Chapter 21: The Animal In Me
1.1k 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Keri buried her head between her girlfriends legs, drinking in the flood of raw excitement spilling forth from Sena’s juicy loins. The animalistic aroma made Keri’s heart race, she could feel her own quib burning with lust fueled devotion. It was enough to make her head spin. She kept her hands on her lovers ample hips pinning her in place so she couldn’t squirm.  With an athletic tongue Keri ravished Sena’s swollen folds and explored the inner reaches of her girlfriends warmth. It was shamefully wet and she could feel the inner walls twitching around her. For several minutes Keri continued to caress Sena’s insides with a lovers kiss.

      Sena’s wet desire was bountiful, but it would never compare with the dominant passion of a man’s shaft. There was no denying it, Keri missed the raw potency of powerful seed. Her pussy was dripping just thinking of the buckets of virile semen she had the pleasure of enjoying before. It wasn’t just the feeling of having its wet warmth filling her stomach to the brim, or pumping into her womb like a slick javelin of squishy mush. No, it was the smell that she missed the most. That and the overwhelming salty taste. The lower portion of her robe was most certainly drenched by now, her gut wrenching sexual cravings dampened the fabric. Keri hadn’t even bothered to wear any undergarments, there was no point to wearing something that was just going to be utterly ruined.

      Time seemed to still as Keri had to refocus her attention. This wasn’t the time to dream of spunk, she had an important task at hand. To treat her girlfriend like the queen she was, to give her all the love she deserved…and much more. 

      Sena’s body wasn’t the only one holding back a throbbing pressure. Already Keri could feel the warmth building beneath the softness of her own breasts. It wouldn’t be long before they yielded fresh and thick milk. It had become a permanent feature, her milk glands were now mutated so that they would always produce a steady supply of sustenance. The doctors had revealed to her that the liquids she bequeathed held an abundance of vitamins and nutrients, far exceeding the norm. The physicians even offered to buy some of what she could produce…for medical purposes of course. 

      Her breasts had grown soft and squishy. They had developed from base ball sized orbs to D cup melons. It was almost impossible to contain them, even when she wore something to protect her modesty it felt uncomfortable. Wearing anything was uncomfortable. 

      It was hard enough for Keri to wear the loose robe she now wore. It draped over her muscular frame, wide hips, and sensual curves. The red fabric spilled down from her shoulders to her knees. She wore absolutely nothing underneath. Soon Keri knew she would have to relieve the building pressure against her purple nipples, or let Sena have a nice long drink. Her suckling always felt amazing. 

      “So I would hate to interrupt,” The voice belonged to a man stumbling through the curtains blocking off their private room from the rest of the shop. “But its about time we get started.” The artist was pleasing to look at, or at least Keri thought so when she first met him. The man had dark black hair to compliment his brown eyes. He had a face like a hardworking man who had seen too much. It was rather plain with a small scar down from below his right eye to his chin. Keri found the slight imperfection even more attractive, it accentuated his ruggedness while not diminishing his natural handsomeness. 

      There was a time when Keri would’ve instantly assumed the position, arching her back and spreading her lower lips wide with delicate fingers. That wasn’t too long ago, and part of her hoped that’s what he wanted. But they didn’t come to this two story shop for carnal pleasure, at least not from a stranger. Keri ignored the man for now, she massaged the inner walls of Sena’s delicious cove for a moment longer before slipping her tongue out to reach the swollen bead at the tip of the quivering folds. With her lips pressed against that most sensitive pearl, and her tongue swirling clockwise around the base in delightful pleasure, Keri had to hold Sena down harder as the orgasm reached its crescendo. 

      When Sena finally reached that earth shattering climax, Keri felt an overwhelming sense of pride. Sena cried out loudly as her body caved to a surge of euphoria and blissful chaos. Her toes curled, her hips thrusted forward, and her veins popped in her neck as she screamed in pleasure. Keri loosened her grip around Sena’s hips and gracefully moved her face away from Sena’s soaking groan. The left overs of the orgasm covered Keri’s chin and cheeks, as she rose that wetness dripped down her neck.

      Sena was halfway towards delirium with burning red cheeks and hazy distant eyes. Her hair was newly dyed a vibrant blue and poured down the back of her chair as her body arched backward to ride the wave of pleasure. Seeing her in such a state made Keri feel even more proud of herself. 

      “You know you really don’t have to do this,” Keri whispered with her mouth still full of her girlfriends love juices.

      Sena panted for several seconds, trying to catch her breath. “You’re…kidding…right?” Her words were gasps. “If…anything…you…fucking…deserve…it…” Her breasts heaved with each word as she struggled to collect herself. Keri just leaned over her to watch her with enthusiasm. She admired how Sena’s robe was sticking to her damp skin, her lips were glossy and ripe for kissing. 

      Slowly Keri looked over at the shop owner, and artist, waiting in the corner. He seemed both aroused and frustrated. With a smile Keri undid the sash around Sena’s waist and parted the wool fabric wide. Sena still liked to wear underwear, but Keri got the sense she did so only to please her. The thin unpadded brazier instantly peaked Keri’s interest. It’s pink lacing was almost enough to distract her from the see through fabric that revealed everything above the areola. 

      Sena adjusted herself slightly and looked into Keri’s eyes, they were full of longing and desire. To answer that Keri just smiled back while tracing her finger along the exposed skin along the base of Sena’s left breast. The very skin about to be given new artistic flair. 

      “Are you sure?” Keri kept tracing her finger around the area that was about to be tattooed. 

      Sena leaned forward, her breathe smelled spicy like jalapeños. “You got that sexy tramp stamp for me…so this,” she placed her own hand on the spot about to get worked on, “is for you.” She ended her statement with a wink.

      Keri returned a cute high pitched laugh and then kissed her girlfriend gently on the lips before stepping away. She sat on the chair next to her and watched as the artist assumed his station. 

      Two weeks had passed since being discharged from the hospital. Since then the University hadn’t opened, and Keri let Sena stay with her at her childhood home. With her father still stationed on the wall the duo had plenty of time to find ways to occupy themselves. Sometime last night Sena had been possessed with the determination to add one more tattoo to her collection. One that was hers by design rather than one gifted by the P-club and their torture chamber. Keri knew it was probably her fault. She had just had the word ‘Squeeze’ tattooed to the inner bicep of her right arm a few days ago. 

      There weren’t that many tattoo parlors in Nova Nash, but the one Keri had found doubled as a sex toy shop. Adult shops in Nova Nash, particularly this far away from the University, were even fewer. That made this shop more than just rare, it was practically a secret. The shop was located at the very edge of the Catalonia district, nestled next to an underpass and across the street from a love motel. 

      Sena’s desire to please her today made Keri wonder if today was their anniversary? If so she completely forgot about it.  

      The artist applied a sterilizing cloth to Sena’s exposed skin, all the while remaining completely professional. Keri was impressed that he didn’t glom onto Sena’s spilling cleavage or fertile frame. He remained focused on the job at hand. Once he finished wiping her skin and adjusting his needle he flexed his wrists and turned the tool on. “If you’re ready I’ll get started. Just lean back and relax. You shouldn’t feel much, there’s a lot of fat to cushion the pain.” His voice was cool and direct.

      Sena laid back, her bare skin was ripe to be christened with new dark ink. The buzzing of the tattoo needle thrived in the quiet. Keri just watched as the artist drew the outline of a heart on Sena’s skin, then the letters that started above it to travel along the curve of her mound. After several minutes Keri leaned back and felt like she needed to stretch her legs. 

      She got up to flex her shoulders, her heavy breasts bounced as she rose, and groaned by how tight her neck were. She had started to work out again, and managed to drag Sena into the morning routine. In return she had gone along with Sena’s cooking classes on weekends. Things strangely seemed more relaxed now that they didn’t have to fret over class material, hazing rituals, or worse. 

      Halfway through their tattoo session Keri wandered over to the front of the store where large collections of dildos, restraints, and movies were on display. There were no other customers at this hour, which was why they scheduled the session this early. Her eyes drifted down the row’s of phallus shaped toys with only mild fascination. No matter how big or lengthy the tool was it would never compete with Axel’s. She shuddered just thinking about him, he was among the dozen men who were still missing. 

      The studs piercings her nipples jolted with a buzz, then died from a short circuit. Keri cursed as she reached into her robe to adjust them. She had purchased water resistant nipple piercings that had came with a vibrating feature. Their light stimulations helped redirect her stress and fuel her cravings without stretching them too far. She found her nipples were coated in sticky cream, apparently water resistant didn’t account for much against breast milk.

      Keri tightened her sash and let out a groan. Sooner or later she would find a nice pair of nipple rings that would last longer than a few days…or so she hoped. She took one last glance at all the adult toys, the only thing she was tempted to buy was the studded anal beads at the corner of the display. Her ass hadn’t received enough attention since leaving the hospital. Keri brushed back her hair, turned around, and went back to see her girlfriend in the private section.

      A few hours passed before the artist began adding the finishing touches. Sena yawned, her arms were still to her side so that the artist could draw the emblem with limited movement. Each time she flinched he had to stop and wait for her to be still. But now that the tattoo was just about finished Keri leaned over to get a good look.

      A tiny heart was neatly presented following two words that traced the upper curvature of her left breast. 

      “Thats so sweet…” Keri smiled. The words written were ‘Berry Bitch’. 

      Sena grinned, “I knew you’d like it.”

      “I love it,” Keri kissed the woman who had captured her heart tenderly on the lips. 

      “Easy, I need you to be still,” The artist interrupted the moment. 

      Keri didn’t care, she twirled her tongue against Sena’s while stroking her cheek. She could feel the energy, the rush of her heart, pounding through their lips. Their passion was building, soon they would no longer be able to hold themselves back. Just like Keri’s throbbing nipples could no longer hold back the thick cream in her breasts. At that moment they were leaking her motherly fluids in thick streams down the curves of her supple breasts, trailing down her stomach and eventually dripping to the floor. 

7