Chapter 4 The Skeld
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

THE SKELD, TIME:2118

The Polus guys have arrived. I am the Captain of this ship, so i thought it would be good to welcome them.

The doors open with the release of pressure. 

"Welcome, I am... 

*Thud*

What a dog?! The contract didn't mention a dog.

"I am so sorry, Lemon has been in a constricted environment. So she got a little bit excited"

A woman in a black space suit with black hair and dark brown eyes was looking down at me with her hand extended. I accepted her help.

"It's okay, Some of the other passengers have pets too"

"I am Black, Leader of this pioneer crew"

"Oh, I am Captain White of The Skeld"

"This here is Yellow, my secretary"

She pointed to a blonde woman with glasses and Yellow space suit. She was more mature looking than Black.

"And these are my crew, Lime, Banana and Dr.Maroon"

Lime was a lanky tall guy with green eyes who looks to be in his twenties and Banana is black haired with yellow streaks running through them. He is a middle age guy with a buff body. Dr.Maroon is a short, brown haired old guy with average features.

"Well, I am Orange. I am the Chief officer round these parts. Pleasure to meet y'all"

Orange shook hands while laughing his hearty laugh. He has been my closest aid and best friend for as long as i can remember. He is a fit person with brown hair and peculiar orange eyes.

I stared at the next person near Orange to introduce herself but she seems to not notice me. SEEMS TO.

"This is our resident physician and trainee surgeon, Dr.Green"

She is a quiet girl with green eyes and dark green hair. She is a friend from the same planet too but unlike Orange she is extremely introverted.

"I will introduce you to the other crew but before that link your PDA with the ship in the Admin"

"Leader, Register our PDA in the Admin. I will take care of settling down"

"Orange, help them"

STORAGE, TIME:2234

"Dr.Maroon, let me help with the crates"

"The crates need to be moved with minimum vibrations, It already gave me a headache to transport them from Polus to here in that rickety OLD DEBRIS"

"....DAMN EXCUSE OF A DROPSHIP"

"Okok, Don't get mad, old man"

"Banana, Did he become like this in Polus, damn planet gotta give some good fumes"

"Nono, man he had always been like this" Hehe~

COMMS, TIME: 2326

I am Rose and I am extremely unlucky. Today I got extended duty due to the new Polus guys. I am severely lacking in sleep and I am begging for the clock to tick faster.

Yawns~~

*knock*knock*

"Aaahhh...Come in"

"Sorry for disturbing you, Miss Rose, but Cap.White asked me to deliver these"

Its one of the new guys. He is tall and handsome. His appearance is like coffee to my tired eyes. I instantly sit upright.

"You are working late too right?"

He stops and smiles pleasingly at me.

"I could hear about your adventures in Polus, maybe?"

"Yeah sure"

His smile is so magnetic. I could just gobble him up. Hehe~

0