Chapter 8: Questionable Nightmare
3.2k 12 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sat there through the class, muddle-headed. It was a first for me to be humiliated in like this. It was a displeasing experience… but something I’d much prefer over my time during kindergarten. I couldn’t grasp why she had acted with such prejudice. Perhaps she hated men or just didn’t like me.

Whatever was the case, I didn’t believe we would get along in the future. I shrugged off those thoughts and began focusing on the class once again. The teacher continued to tell us about the rules and regulations for the school, all of which were very normal.

During this time, my deskmates didn’t bother talking to me, much less look at my side. Though I was still being shoved against their bodies, their faces spoke volumes about how they wanted to avoid me. I sighed in exasperation; it wasn’t as if I was planning to get too close with them, but my school life was already off to a horrible start.

After quickly wrapping up the speech, she began chalking the blackboard.

“Okay class, we will begin our studies henceforth. I hope you all have brought your textbooks.”

As she finished her announcement, all the girls took out their textbooks almost with mechanical efficiency. I clumsily fidgeted around my bag and also took out my books. Thankfully, mother had kept everything organized before my school day, otherwise, I would stick out like a sore thumb.

With her notes in one hand and the chalk on the other, she began teaching and… I couldn’t understand a single syllable that came out of her mouth.

“F○○○ ○○○ ○○○○a○○ i○”

It sounded like some tribalistic ritual rather than some normal language, the one you’d expect in some spooky occult videotape. I glanced across the classroom; the girls were all intently jotting down whatever the hell she was speaking.

Looking into Anna’s notebook, all I could see was a disorderly mess of scribbles and lines. There was no recognizable letter anywhere to be seen. Even if I didn’t understand the language, I could at least recall some symbols to determine which one it could belong to, but I couldn’t infer anything out of what was before me.

Amanda had already begun glimpsing towards me. Afraid of receiving another one of her gruelling sermons, I imitated whatever Anna wrote to the best of my ability. Thankfully, it was enough to fool her. At least she wasn’t complaining about it. My pace was lacking, to say the least.

By the time I filled the quarter of the page, they were already writing on the next one. Time went on as I tried to cope up with my class. There were periods of respite where the students just sat and listened attentively, allowing for moments to catch up with the class.

I was identifying each little alphabet a bit, but that did little to help me understand the language.

Two hours went on like this. The lessons continued as the teacher gave her teachings in a hymn-like voice. It was mind-numbingly boring. Why weren’t there any periods or different teachers? Did that mean Amanda was going to be our only teacher?

I kept on writing like a machine, but there was no end to it. Is that how school was going to be? A test of endurance and patience? If that was the case, I was feeling a lot less eager to visit this establishment anymore.

“○○○ ○○ f○○○ h○○○○○ u○○○...”

After another half hour, I felt on the verge of breaking. I had given up on writing anymore. Surprisingly, no one complained about me slacking around. The classmates and teacher didn’t seem that concerned whether I wrote or not, but I did receive a few odd stares when they came to notice it.

Perhaps they deemed me as a lost cause. I couldn’t care less either way. My attendance record was going to be filled with straight A’s after this, whether it be through flunking or convincing my mother to stay home.

Attending kindergarten back had been forcefully mandatory for me, but that doesn’t seem to be the case for school, allowing for more liberty on what to do. I couldn’t care anymore. I didn’t care for what was to come next or what punishment I will soon receive.

What I cared about was to not die of boredom right now. The room full of the beautiful women was an exciting scene to behold at first, but there was little pleasure derived from it now.

It was another hour before recess, so I took a quick nap before it began. The chaotic chanting from our teacher gradually sounded more like a lullaby. I comfortably laid my head down on the desk and closed my eyes.

Drowsiness overcame me. It didn’t take long for me to fall asleep, allowing me to get much-needed rest.

---

“Ah…”

I heard a stifled noise beside me. There was a sullen silence within the room. I could only hear slight moans of pain from time to time, as if someone were trying to suppress their voice. My eyes lazily took a peek with half-opened eyelids.

A spine chilling spectacle was before my very eyes. The teacher and students alike were frozen like statues. Their vacant gazes directed at me; pupils devoid of any soul in them. I noticed my right arm being controlled by frigid, cold hands.

I looked at her, trying to appear as inconspicuous as possible, squinting my eyes to its extremities so no one noticed I was awake. Anna was making obscene expressions, as her body twitched with what I could perceive to be from my touch.

My hand felt wet and slick. Taking a good look at it, I confirmed it was what I thought it to be. My fingers were dipped into her honey jar as she manoeuvred them to pleasure herself.

Suddenly, another hand approached from beneath me. It was my other deskmate Skyla. Her hand rubbed against the bulge in my pants. She opened the zip and took down my underwear, allowing my dick to spring right in the open. Her soft palm firmly gripped it, making it unintentionally flinch.

She started stimulating my rod, turning it into a full-blown handjob. My body began to tremble. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I gritted my teeth, trying to avoid leaking any sounds, but slight moans still escaped past my lips. The surrounding gazes even got more intense, looking all the more attentively at me being harassed.

Then I saw it, the blue-haired enchantress staring me dead in the eye. Both her eyes and mouth were shaped like a crescent, her smile was unnaturally contorted, the edges of her lips stretching out beyond what should be humanly possible.

That face... was traumatizing. The feeling it held behind it was the same as those kids who ruined my life.

“You’re awake right?” She asked me, her voice a few decibels lower than how she usually sounded.

I didn’t answer her, but my body was rattling like a broken washing machine. She let go of my hand and placed her palm on my cheek.

“It’s okay Isaac, there’s no need to be afraid. I’ll take care of you. Just accept me and we’ll make a beautiful family with lots of kids who will all love you equally.”

Those sweet whispers were just fake promises. I knew it for sure. They would first feed me that parasite, then do unspeakable things with my body. Noticing my panic, she came in close, giving a forceful hug to me. Her soft flesh stuck to mine, burying me in her meaty bags.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. With time, you’ll come to accept my love. Then you’ll realize how lucky of a man you are. Sleep for now Isaac. You still have a long day ahead of you.”

After that, I couldn’t remember what else happened. I woke up with a severe headache. My mind still buzzed, maybe due to it being pressed hard against the desk. I didn’t know if what happened was just a nightmare or reality.

I raised my fatigued body. The class was going on as normal, the ticking clock confirming that our break was about to begin soon.

My pants felt a bit soggy. It was embarrassing to admit, but it seemed that I had a wet dream. The smell made it even more obvious. My right hand also felt like it had the remains of some dried liquid.

I wasn’t sure whether it was because of what happened in my nightmare. My hand had been near my mouth while I had slept, so it could’ve just possibly have been my overflowing drool, but the more I thought about it, the unlikelier it seemed.

There were various questions floating in my mind, but all I knew was that I didn’t want to be here any longer. I was afraid of them, afraid of all the women within this room. Their faces were still vividly stuck in my brain, their unforgettable eyes filled with distorted hunger.

It was even more surreal when you compared their faces to how they looked currently. One would doubt whether the scene I had been through ever happened. I just laid down my body again, not willing to see any of those people anymore.

The period went on until the bell finally rang. Amanda rose up from her seat and wordlessly left the class. The class soon came to grow noisy. Everyone began acting a lot more informal. I noticed Anna still glimpsing at me from time to time. I knew she wanted to say something, but I really wasn’t keen on listening to her.

“Um, Isaac, would you mind joini-”

“Brother!”

Then I heard an ear piercingly shrill voice. I looked towards the source. Without a doubt, it was my sole sister, Dolores. Unquestionably, her voice attracted the attention of the entire class.

I could see from the corner of my eye, Anna was scrunching her face as if she had eaten something bitter, but she quickly hid it with a strained smile.

“Sorry, I’ll be going.”

I quickly rushed off to Dolores without hearing her reply. I was just glad I could escape with no further complications.

 

79