Chapter 14: The Fall of The Rachelle’s
1.5k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Sena hoped to mark her territory by dressing her girlfriend up in front of Axel and push him away. But her plan backfired. Keri had begun to suspect it had more to do with any witty charm that he possessed, and more likely how he presented himself. His body oozed desire. His aftershave was mild yet intoxicating, and his body seemed to emit a strange heat that made Sena cross her legs to hide the fact she was already wet. Within minutes of meeting him Sena whispered into Keri’s ear that she would like to get to know him better. 

      She didn’t need to ask twice, Keri couldn’t hide her own sinful yearning and was eager to wink and return a nod to her girlfriend. As for Axel the moment he stood up to follow them the bulge in his pants was impossible to ignore. All the sisters in the Rachelle Institute just smirked or smiled in approval as he followed them into the dorm and made it to Keri’s dorm room. Lilia wasn’t there, but if she had been she would have witnessed several hours of ravishing pleasure. 

      The pain of a giant burning cock spreading her loins wide open was akin to being speared alive! Keri screamed in joyous pain as she felt every inch of her tight cove reshaped to suit his stature. Axel Bane’s shaft was every bit as benevolent as she remembered, maybe even more so. It torched her insides as if a furnace had been unleashed within her stomach. Even as she felt his manly climax wreck havoc on her deepest walls she couldn’t get enough of him. Keri wanted him to so thoroughly break her that she could never walk again!

      Such intense love making nearly made the pair of them pass out. Keri’s screams and pulverizing orgasms made her lose all feeling in her crotch before Axel was finally done with her and moved on to the next girl who was eagerly awaiting him. A shimmering burning soup of his spent seed was all that was left to feel between Keri’s legs. 

      Sena watched the whole thing, mesmerized and captivated by the way his rod made a bulge that she could track with her fingers along Keri’s lower stomach. Once he had finally sacked Keri’s bastion he was eager to test out Sena’s limits. And like a battering ram he rushed to crash through her defenses. Sena’s painful cries mirrored Keri’s, a wild and lustful howl that drooled madness. Sena was on all fours while Axel wrapped his manly arms around her waist to pin her in place. Each thrust ground deeper and further into her body until a painful squishy snap was loud enough to be heard. Keri knew then he had crushed through her lovers cervix and was exploring Sena’s womb itself!

      Sena passed out at that moment, but it didn’t take long for her to come too and seize into an endless climax. Her tears and cries were met on deaf ears. Axel was fully lost in his insatiable lust, his animal nature fully taking over. Listening to her girlfriends spasms Keri knew Sena was enjoying the harsh treatment, deep down they were both becoming masochistic whores. Only one cock could have done that to both of them so fast, she thought. Axel’s Bane’s manhood had reformed her, remolded her insides so that no other cock would ever fully satisfy her. And now he was doing that to Sena, and she was loving every second of it. 

      Keri couldn’t get up if she wanted too, and their body heat coated the windows with a thick layer of condensation. Her tits were perked hard and she watched them heave in the air with admiration. The smell of all three of them was stifling, Keri noticed the pool of sweat coalescing between her mounds and felt the puddle drip down her stomach. As she looked up she could see their shadows bouncing above them on the ceiling. She could only imagine what her other sisters in the dorm thought of their noises. 

      Eventually Axel’s grunting abruptly stopped as he made one final exhilarating thrust deep into Sena’s core. Sena squirmed as she felt the hot surge of semen pour into her and was forced into yet another climax. Keri watched in awe as her girlfriend’s eyes fluttered and her legs gave out from under her. Apparently Sena liked being fucked senselessly like a dog as well. A long strand of spit drooled from Sena’s lips as she held her torso upward with shaking arms. It was at that moment that Keri noticed that Sena’s breasts beheld thick glowing blue veins. Her nipples suddenly began to expand and before Keri’s eyes she watched as Sena’s areolas grew purple and stout. 

      A warmth flooded Keri’s chest and a tightness seemed to envelop her. She looked down and discovered similar veins beginning to pop to the surface and expand along her pale skin. “What?” Her voice was slurred and awkward. 

      As Axel’s cock slipped from Sena’s groove, a trail of his sticky sperm followed and leaked down onto their dorm room floor. Axel’s manhood was throbbing with tight purple veins as well, his ball sack seemed to swell as well. Keri just laid there on her back exhausted while her lover collapsed on her stomach half insane next to her. Axel was spent and collapsed onto the floor so that his back leaned against the wall, his giant pulsing cock slowly receded to a smaller, yet still impressive, size. Originally he did wear a condom but it burst early in their frantic lovemaking, neither of them could wait for him to apply another one and so now had to deal with the consequences. 

      “That…was…good,” Axel exhaled the words between panted breaths. Still somehow his dick remained partially erect and seemed to warm the temperature of the room around him. 

      Keri barely paid any attention with him, she was too busy watching Sena’s chest begin to swell.  

      “Holy shit,” Sena whimpered, “I think he ruined me. My pussy’s numb.”

      “I told you he was good,” Keri tried to roll over and crawl to Sena. Once she was within reach she kissed her passionately. Her heart beat quickened and so too did the tightness in her chest.

      “We really shouldn’t have done that…” Sena wheezed once their lips parted. Her eyes were dilated and shimmering in the light.

      A small fragment of rational returned to Keri’s thoughts, just enough to realize they had both let Axel explode his delicious seed inside them, “Fuck…we’re going to get pregnant at this rate.”

      For some reason that seemed to get Axel hard again, “Good,” he smirked.

      “What!” Keri raised her eyebrow and her shoulders tensed. Suddenly she jerked forward as a knot cramped in her right breast. Looking down she could see her nipples were throbbing! The pressure grew worse until it became too painful to continue leaning forward and she collapsed onto her side. Her arms clutched her chest and she could feel how sharp her purple buds were against her forearms. 

      “Must…have…more…” Axel’s voice was growing more desperate and sluggish. Sweat began to bead down his forehead and his cock swelled again to its full length. He looked over to Keri again but this time there was no warmth or passion in his gaze, only a raw lust that could never be quenched. “Breed….breeed….breeeeeed!” 

      Axel lunged forward and Keri could do nothing as he grabbed hold of her head and forced her mouth to open wide. She gagged as he abused her throat. His sweaty ball sack slapped her chin and she could feel his cock pulse between her cheeks!

      Keri wanted to force him off of her, but her body was unable to move. Soon other muffled cries could be heard nearby but she was unable to pinpoint them. Slowly oxygen deprivation took its toll, and she lost the ability to see clearly. Her arms gave out causing her teeth to dig into him. She tasted blood in her mouth, but even still he wouldn’t yank his appendage out. In fact the pain seemed to only excite him further.

      “Breed!” Axel kept yelling over and over again until he hosed a large tank full of his man soup down her gullet. It felt so warm as it filled her stomach. It made Keri wince. 

      When he finally withdrew Keri was seconds away from unconsciousness, and she fell on the floor so hard she could hear her teeth crack on its surface. Her eyes were stained with tears. As she gasped for air Keri was able to make out that others had burst into her room, an entire army of random men, each with glowing veins pulsing in their groins and insanity burning in their eyes. 

      The cries were from all the other women on her floor…even Sena’s.

      Keri felt two men lift her up onto her knees, thick drools of semen dripped from her mouth and between her legs. The heat of so many cocks nearby made her skin shudder. Before her Axel was foaming at the mouth and it appeared he was close to passing out. Sena was being held up nearby, her breasts swelling larger by the second. 

      And then a tall man with an odd hat entered the room. He was the only one still clothed, and his aftershave was a nice distraction from the other shameful odors. He looked down at Keri specifically and smiled. “You got in the way last time,” He paused to lean forward and get a better look. Keri was so tired she could barely keep looking at him. Her breasts were getting more sore. When the man spoke again he didn’t even try to hide his malice, “I’m going to enjoy taming you…”

      “You said they would be mine!’ Axel cried out hoarsely. He was gritting his teeth as he stood and his erection was dripping his seminal fluids. His muscles were bulging and somehow that turned Keri on even more. 

      “Oh they will be, but only after they’ve been properly trained.” The man turned his attention to him, “And you for that matter.” 

      And like that another Malaise of Madness began, and this time there was nothing to stop it from conquering the rest of campus. Keri and Sena were dragged out into the hallway where dozens of other sisters were being prepared to meet the same fate. All the while Keri struggled to understand how the hell this was happening! As if to answer her thoughts a dark shadow seemed to follow her, one that no one else could see. She felt its kiss on the back of her neck and its claws gingerly scratching her backside. Its thoughts seemed to bleed into her own, and they frightened her. Accept me, and I shall free you…little Keri Berry. The shadows laughing made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end.

You can support the complete first book on Smashwords (currently on sale) -> Prides Submission , Also you can check out my blog for additional information at www.scribesaga.com . thank you!

4