Chapter 1: My Hardcore Sadist Roommate
1.9k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      How did it come to this? Keri bit her lip as her body writhed under her captors excruciating binds. Her dark curly hair was already soaking in sweat, her body was bound and suspended by a series of tight ropes and leaning sideways! A gag kept her mouth shut but couldn't muffle her moans of pleasure. Each time she struggled the ropes squeezing her breasts tightened and the layers wrapping around her stomach and waist dug into her skin.

      “Ready for more?" Her captor leaned over Keri wearing a dark pink corset complete with leather straps. Keri tried to turn her head to get a better look, but all she could make out was a whiff of blonde hair. The woman behind her reached around underside Keri's dangling body to get a firm grip on her engorged flesh. Keri squealed as she felt the woman's nails dig into her tender breast. Keri's captor had a sharp voice that tried to sound sweet but couldn't hide her inner cravings. Keri thought she recognized it, the voice sounded distorted and drawn out. Its pitch wasn't consistent which lead Keri to believe she knew exactly who it was. Lilia! She realized her captor was her own roommate, Lilia Lichter. Lilia continued, "I think you're going to enjoy this!"

      Keri had no idea what she was talking about or why, none of this made any sense. She went to sleep the night before comfortably, and awoke in this bizarre position. Judging by the sunlight breaking through the curtains of their dorm it was morning, but that was all she knew. Still disoriented Keri tried to talk through the fabric tied around her mouth but all she could voice was a whimper.

      "No need to beg Keri, I have what your looking for right here!" Her roommate Lilia whispered into Keri's ear, then licked her victims neck. Keri watched the shadow's in front of them to notice that Lilia was holding something large and bulbous in her left hand. Very slowly, almost tantalizingly so, Lilia positioned it towards the base between Keri's spread legs until it touched her delicate skin. Like a proper dominatrix, Lilia let it rub into the seam of Keri's aching folds until a slick layer of moister began dripping down her leg and onto the floor. Suddenly Keri could feel the pressure of it gliding into her crevice, slowly spreading her open and exploring her fertile depths. Keri cried out as the largest dildo she ever felt began stretching her inner walls!

      Keri's first instinct was to kick or struggle, but that only made the ropes tighter. Lilia chuckled as she stirred Keri's womanhood with the mammoth sized dildo before turning on its vibrator. The tip of the shaft twisted and turned deep in her loins, Keri's eyes grew wide in fright as she felt it rubbing the base of her cervix and scratching her most sensitive spots. It wasn't enough that the tip of the vibrating cock could drive her into a frenzy, the base of the instrument was a large oval shape that also stimulated her lips and the poking bud of her clit.

      Keri flowed from one orgasm to the next, her body seizing while her core muscles spasmed and gripped around the elongated shaft. There was no mercy as it continued to push her over the edge. Lilia laughed as she continued, "How dare you come before I tell you too! You shameful slut!"

      For several minutes Lilia continued to break Keri's body until eventually she blacked out from pure euphoria. That was only the first time. Each time Keri awoke to heightened pleasure she would be driven into ecstasy until her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her mind faded into blackness. Several times she would awaken to Lilia's gleeful taunting, or her womanhood's implosions before passing out all over again. Keri just wanted it to stop, she needed it to stop! Her mind faded into mush as her stomach squirmed and her legs wouldn't stop shaking.

      Eventually the torment ended but not until Lilia had collected an entire bucket of Keri's bodily fluids from the floor, Keri didn't even see it was there until the very end. Lilia put the small bin away and sighed to herself before speaking, "All done! Thanks for the help, I can't believe I was ordered to practice my bondage skills on you! Collecting you're squirts was a little weird, but it means you had fun too right?"

      Is it over? Keri wondered to herself, she was exhausted and could barely make a sound from her gag. Lilia seemed to have forgotten it was there in the first place, and quickly untied it. The second Keri could taste clean air in her lungs she coughed and tried to speak.

      "Wait!" Lilia walked behind her, gave her a tap on the ass, then pulled one of the strings of rope which somehow loosened all the others, "Now try to speak."

      Feeling the ropes loosen for the first time Keri moaned, "Fuck…you…thats good…”

8