Chapter 3 Goodbye Polus
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DROPSHIP 7, TIME:2045

"That is the last box of cookies we have"

"Well done, Banana."

We have finally finished protocol 02. I am so excited.

"Leader, Why are you stocking up on company cookies, Atleast you should leave some for the next batch guys"

Why is this yellow asking me this and look at her confused face. I guess a leader should explain the proper etiquette of passing the baton.

"Yellow, these cookies are costly when bought outside the company!"

sighs~"So you are stealing them?"

Silence... The best way to win any unwinnable argument with Yellow.

"Look at me in the eye, Leader"

Silence...

exhales~ When the first method fails. Use the second secret technique of changing the topic.

"Where the hell is Lime and Dr.Maroon at? Banana, stop stealing from my stash and contact them immediately"

Banana stumbles at the sudden spotlight but regains his cool just as quickly.

"Lime, Stop your date with the Doctor and head to the dropship quickly"

No response...

"Lime, Come in, Lime"

This is not good. What are they doing?

"Banana, Take Yellow and check their location. The Doctor is probably in a scientific nirvana or some shit. You know how he gets when he is into something"

"Roger that Leader"

Lime and Maroon suddenly come running.

"About time Doctor"

"Sorry Leader, We were just cleaning up the Doctor's bloody mess"

"What were you doing Doctor?we announced 02 early in the morning didn't we?"

Dr.Maroon has a more disheveled appearance than normal. It might be one of his Lab incidents. He tries to explain his side but its too much outside my field of expertise.

"Forget it Doctor. Let's go"

I sat on the cockpit with Yellow. We checked all parameters and everything is okay to liftoff. I activated the thrusters and Yellow corrected the trajectory. With the coordinates set. I switched on the autopilot. The scenery slowly started to change from light purple to a darker tone. The base started to shrink real fast with the dropship vibrating every now and then. It technically shouldn't do that but Mira knows to get pretty well around intergalactic space laws. All is well that ends well, i suppose. Soon we exited the purple prison and entered space route JPRM07.

"This is MOPD Delta 7, requesting docking with The Skeld, Do you copy?"

"This is Captain White of The Skeld, You are authorized to dock in Port 4"

I directed the ship near Port 4 and commenced docking. In my training, I learned to dock manually, but most ships don't need that. Autoprecision docking is the best. I am too excited and my brain is about to explode from random useless thoughts.

"Finally...

Inhales~

...Goodbye Polus"

What is your favourite map? Where you ask? Of course in among us.
  • The Skeld Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Mira HQ Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polus Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The Airship Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Something else idk Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2
0