Chapter 16: No Mercy
222 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      It wasn’t just one spider! 

      It was TWO!

      Rose guessed the tiny arachnids must’ve descended from the ceiling sometime during the night, dangling upon razor thin chords of silk. Something must’ve disturbed their careless waltz through the air, as they both came to land on the carpet of blonde hair below.

      Rose had to roll off her side of the bed as Rebecca lashed out with reckless fury. The vampire shrieked as she clawed at her hair, and then side-stepped off the mattress and across the room. Two tiny dark specs were flung onto the brightly colored bedsheets, Rose’s stomach dropped as she noticed how big they were. 

      Rebecca landed on her toes, her voluptuous breasts bouncing in the air, as she continued to dishevel her hair and claw at her bangs. Seething with rage, the vampire then grabbed hold of the chair next to the desk, and lifted it up high over her head. Rose dared not interject, as Rebecca began using it as a warhammer, smashing it against the bedsheets mercilessly. 

      “Spawns of Satan! DIE!” Rebecca continued to whack at the bedsheets over, and over again. The thick wooden frame of the chair buckled as the nails holding it together came loose. The vampire only stopped when she was coated with sweat, and the chair was broken into pieces. 

      Watching the unmitigated disaster unfold before her very eyes, Rose had tiptoed to the farthest edge of the room. “I think they’re gone…” her lips were twitching as she spoke.

      Someone knocked on their door with a thud. A gruffy voice was audible from the other side, but it was muffled. Rose quickly turned around, grabbed a bathrobe, and approached the door. She muttered a curse under her breath as she reached to grab the door handle. She had no idea how to explain this. 

      Rose took a deep breath before unlatching the lock, and opening the door. She only meant to crack it partway, but as soon as she twisted the knob the person on the other side burst through. The intruder was tall, with tanned leather skin, and cropped black hair. He wore a combat vest over a tailored suit, and carried a sub-machine gun strapped to his vest. Rose lurched back in surprise. Rebecca didn’t seem to care, she had already resumed slamming the chair into the bed where the dead spiders laid. 

      “You two need to shut—.” The intruder stammered before being cut off. 

      “Finally!” Rebecca threw the club to the side, and addressed the man. “Room service! Do something about these damn arachnid beasts!”

      Rose’s eyebrows twitched. She watched as the armed intruder stood dumbstruck. His voice wavered as he tried to clarify, “…Wait what?”

      Rebecca’s eyes took the measure of the man, and smiled, “A gun! Perfect!”

      Somehow, Rebecca grabbed seized the weapon with a twist of her fingers. The guard was taken completely by surprise as she shoved him away, and pointed the gun at the bed.

      “Reby!” Rose screamed. Everything happened so fast, Rose dived low, and did her best to shield her ears.

      “DIE!” Rebecca pulled the trigger, the gun had been set to full auto. 

      It took ten long seconds for her to go through the magazine. Once the clip was empty the barrel was smoking from the discharge, and Rebecca was cheering with excitement. Her tits bounced as hopped up and down, and her bottom jiggled. 

      “There, all better.” Rebecca handed the empty gun back to the interloper, “much obliged.”

      Rose stood up straight, her ears were ringing. The atmosphere of the room reeked of gunpowder, and burning oil. Rose just looked at the intruder, who seemed pale and terrified, and her vampire who was now pulling her hair back. Rose tried to address her naked girlfriend calmly, “Reby that’s definitely not…”

      “I’m going to take a shower, wash the insect filth away.” Rebecca looked at the intruder, “Care to have another room ready for us?”

      The intruder hadn’t moved an inch since watching the naked creature seize his weapon, use it to destroy the mattress, and throw it back casually. He hadn’t even blinked!

      Rose sighed, “he’s definitely not room service.”

      “Then what is he?” It baffled Rose how oblivious Rebecca had become.

      As the man spoke, his voice cracked, “I was…coming to make sure your room was locked…I kept hearing a noise…”

      “Why do you care if the door’s locked?” Rebecca cocked her head to the side. 

      “New rules.” His answer was short, and stern. He was trying to sound authoritative, and was failing.

      Neither Rose, nor Rebecca, were buying it. How could they after everything they’ve seen? 

      Rebecca snarled, “Is that an onion emblem on your shoulder?”

      “What?” The intruder suddenly lost any semblance of being in charge.

      “Oh…now I’m pissed.” Rebecca bared her fangs. Within seconds the intruder was overpowered, tied up, and left in a corner of the room. After laying his rifle on the desk, Rebecca finally took the time to throw on a robe. Unlike Rose’s comfy plush garb, Rebecca’s vestment was made of silk, and barely extended to her rear. She didn’t bother to tighten the sash, causing it to loosely lay over her chest.

      Outside, the flashing lights continued to strobe against the curtains. It was then that Rose finally noticed them through the corners of the window. She pulled the curtains back to get a good look outside. The stars were burning overhead, somehow shining through the light pollution, and below was a sea of police cars, and emergency vehicles. Looking down, Rose felt a pit in her stomach.

      “What do we do now?” Rose asked, shrugging her shoulders.

      Rebecca seemed more concerned with combing her hair, than addressing the current situation. The vampire had skipped over to the restroom, and began looking herself over in the mirror. “About what?” She sounded tired.

      “About him!” Rose gasped.

      “Who cares….” Rebecca poked her head from the restroom. She shot Rose a mischievous grin. “I mean…I guess he could watch us…if he’s into that sort of thing.”

      “Reby!”

      Rebecca chuckled, “What? Just look at em, he’s got the words ‘pervy dude’ written all over.” 

      “We don’t even have a bed anymore, and what about the freaking gun! I can’t believe you fired it!” Rose neglected to mention the Onion emblem on the mans sleeve. She felt it best not to bring it up again.

      “He’s probably just a terrorist wannabe or something.” Rebecca finished whatever she was doing in the restroom, and then strolled back into the living quarters. Her silk robe was split open down the center, exposing the vampire’s entire midriff, and the joint between her legs. Rebecca seemed to glide off the floor as she walked to the window, and peered outside. She quickly became enamored by the red and blue lights. “Oooh police lights, so pretty."

      Rose just rubbed her eyes, “Doesn’t this alarm you at all?”

      “Nah, just some weird people probably trying to—“

      “Were trying to save the world!” The tied up intruder interrupted.

      Rebecca glared at him with distaste. “He’s rather spry isn’t he…?”

      It might’ve been Rose’s imagination, but she could’ve sworn her vampire’s eyes had turned a vibrant shade of red for a split second. Rebecca’s teeth remained bared, poking through her supple lips. 

      “Hey Rosie?” Rebecca looked over her shoulder, “How about we have some fun with our guest? I’m feeling quite famished.”

5