Chapter 15: My Dear Sister II (+18)
4.5k 10 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She gripped me tightly, expressing how earnestly she wanted this. Her pearly eyes shone in anticipation. It was unforgettably scary, but I didn’t reject her, or rather I couldn’t.

My dick bobbed as precum coated its tip. Her head went below my body. She appraised my dick, heaving its weight up and down.

“It’s pretty heavy. I wonder if it’ll even fit ♡.”

She then smiled before enveloping my glans with her succulent pink lips. I could feel her drool accumulating as she intently pleasured my dick. She went further and further down below.

With some effort, her mouth and throat covered the entirety of my dick. She was struggling to take it all in, but she didn’t complain. Her snake-like tongue slithered, exploring every bit of my dick.

“Mmm, it’s tasty,” she said before continuing.

My body gave away all feeling. The warm, wet sensation surrounding my dick was too enrapturing. With each pump, the pressure accumulated. I was on the brink of ejaculating once again.

“I am going to cum.”

I exclaimed as my hands forced her head deeper, pursuing to maintain the intensity of the pleasure. She gagged slightly but did a well enough job to not choke on it.

“Mmmhpph!”

Dolores let out a muffled cry as my seed flooded her mouth. Her throat constantly moved, trying to drink up every bit of my semen. After she finished, she opened her mouth to me, as if displaying the feat she just accomplished.

“You enjoyed it, right, brother?” she asked, her tone shifting to a hysterical state.

I nodded. She giggled with pure glee.

“It’s my turn to enjoy now!” she said suggestively as her hands teased her clit.

I knew what she was implying. She spread her legs in a ‘M’ shape as I bent down to get a better look. Unceasing amounts of fluids kept releasing from down there, like a broken faucet.

I touched it lightly only for her to let out a high-pitched moan.

“Ahhn, brother, I can’t wait~!”

I prepared her with some light fingering, my finger dabbing around her clit and labia. She was already struggling to keep ahold of her emotions. Her void-like empty eyes stared down at me, teeth clenching to her bottom lip.

“I have been waiting for this for so long!” she said.

I teased her a bit longer, before intruding my tongue into her snatch. The taste reminded me of a mild citrus flavour. Her body immediately spasmed, unnaturally so. She was too receptive to any stimulation down there.

“Brother, ahhhnnn!”

Her shuddering legs trapped my head into a triangle choke, forcing my mouth right on her pussy. She began squirting, squirting so hard that it felt like I was going to drown from it.

“Brother, brother, brother~! Ahhhh~!” she mindlessly repeated my name.

I drank up her release in an effort to not be engulfed by her juices. Her legs pushed in further, her bouncy butt wobbled as her soft thighs didn’t let out. Only after she finished, could I get out of her hold.

I went into a coughing fit straight away. Slight remainders of her honey spill out of my throat. She heaved sighs of relief, looking at me lovingly with her blank stare.

“You look so beautiful, brother. I won’t be able to stop myself.”

Before I could prepare myself, she lunged over my body. Her bountiful hips sat on my raging boner as she planted her hands on both sides, removing all means of escape. She looked like a lioness who cornered her prey.

She licked her lips seductively, unable to keep her desires in place any longer. I noticed the wetting feel of her vagina; it was still pouring out her ambrosia on my dick. I laid there submissively, waiting for her next move.

She held on to my dick, positioning it to penetrate her.

“My first time… with my brother ♡. I will never let you go ♡!”

With a single movement, she pushed my dick in its entirety. It was incredibly tight, to the point it hurt. My dick skin felt like it was being peeled backwards. Her ensuing actions cause her to leak out a long amorous moan, her body almost barely withstanding the waves of pleasure being gyrated from her bottom.

Blood painted my dick in red. Just seeing it made me realize what I was doing. I had taken my sister’s virginity, who was probably blood-related too. The thought made me despair at my incestuous actions. Just when did I fall so down below, to the point I sought relief with my sister?

Unaware of the crisis occurring in my brain, she humped her hips as my dick stimulated her vaginal walls. It was slimy, wet, and euphoric. Just a few moments inside made me forget again whatever I was thinking of.

My mind became numb with joy as I began cooperating with my own thrusting.

“Brottthhher, I- ahh, y-you’re mine and mine only ♡.” she attempted to speak with her elicit moans.

I held her tighter as she said that. Those words alone were enough to fuel my bottomless pit of lust.

“I want you too sister, I want to be together with you forever.”

I spoke without realizing what I had just said. Her face soon became elated with joy, immediately giving me a deep kiss. The suction force behind it was nothing to scoff at. I was worried my tongue was going to come off as we entangled our mouths together.

My thrusts gradually became faster. Her moans also grew louder as we kept going. She knew I was about to cum once again. 

“Dolores, I-”

Before I could say anything, her legs wrapped around my waist, unwilling to let me escape. I immediately became alerted by her actions. Despite how lost I was within my carnal, craving desire, I still had some semblance of mind to not impregnate her.

“Sis, let go otherwis-!”

She held me harder; her hold tightening as her nails dug behind my back. It was too late. With a load that I had never experienced in my lifetime, I began cumming like a fountain inside of her.

“Brother, I love youuuuuu ♡♡♡~!”

She shrieked in ecstasy, not minding one bit of the consequence of our actions. I stared in disbelief as my dick kept vomiting out its white sticky load. Her vagina was coated with white, virile seed. She would undoubtedly get pregnant after this.

“Sister, did yo- did you take any birth prevention measures,” I asked in absolute horror.

She was still dazed out from the satisfaction. Her body spasming from time to time. The gnawing worry kept building up as I waited for her reply.

“Huh? Oh uh yes, I took them.” She answered absentmindedly.

Her tone made me feel unconfident of her claims.

“Anyway, you want to keep going right. I promise everything will be fine ♡! I want to feel more of my brother’s dick ♡~!”

I sighed in relief. She won’t be lying so blatantly about it. At least I wanted to believe so. Dolores once again crawled up my body, seeking the same tantalizing experience again.

I couldn’t deny her. I also similarly wanted to seek the same thing. My body was still not tired. 

We continued for several rounds, to the point I lost count of how many times we did it or how much time passed. By the time we finished, I was on the verge of fainting.

“Goodnight brother. It’s time for us to spend our new lives together ♡.”

I couldn’t make out what she said back then. I simply smiled back at her, understanding nothing. That was when it all began.

 

76