Chapter 6 Let the games begin 2
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CAFETERIA, TIME:0801

Yawns~

Damn, The Skeld guys are putting us to good work. These are the times i really envy Lemon. I look towards the light blue coloured dog who is happily wagging his tail and leading my staggering self towards salvation.

The cafeteria we arrived at was a warm place. It has good lighting and is spacious enough to accomodate us all. A view of the great expanse of space on one side is calming. I sit near the counter.

"Good morning, Mr. Banana~"

"Good morning, Ms. Coral"

"What would you like to order~"

"Two coffees please"

"Oh my~ you do know that Coffee is lethal to dog and dog derived species, right~?"

"Yeah, No. Both are for me"

Pfft~

She giggles and covers her mouth. She then speaks to me with a dazzling smile.

"You are funny, Mr. Banana"

She goes to fetch my order. Ms. Coral has pinkish eyes and flowing pink hair. She has perfect curves and a cute face. She is the sole person incharge of the cafe. She has such a gentle and kind expression on her face. Aaahh. She is the most beautiful person i have ever seen. Forgive me Oliva. But something tells me that she hides a vicious part inside her. A cold and murderous aura leaks out of her when she is angry. I once saw her eyes turn red when Brown was eyeing her up and down. Or it may be my imagination.

I notice her melodic humming and my eyes wander towards her. I unconsciously stare at her butt when she suddenly turns and places two cups on the counter. I see a red glint on her eyes.

"T-Thank you"

I take my Coffees and sit on a table on the far side. Lemon follows me and lies down on my foot. I enjoy my Coffee while thinking about the reasons for Lemon's name. Maybe he likes eating lemon? ,hmmmm, nonono, maybe because his eyes are lemon shaped?. I get interrupted in my musings by loud noise. A light brown haired girl with tanned skin and a pale boy with light pink hair were having a quarrel.

I get up and approach them.

"Hey kids, stop fighting."

"She is always not listening to my ideas and does things her way", said the boy.

"You are always coming up with dumb ideas. You are dumb" ,said the girl.

"Stop kids, Calm down. First tell me your names. I am Banana"

"Banana!!?? Your name is Banana??!! Hahahahhahahah"

"Forgive me. He was born this way. I am Tane and he is Pinkie"

I look at Pinkie who fell down on the ground laughing while Tane had an exasperated look.

"Ooook, so why were you kids were fighting"

"I wanted to see the Nav room but Pinkie wants to see the Weapons room"

"Come on, You agree with me, right? Weapons room is waaay better than her Nav room, right? right? Mr. Banana, Huhuhheheheehehhahahahah"

Pinkie explodes into another fit of laughter.

"I hate to break it to you kids but both rooms are off limits for you guys"

"Huh?!!"    "Huh?!!"

They both exclaim in surprise at the same time.

"Maybe I could show you the Admin?!"

"Blurgh, THE ADMIN!!, Blurgh"

Pinkie started dry heaving while Tane bacame visibly sad. What to do now? Haah Yes, there is a cure for sadness right here!

"Lemon. Come here boy"

Lemon rises his head first with one ear perking up. After seeing me, he instantly runs towards me. Cute.

"Hey boy, attack them"

Woof

He understands my command with a bark and starts licking Tane pushing her down. Pinkie stops his overacting and runs for his life but the hound chases him down and devours him in a storm of licks.

They both laughed and started playing with him while i sat in a table near them and sipped at my coffee. Cute.

Hi readers,

This chapter and the next one occurred before the reactor meltdown. So don't be confused.

0