Chapter 25: Aftermath
1.1k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Keri Pryde laid naked on the bedsheets of her old bed. Being home without her dad around was beyond weird, it made her feel like an intruder sharing it with her girlfriend. With new silver rings gracing her nipples, and a brand new stud in her belly button, Keri watched as sweat dripped down the curves of her breasts. A puddle had formed in the valley between her glorious mounds. The tattoos no longer burned, and thankfully her skin was less irritated. But still she had grown to abhor wearing clothes. A month had passed since spending time at the sanctuary, and Keri let her hair grow until it met her shoulders. But that wasn’t nearly as impressive as the small bulge on her abdomen.

      Every time she tried to wear something it felt…wrong. She hated how fabric shuffled with the wind or clung to her skin when she felt a bead of sweat. Of course it wasn’t healthy for her bust to simply hang out in the open all day long, even when she was alone. Fearing her succulent mounds would grow saggy she wore a unique cupped bra that held the underside of her bosom while still fully exposing the majority of her delicate skin to the crisp and cool air. Her nipples were still a stark purple, but the eerie veins were gone.

      Next to her was the love of her life, Sena Fullbright. Keri smiled as she pressed her cheek against hers. Sena’s long blue hair draped over Keri’s eyes. They were both panting, Sena’s breathe smelled like the sugar cookies they were eating before. Both of them had their legs spread wide, a collection of phallus shaped objects were cluttered between them along with vibrating toys. They were both smiling and laughing lightly to themselves.

      “Hey Berry?” Sena whispered to her. She had been referring to her as Berry more and more since escaping captivity. 

      Keri could smell her perfume underneath the layers of sweat, it was her personal favorite fragrance. It was sweet and pungent with a tiny hint of something fruity underneath. Like herself Sena was almost completely naked, her breasts were large and firm where Keri’s were soft and squishy. Sena’s were perky where Keri’s were more tear dropped shaped. Both of their motherly endowments had the same purple nipples, but Sena’s were a shade brighter with slightly larger more succulent areola’s. Keri resisted the urge to brush past the blue carpet of hair to suck on those delicate nubs. When she spoke she couldn’t hide her sense of satisfaction, “Yes sweet cheeks?”

      “I think…you broke me…” Sena chuckled, “Can’t move…my legs.” She panted with each word, her gorgeous breasts heaving in the air as she spoke. Copper toned pearls studded her beautiful nipples, and a brand new tattoo was engraved just above her left breast. The symbol of a heart with elegant words, ‘Berry Bitch’. 

      Keri wished she didn’t get the damn extra tattoo, or had it worded a little differently. But in a weird way it made Sena even more desirable. Keri leaned her head so that her forehead brushed against her girlfriends, and kissed her cute little nose as she traced the outline of Sena’s new tattoo with her finger. 

      “Me neither,” She whispered back to her with a seductive voice. 

      The pair laid there, sprawled out on Keri’s bed for a while. Keri’s thoughts drifted to her father who was still stationed on the damn wall, she worried about him every day. The Grand University was still closed and there was no news on when, or even if, it would re-open. 

      After several more minutes passed, Sena leaned up and kissed Keri’s neck before helping her roll on her side. The musculature of her back was taught and full of knots. “What are you doing?” Keri asked playfully.

      “Just relax babe,” Sena chuckled as she felt up the narrow center of Keri’s back, and strolled her finger down the base of her spine. She traced the Submission tattoo etched on her lower back with loving interest. 

      Keri moaned as she felt her girlfriend’s breasts lightly squeeze against her as sweet lips kissed the nape of her neck. Soon several small hickey’s decorated her nape, Keri then felt it as Sena pressed her fingers into the shoulders. Sena was getting really good at this, Keri moaned in pleasure as she felt the strong hands of her lover untying the knots of her shoulders and relieving the stress in her traps. 

      “You’re tighter than usual,” Sena paused sensing Keri’s tension. “Is everything alright?”

      Keri looked over her shoulder at the woman that had captured her heart. She still felt full of guilt and shame after enjoying the nine days of depraved torture, sexual degradation, and…fervent pleasure from the P-Club’s dungeon. Just thinking of semen made her mouth water, she craved drinking a bowl full of man milk! 

      Each morning she would wake with her fingers tingling, yearning to grab hold of a burning shaft and massaging its throbbing muscles until rewarded with its bounty. She missed the love men would rain down onto her bare skin day after day after day. Just thinking about it made her feel like she was cheating on the one who had given her so much with no expectation in return. 

      She looked up into Sena’s eyes and without saying a word told her everything through her gaze. Sena smiled, “I know…I miss him too…” 

      “What?” The revelation surprised her.

      Sena continued massaging her back as she continued, “When I first met Axel he was sweet, even kinda sensitive for such a hunk. And thats not even mentioning his most…desirable quality.” Keri laughed at Sena’s accentuation of the words ‘desirable quality’. Sena’s thumbs found another tight ball of muscle and squeezed it apart to straighten the knot. Keri groaned and tensed for a moment. “Hush be still.” 

      Keri sighed as she felt the pressure relent, her right shoulder suddenly felt lighter. “They still haven’t found him, over a dozen men were never recovered from that dungeon.” 

      “Ssh,” Sena leaned over so that her blue hair brushed against Keri’s eyelashes, “You’re all mine now, so just relax.” 

      Keri blushed with a smile and adjusted her position, she reached around so that she could pull her girlfriend close and kissed her tenderly, with all the passion she held in reserve.  

      An hour later Keri had elected to take a shower, leaving her lover to dose off for an afternoon nap. It was tempting to stand underneath the current of hot water all day, or until the warm water ran cold. It was only when a knocking came at the door that Keri turned the knob and glided out. She looked herself in the mirror as she threw on a silk robe, and saw a shadow behind her eyes. The knocking increased, they were not expecting visitors. 

      Sena was still in bed, snoring silently to herself under the covers. Keri glanced at her through the doorway before continuing to the front door. She paused to look out the door slit to see three people eagerly waiting for her. 

      To say she was surprised was an understatement. Keri opened the door to find Lilia, Misty Albright, and Marybeth waiting for her. Lilia wore only a thin red robe, her hair spilled down her shoulders and her eyes were fierce. Misty, the last and technically current president of the Rachelle’s, stood at the forefront. She wore a sleeveless gown that completely exposed everything down to the nipples, her enormous breasts were decorated with elaborate tattoos with the word ‘Knockers’ etched into the design. It was more than likely a gift from the damn P-Club dungeon. She was also showing a baby bump, both her hands were on her pronounced stomach. Out of pure instinct, Keri’s hands settled over her own bulge without thinking.

      Lastly Marybeth wore a leather padded breastplate underneath a red robe. The robes flowed down her bare legs. The Raw tattoo was on her neck, along with a series of tally marks tattooed on her thighs. There were hundreds of them.“Sister President! What a surprise.” Keri suddenly felt naked and awkward before the three as she let them inside her fathers house. Of the three, Lilia stood out the most. Lilia seemed to emanate a certain aura in the room. She wasn’t pregnant, but her entire upper body was stacked with newly trained muscle and her shoulders were built like an ox. 

      Misty smiled and took a step forward, “I’m glad to see you’re ok Sister Keri, we have a lot to discuss.” Keri recoiled upon hearing herself being addressed as a sister again. It was like going back in time.

      “What is it you wish to talk about?” Keri made sure to lock the door after they entered. Misty took a seat on the old couch in front of the TV, while Marybeth let her rob fall from her shoulders. Underneath Keri saw she wore nothing from the waist down, her bare bottom still bore scars from the dungeon.

      This time it was Lilia who spoke, her tone full of spite and anger. “As you can see I’ve rejoined the military.” Keri saw metal implants poking along the edges of Lilia’s ears. She could hear again. “I’m looking for new recruits among all the survivors, I was hoping to enlist you and Sena.”

      Keri raised an eyebrow, “Join the military?”

      Lilia’s voice was no longer distant and distorted but clear and sharp. Seeing and hearing her like this sent a shiver down Keri’s spine, “Not necessarily, spies are just as good. We’re hunting down the asshole who did this to us, were going after the man who calls himself the Chaperone.”

4