Chapter 3: Rope Burns
1.5k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      “She did WHAAAAAT!” Sena Fuller’s cries could not be contained in the small dorm room. Keri knew it was hopeless to ask her to quiet down. Sena stood easily four inches taller than herself, and made Keri blush with her choice of wardrobe. Wearing a bright pink gown, Sena had her dyed red hair tied in a long ponytail. She also chose to wear glasses, something she didn’t usually like to wear, but somehow it made her bookish features more attractive.

      Keri sighed and then tried to explain what happened again. Her mind raced and it was difficult giving her thoughts a clear voice, “Lilia was ordered to tie me up and dominate me, then collect my squirts for proof.” 

      Sena’s face was a rampant red! She had her hands balled into fists, “Let me see.” 

      Keri was sitting on her bed wearing a large shirt and nothing else. She carefully pulled the shirt over her head to reveal a collection of rope burn marks. The markings around her breasts were harsh, along with the burns around the base of her thighs. Her skin stung as she felt the cool air brush against her naked frame. 

      The look on Keri’s girlfriend’s face was one of shock. Sena leaned forward to get a better look. “I’m going to get some lotion for that, just stay right here. Don’t go anywhere!” 

      Keri nodded and watched as Sena rushed out of her room to get some ointment. Sena’s room was just down the hall so Keri leaned back against the wall and waited for her to return. Keri’s dorm room was situated on the second floor just like the previous year, but instead of it being in the far corner of he hallway it was on the opposite end and closer to the showers at the center of the corridor. It made going to the bathroom faster which was a good thing. The room was the exact same size and proportions as her last, except for one minor detail. The room came with actual shades, she no longer had to use bed sheets to keep the morning light out. Only a few rooms had them, and apparently it was a big deal to be assigned a room with them. 

      She thought it was funny to imagine that all the exploitations she went through last year earned her nothing but shades. There were a few other cosmetic changes she was able to afford since last year as well. She could afford better bed sheets, new clothes, and a couple posters for her wall. She was even able to afford actual hardcover books, not cheap paper copies or cracked electronic screens but really nice firmly bound books. Most were just for her classes, but she was able to splurge on a couple of other’s. The Romances of Sinderman, the Collected tales of Shakespear, and a couple other adventure novels bordering along erotica were neatly stacked on her desk. 

      Her father had also gotten her a silver pocket watch for her birthday, and it sat in the sunlight to cast a glare across the room. It was hand made, but not too elaborate. Inside she kept an old picture of when she was in the boxing ring during practice. The picture had herself in the center, Jonathan and her father on either side smiling toward the camera. That was taken at least five years ago, and was one of the few pictures she let anyone take of herself. 

      Keri looked down at her naked body, her swollen breasts were soft and tear dropped shapes that could easily fill in a D cup. Her nipples were sharp and perky in the open air. Her skin was a light amber from a summer tan, and she hadn’t shaved her pubic hair all summer. 

      According to the calendar it was Wednesday, the first week back in college was already half way over. Monday she was able to meet all her new professors, and was summoned to her first ever sorority meeting. A meeting no pawn was allowed to attend. It was the first time she caught a glimpse of how inner decisions were made, and she even got to vote on a resolution for the first official orders for all pawns. There were several options, some mundane others cruel. The first option was to require all pawns to get tattoos on their stomachs, Keri voted no on that. The second option was for all pawns to masturbate in public before the week was over, it was another she voted against. Interestingly the majority of sisters voted nay for the most obscene proposals. It wasn’t until the seventh consideration came that there was a majority agreement. Keri felt weird voting yes for all the pawns to lure a dozen fraternity brothers in the institute and film an orgy. But the idea was also fairly exciting.

      Somehow she felt empowered having some say in the orders. Only seniors could directly give orders to any pawn, but collectively the sorority could have a say in larger orders for all of them. Keri also learned that the sophomore Peons were responsible for tedious assignments, like making sure all the Pawns had condoms and a room where they could have such an orgy. 

      By Tuesday the Peons already had arranged everything, it was now up to the Pawns to do their part. Keri also got to enjoy the workout facilities and met with some of her senior’s about the idea of letting women compete in some form of athletics. So far there wasn’t any budging on that yet, but Keri had a feeling that her complaints were being heard.

      Wednesday morning she woke up tied and dominated by her own roommate. She hoped the rest of the week would be better. She was lost in thought when Sena returned bearing a tube of lotion and a soft towel.

      “Those look really bad,” Sena looked at her burn marks again, applied a large lump of lotion to her fingertips, and then sat next to Keri. She wrapped one arm around Keri’s shoulder to hold her close while her other hand carefully applied the balm just underneath her right breast. Keri winced as the cool cream made her sensitive skin tingle.

      For several minutes she let Sena trace her fingers over the robe burns, her hand glided from one breast to the other then down her waist to the marks just inches away from her most sensitive places. Keri spread her legs wider so Sena could get a better reach. She then looked over into Sena’s eyes and whispered, “Please be gentle.”

      Sena returned a smile, “I know all your sensitive spots, like this one.” Keri squinted as her girlfriend made her heart flutter. “And this one,” Sena continued with a finger rubbing her left nipple. Her touch made Keri feel like she was losing it. “And most of all, this one,” Sene extended her arm between her legs, planted one of her fingers against her swollen lips then inserted it slowly. Keri bit her lip as she squeezed her finger tight, Sena’s index finger reached one particular spot along her inner walls while her thumb pressed down against the puffy bud of her clit. She began rubbing both spots gently.

      Keri swore, her head fell back and she felt a flutter deep down in her stomach. It was slowly lifting up, threatening to burst. Sena let another finger slip inside her and kissed Keri on the lips. Their tongues intertwined, sharing each other saliva. Sena’s breath tasted like orange mints, and that made Keri self conscious that she hadn’t even brushed her teeth yet. She felt lighter than air as Sena’s fingers continued to explore deeper. Keri gasped and released a passionate moan as her core seized and sent shockwaves in every direction. 

      “I want you,” Sena voice was a gasp of longing.

      Keri’s chest was heaving in the air for her girlfriend to admire. Her breasts were perky and surprisingly supple. “I want you more…” Keri was practically begging for more attention.

      Sena returned a delighted smile before kissing her on the lips. 

      “Does my breath smell bad?” Keri had no idea why she asked her then. There was a new thin layer of sweat coating both of them and still she hadn’t thought of bringing that question up. 

      “Oh it reeks, and you really need a shower,” Sena teased. Her sweat glistened in the light pouring through the window shades. Each drop warmed Keri’s skin as her girlfriend pinned her down underneath her. Sena wasn’t particularly strong but her beauty and seductive pose left nothing left to be desired. Keri’s chest heaved in the air, her nipples were fully erect and pressed into Sena’s voluptuous curves. Their bodies were burning and a small pool of sweat had collected between Keri’s squeezed breasts. The pair had been enthralled in carnal ecstasy for over an hour before finally reaching this point. 

      “I think I’m going to have to give you some more ointment,” Sena leaned closer in. Her hands rubbed the rope burns just under Keri’s left breast gently. “Don’t worry my little Berry, I’m going to make it all better.” 

      Keri felt her stomach twist, it was amazing to have her girlfriend pressed so closely into her. It was as if the world around them was little more than an illusion. The tight body of the beautiful woman pressing against her chest made Keri feel alive. The pink nubs of her nipples were incredibly sensitive, even without her rings. They pressed against  Sena’s large red areola’s, sending sparks through her skin.

      Sena noticed it wasn’t just Keri’s nipples that needed more attention. Her fingers dipped down below Keri’s stomach and melted in the sauna between Keri’s legs, “You’re still creaming, you really are a little masochist aren’t you?”

      Keri’s legs were twitching, “I can’t take much more, please don’t stop!” 

      And with that Sena dove into Keri’s gushing cove, squirming around her inner lips and messaging her tight walls. Keri worried that she had gotten more loose from the massive dildo her roommate forced into her. Part of her tried to ignore the fact that she missed a mans shaft, but she was thankful her girlfriend knew what she was doing. Sena knew exactly where her most sensitive spots were, and ravished them without mercy.

      Keri wished she could do the same for her. But it always took longer for her to find just the right spots to satisfy Sena. Suddenly Keri felt her heart flutter and skip a beat, another build up erupted form deep in her gut causing her body to spasm as she unleashed a sloppy orgasm into her girlfriends fingers. Moaning cries of pleasure echoed through the room and down the hallways as Keri suffered for several minutes until finally collapsing back firmly into the mattress. Her sheets were now a mess but she didn’t care.

      Watching her girlfriend ride the waves of her climax, Sean smiled and then burrowed her lips into the base of Keri’s neck. She kissed Keri’s skin and forced a hickie to form. Somehow that only made things more exciting for both of them.

      “By the way, I like your bed.” Sena leaned herself up and Keri could feel the mattress adjust under her weight. 

      Keri fought to not stare at her girlfriends sweaty breasts just tantalizingly in full view. She wanted to feel them with both hands and suck on them. “Its definitely softer than the last one, how’s yours anyway?” 

      Sena brushed her hair aside and returned a glance, “Not bad I guess, but the freshman they paired me up with is a real loner. She’s scared of her own shadow.”

      Keri realized this was the first time she heard Sena mention her roommate, “Whats her name?”

      “Maxine, and she’s flat as a board. I guess that’ll change soon.”

      Keri grunted, “Oh right the damned hormone treatments, want to wager if their going to be voluntary this time?”

      Sena repositioned herself to lay next to her and reached her arm over Keri’s chest. Sena liked to be as close as possible, snuggling was her favorite thing in the world. Keri leaned into her as Sena wrapped one of her legs across her thigh, and could feel her heart beating as the pair pressed into each other. It was then that Sena laid her head on the base of Keri’s left breast and spoke with a hint of admiration and desire, “You know we could both ask for a little improvement…”

      A year ago Keri had a nice flat chest with decent, but not insanely alluring, curves. She didn’t care that some called her flat chested, the lack of flabby breasts actually better suited her in the ring. During her last year as a Pawn someone had injected her with a hormone treatment without her knowledge. Shortly after that a senior bitch of a sister forced another treatment on her in spite. Because of those cruel treatments her womanly endowment had surged to new heights, growing to a delicious D cup and prone to lactations. Since her summer break, both her breasts seemed to reduce in size and return to something closer to normal. They were never the same however, her chest throbbed constantly, and she worried that the hormone treatments had done some permanent damage. Seeing them now, somewhere between a D cup and their original size, the idea of having needles directly injection through her nipples wasn’t appealing. The memory of how painful it was made her recoil instantly.

      “No thanks," Keri protested. 

      Sena seemed disappointed and drew circles around each of Keri’s pink nubs with her finger, “Your not wearing you rings, why?” She wasn’t wrong. Every sister, upon ending their year as a freshmen pawn, was given a pair of nipple rings. Keri remembered how she was forced to receive them, and struggled with putting them on since. She knew better than not to wear them, the Sorority would definitely disavow her if she refused to wear them in public, but in private she tried to get away with not wearing them.

      “They irritate me.” It was a simple answer. 

      Sena pushed herself up slightly so she could get a good look at Keri’s nakedness, ‘You know the holes will close up if you don’t wear them.” She held up a finger then reached into her purse next to the bed to pull out a small box.

      “Oh boy that better not be a ring,” Keri jested.

      To which Sena just laughed and jiggled her own chest before answering, “No I got you something better.” She opened the small jewelry box to reveal a pair of bronze hoop nipple piercings. The inside of which had a small engraving. K + S. 

      They jewelry seemed to sparkle in the limelight. Keri wasn’t sure how to respond to such a gift, “I think I would have liked a ring more?” 

      Sena’s cheeks were burning red and she stuttered, “Well…huh…maybe next time?” 

      Keri thought it was hilarious how nervous her girlfriend suddenly became. Sena swallowed then sat onto her stomach. She anchored her knees onto the bed so she wasn’t pressing to much weight onto her. Keri watched nervously, and with a hint of excitement, as her girlfriend gracefully reached down and squeezed one of her breasts, then with the base of her fingers pinched the rounded edges of her pink areola before slipping the new ring through the groove of the hole. 

      Soon both rings were carefully inserted, and already Keri could feel just how more sensitive her nipples would become. She looked down her chest and studied each before replying, “There nice, one of these days I’m going to have to get you something.”

      Sena leaned close before speaking, “I can’t wait. But first lets test these out.”

6