 How do we open it? 」(Shinju)

「 Maybe cut it up? 」(Rimuru)

「 Good idea, do it. 」(Shinju)

「 Oi, I was just joki- 」(Rimuru)

Before Rimuru could even finish, the door suddenly opened. With our quick reflexes, we immediately hid behind a rock. 

Taking a peek, it revealed three figures. A girl with 2 boys, they had weapons so I assumed they were adventures.

Throughout the several weeks of wandering, Rimuru told me a few things about his world and what this world might have, I told him about mines and he was frozen for a few minutes when I told him this little sister of his slayed over a hundred thousand humans. 

「 It finally opened, the keyhole was rusting so badly I was afraid we couldn't get it in. 」

「 That's no surprise, nobody's come here in 300 years. 」

Well now 2 people are here, reincarnated people too!

「 We won't be attacked out of nowhere right? Of course when it comes down to it, we can always use Escape. 」

The 3 figures were the first humans we've seen, Escape sounded like a skill to use to... well escape of course. Yet somehow I was able to understand them, maybe because of the magic sense. 

Although we could go and talk to them, I don't think it'd be a good impression when an orb with a slime suddenly appeared and started talking. We'd probably get attacked instantly. 

「 Alright, I'm going to activate my Stealth Arts.」

Suddenly the 3 of them disappeared from our sights.

If I had eyes, they would probably pop out from how wide it was.

They left some footprints along with a bit of faint magicules.

Once they were out of our sights, I floated towards the entrance along with Rimuru bouncing. 

Thus, it was my first time in this new world...

 

 

 

40