chapter 02
574 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Second chapter.

Chapter 2: Visiting A planet and experiments (Gliese 436b 30 light years from earth).

Emi, now Seren after changing her earthly name, was now inside her own spaceship.

She had read the book on how to use it, that was inside of it.

She made sure to know what buttons to click on to fly, to stop and to modify the direction, speed, etc.

Luckily for her, it wasn't that complicated and she managed to get all of it in two days.

Now, looking into her speceship, she enjoyed its simplicity and beauty.

It was white from the inside, and it has a wide area, nearly 30 people could sleep on the floor of the ship and it would have some space left for a few other things.

Not bad for her at least. Wide enough to do what she wants without being uncomfortable.

She checked the book and it stated that her ki is the fuel.

Just infuse ki to the red slitted eye-looking orb in the control panel, and the ki will turn into fuel. It can take enough fuel to fly to planets that are at least 100 light years away from her current position then it needs more fuel.

Would be a little problematic for now since in required a ki of a power level equivalent to 1000 to be able to fill it to the brim.

Of course, she hunted and consumed enough animals and trees to get enough power and ki to fuel the damn thing during those two days.

Her mass eating had helped make her power level break the 1000 barrier and reach a power level of 1131.

Quite an accomplishment, was what she thought.

Seeing that in canon, no one will "officially" reach the 1000 digit before the events of Z, it was a big deal.

Of course, then anyone below 10000 power level becomes a fodder in Super... Yeah, power levels became stupid in Super.

She filled the spaceship's fuel to the brim and then relaxed for another day, feeling strangely and extremely drained from her ki dropping so significantly in one go. That was the first time in both her lives that she felt so tired.

A few more days of experimenting with her newfound control, later, she entered the spaceship, activating it.

Looking at the space map, she saw a lot of dots with different names. She zoomed into some of those to get better pictures of those planets and stars.

"A planet made of diamonds, one that rains glass, another that rains rubies, and one that is made of a lot of water... The water one has gigantic aquatic alien lifeforms such as giant jellyfish and sharks? Cool, I will visit it later, but the average power level of the entities there is 10000, so not now. Hmm, a planet that is made of "hot ice"? And has three times higher gravity than earth, and the average alien lifeforms' power level there is 1000 to 2000? Sounds cool and safe in comaraison to the other planets!"

Seren talked to herself, and nearly screamed from excitement at the end.

Her destination is decided. She is going to the planet named Gliese 436b, the planet with "hot ice". It is 30 light-years away from earth, so she can reach it in thirty hours if she went at maximum speed, and she will have more than enough fuel to return to earth as long as nothing happened to the ship or her.

She then started her preparations.

A few water bottles (that she made by her glass manipulation powers that she got from the body of the Glass person she ate) for her to live off, and a few tigers and lions that she knocked up and made sure to bind them using glass to bind their limbs as well. Those were her food during this journey.

Next, she made sure that there is nothing wrong with the ship, just in case.

After an hour of checking, Seren brought her things; the mirror, the food she will consume in her journey. Of course, the poor animals is still alive for now so they will not rot or something during the journey.

She made one last check, covered her cave, before she activated the machine.

The spaceship made a loud sound as all its engines started working, and slowly, Seren felt the ship rise to the air, and progressively, the speed started to accumulate and soon, the ship's speed reached the speed of light in an hour.

Seren felt the extreme acceleration, but luckily she didn't have trouble at all.

The spaceship, like any good one that had existed and will exist in this world and similar ones, had its own mechanisms that helped protect those inside of it as long as no damage was done to it.

The speed was amazing, as the ship exited the earth in seconds and almost instantly, the scene was filled with nothing more than an endless black, with stars turning into small blurs of light.

The three-eyed female enjoyed the scenery for a few minutes, before relaxing on the chair, putting an alarm to wake up after four hours, and closing her eyes and having a small nap.


XXXX


The sound of the alarm awoke her.

This time, it was the Asriel band's song: "Masochistic Dreamer".

Hmm, maybe she should record the songs then sell them in this world? It's not like anyone can actually sue her for copyright since none of the singers are here. Probably.

"*Yawn*, it seems to be the time for eating"

Seren awoke slowly, rubbing her eyes to throw away sleep from her body, and went to have her meal seeing that she still has a little more than a day to reach the planet.

Killing two tigers and eating them and drinking a bottle of water, she decided to something she had just thought of.

Creating fruits from her body.

Seeing that she can gain the physiology and cellular make-up of any entity she eats along with their abilities and characteristics, can she create fruits and vegetables from her body if she wanted to?

It was an interesting idea really. Plus, this will give her more understanding of her power.

Of course, there are other powers she will test at some point like her regeneration and the Birthing An Egg ability of the Namekians along with her consumption racial power, which if used along could make an overpowered powerhouse.

Naturally, cannibalism wasn't something her new body or mind were bothered with.

but she will do that later after this visit and returning to earth.

For now, she can focus on making fruits as this might be her only method of eating if she was unable to fight against the creatures in the planet for whatever reason.

With as much ease as breathing, she reached into her ki and memories, remembering the physiology of the trees and plants she ate fruits from, her new perfect control making it easy for her body to respond to her demands.

Her left hand, from her fingers and palm, slowly changed into what seemed to be a brown tree branch.

With more focus, she willed the branch to sprout an apple, and slowly, it did.

A red apple appeared in her arm, making her happy.

So she can create fruits and vegetables from her body. With this, she can theoretically increase her power infinitely.

Make fruits, restore the spent energy by waiting, then consume the fruits, making her a tiny bit stronger than before.

That's if there was not something making her unable to get stronger by eating her own self-created organic food.

But if she can create plants she consumed, then maybe she would go to Kourin's tower and take a senzu bean. Tha prospect of being able to create senzu beans indefinitely...

'Now, that is overpowered. To be able to create magic beans that heal any injuries. That would be a hellish experience for any of my opponents.' Seren laughed at that.

Experimenting for a little more and staying asleep for the rest of the journey, almost a whole day had passed, and she woke up at the sight of a huge spherical object quickly approaching her ship, and she realized that she reached her destination.

The planet was huge, seeing it was three times as big as the Earth, and looking at her heat scanners in the ship, she saw that the loweest temperature this planet has is a mind-boggling 150 Celesius, with the highest being 400-450 celesius. It was glowing a deep shade of red, as if reflecting how hot it was.

Truly, a world that would kill any normal human of her previous life, and cook them alive like what happened in that horror movie, Saw, if she recalled.

She only watched that scene by mistake at october when she was freaking eight years old, and it gave her a near-permanant fear of ovens, making her feel as if she will be locked there and be fried alive.

Luckily she managed to deal with that.

Seren also realised that now, she couldn't care that much about being in a volcano as long as her power level is high enough.

"Seriously, how does this universe even work? It makes no sense." Seren muttered to herself.

Really, she couldn't understand how the people and aliens can even exist with this kind of nonsensical setting.

How is having a low power level (by original dragon ball standards, or maybe by directly comparing those unable to use ki with normal humans of her own previous world) mean that you can do nothing against a a fall from 5 meters and possibly die from that, but someone with the power level of Raditz->Vegeta (saiyan arc) can probably survive a fall into fucking volcano?

"It's as if power levels are some hidden stat in an invisible and hidden video game, and everyone is playing without knowing it." she talked to herself as she moved the ship to land on the part that is the coldest in the planet and making sure her landing place has no living creatures in it, or the least amount possible.

It would be shameful if she casually ran to a horde of aliens with 2000 or so power levels the very moment she landed, after all.

Managing to find a nice spot with only 160 celecius temperatures, and there are only two or three living creatures who are a dozen meters or so away from her landing place.

Not a bad thing, really.

In seconds, the ship entered the planet's atmosphere, and Seren became unable to see anything outside due to the sheer darkness engulfing the sky.

So the planet's atmosphere does not allow sunlight to enter the planet? Cool.

Finding a place to land on, she was happy that this planet does have a "solid" ground. Seren doesn't know what she will do if there was no place to land on.

Seren was sure she can survive just fine, but the ship on the other hand, she'd rather not test it for now.

Opening the ship's door, she was blasted with a hot wind, and the gravity became higher, which caused her to instictually use her ki to regulate the heat to a manageable level and use more effort to move.

Taking a few minutes to get used at the gravity, she felt that this will not hinder her too much.

Taking a few more minutes to discover the planet, she realised that the rason it is called "hot ice" is because the gravity of the planet is forcing the water and liquids to be compressed as if they were solid.

It was really good she was strong enough to survive in this gravity, else she would have been crushed just after exiting the spaceship.

"Oh, god, this heat is ridiculous." she said as she exited the ship, using her senses to find other inhabitants and compare their ki to hers.

Focusing, she extended her ki and senses, and found out that there's a creature a few meters away from her, and it's slowly approaching.

Sensing its ki, she found that it has a barely higher ki than her, but...

"That small difference might not be so difficult to deal with."

Confidently, yet with no carelessness, Seren focused as much as she could while also making sure to hide as much ki as she can from any possible enemies, and went towards the source, her ki flaring to give her a clear picture of this mysterious alien.

Quickly facing it, she managed to use her ki as a flashlight to see the alien in question.

It was a seemingly red dinausor-like creature, standing on two feets, with long arms, and it had three claws in each arm and leg. Its mouth also had a lot of teeth from what she saw when it opened them.

Seren also realised that it can easily see her, and react to her presence. No doubt due to both of them being on the same power levels more or less.

'The only few things that might help me win is how sentient it is, and what its abilities are.' Seren thought as the dinosaur-like alien was seemingly measuring her threat level. 'If it was just a mindless brute, then it might be very easy to defeat it.'

And a moment later, she was proven right in her assumption that the alien was a mindless creature, as it seemingly believed that she was not a threat, possibly due to her concealed ki, and promptly ran to her, its mouth making a soundless roar as it rushed at her.

Seren waited until it approached her enough, and when it was only a few decimeters away from biting her head off, she focused more than half of her ki towards her forehead, and created a ki spear, and pushed it towards the creature's opened mouth, the concentrated ki easily piercing it's mouth, and going all the way till it reached the other side.

The creature did not die though, and unleashed another unheard scream of pain, paralysed due to the unexpectedly successfully assault on its being that was caused by this prey it thought of as food, but that moment was more than enough for Seren to deal with it.

Swiftly, pulling a Kars, she amassed ki in her hand, making it as a long thin purple blade with its edge containing many sharp tiny blades that moved as fast as as a chainsaw's edges.

Quickly moving her arm, the creature's neck was sliced.

And with its head decapitated, the creature was no longer capable of thinking, its brain shutting down, and it was no longer capable of 'compressing' time, and thus, it seemingly froze in time for the three eyed woman, and Seren moved, quickly useing her shapeshifting ability to make herself like a snake, her teeth stronger, and swallowed the creature's head in one gulp, focusing as much as she can to ignore the feeling of pleasure in her body along with the currently accessible memories of the alien's life.

'I would admit, this creature's body is tough.' she thought as she waited for her ki and body to digest the alien's head, as it took quite a while for her body to crush the sturdy bones of the head, and when it was over, she used the current biological and physiological and genetic structure of her new victim, and made her teeth sturdier, and then started biting on the rest of the frozen-in-time corpse, a single bite at a time as she waited for her body to absorb the energy and matter of the meal.

She did not know how long she was doing that, but when she finished the meal, she returned to the normal 'flow' of time, and checked her clock.

Apparently, not even a half minute had passed since she killed the dinosaur-like alien and ate it.

Going to the ship and checking the mirror, Seren saw her new power level.

"2421, neat, I practically doubled my power level with just a single alien on this planet. And with me having a perfect ki control, I can always use my powers as efficiently as possible." Seren mused thinking of how to use this huge opportunity.

Really, this was not a challenge to her. Her abilities made it impossible for this to be a challenge to her.

Not only does she need to only eat her opponents to get their powers and increase her ki, but from what she understands, and if she wasn't wrong, she will need to be totally obliterated to be truly dead, if her consuming corpses of namekians, saiyans, and some of freiza's race.

At least, in theory.

Seren would test it later in safe places.

'Like my cave.' she thought.

And with that thought, she moved out of the spaceship after concealing her ki, and using her senses, she found out her next prey.

It only took a "second" for her before she reached her new victim.

A lone dinosaur-like creature like the previous one.

This time, Seren did not bother waiting for them to sense her, her time perception being twice as high as its own, making her capable of attacking it without it being able to fight back.

She simply made chains of ki and directed them at the creature's brain, killing it.

'What a brainless aliens, the inhabitants of this planet.' Seren thought as she decapitated the alien and ate its body, feeling more and more stronger by each bite.

"Now, time to go find another meal~!" she stated merrily, not concerned at all at the idea of killing even an entire planet's population to make herself stronger and feel more well-fed.

And thus, began the one-sided extinction event attack from Seren, as she cautiously targeted the aliens that were more or less alone first, not wanting to go into a fight with groups of aliens at the same time.

She can easily defeat them one-on-one at that point, but she was not interested in seeing how dangerous groups can be, especially since she felt that some of them reach the dozens.

She wanted to play it safe at first, then increase the level of difficulty and hunt those in groups.

After nearly two dozen lone aliens killed, and feeling strong enough to deal with groups easily.

"But afterwards," she mused "I have to test something, now that I am confident enough that I will not die."

Smirking, she looked at the dark sky.

"Now, time to cause extinction~!"

With that, the lavender alien's face took an axcited look, and she promptly moved towards one of the "packs" of aliens, and to her surprise, they did not look like dinausors, but more like red tigers.

And it was quite unexpected to her that their first reaction to her presence was to have five of them try to sniff at her, and then jump towards her.

Seren, with a power level of more than 20000, and sensing that each of them had only a tenth of her ki and power levels, managed to easily evade the attacks, and using her purple ki as blades, she sliced at their heads, making sure they are dead first, then enjoying the food.

"Mmm, what a feast." she looked around her after eating all the tiger-like aliens, and kept at killing the poor outmatched population, and after consuming no less than what was probably a few thousands, and constantly using her ki sensing and other senses, she felt satisfied by the fact that no living creature was left on the planet.

Returning to the spaceship that was still safe and unharmed, she opened the door, and entered, planning to return to Earth for a few weeks at least before going to another planet.

Picking the ship's destination, she found herself looking at space as she sat on the chair, and she slowly succumbed to sleep.

What a day this way.


Thirty hours or so later, Seren's ship reached the earth, and Seren controlled the ship so it can slowly land, making sure that she supresses her energy.

Last thing she needs is having Kami or Roshi finding about her this early. Well, Kami might not be a problem since he is most of the time a bystander, but Roshi will be annoying to deal with, and while she can easily kill him in a fraction of a second, she'd rather not change the canon story too much this early.

Landing in the forest, she lifted and moved the ship to the cave, where no one would find her in if she was hidden in.

And she did nothing but move her body and sort through the memories of her victims for the rest of the day. She only ate a tiger for dinner, but that's it, and took the rest of the day as a relaxation. Doing nothing but enjoying herself, trying to remember if she gained any unique techniques from that planet's creatures.

Sadly, the creatures she killed had only tough bodies and a seemingly instictual control over ki, and that's it.

"And here I had some expectation to get some fire breathing technique, or ice controlling abilites since it was an 'icy hot' planet, this is a little disappointing." she sighed at that.

Well, if all those creatures were just mindless savages, then it was probably expected.

And thus her "adventure" reached an end, and she went to sleep.

She was planning to test few of her inherited abilities tomorrow, after all.


Seren was standing inside the cave, a book held in her hand as she read it carefully.

She was reading about her namekian abilities, namely, the Birthing an Egg ability, and the Regeneration one.

'So, by using ki, and willing to create an egg, I can "reproduce" the Namekian way, and as long as I will it, I can regenerate injuries with enough ki.' she thought seriously.

Thinking a few minutes more, she put her mind on an idea.

She put the book back, and looked at her hand, and after few seconds of contemplation and asserting herself, she amassed ki in one of her hands, and swiftly sliced one of the fingers in her other hands.

Seren had to stop herself from screaming at the pain, as she did not expect how much this will hurt.

'FUCK! I did not think it would hurt this much!' Seren thought as she tears started escaping her eyes.

Luckily, she was still rational enough, and willed the ki in her body to go towards her hand, willing it to heal the body, like her Namekian physiology told her, and much to her amazement, she saw the finger promptly regenerating, with the pain intensifying a the moment of regeneration, then subsiding down at a rapid rate, and in nearly a minute, the pain had completely vanished, leaving only a bloodied finger on the ground as the only proof she even ripped her own finger.

Her body was shaking slightly from the shock of this situation, but she managed to stop, and she picked the sliced finger, and within a second, she swallowed it.

She felt her body heat up, and she felt power coursing through her body, and felt her maximum ki's level increase.

"Well," with a shaky breath, she talked to herself "I made some good discoveries today." she finished her thought.

She really did.

She discovered that she can regenerate, or at the very least she can regenerate a finger. And she can grow stronger by eating her own body, and most importantly, she needs to deal with her inability to deal pain fast enough.

While a minute is way shorter than most people will take to deal with the pain of a sliced finger, even a second is more than enough to determine life and death.

In short, she will have to get used at the pain and become almost unaffected by it.

Which means...

She focused her ki in the form of a blade, and this time, it was her whole hand that was sliced.

Needless to say, she couldn't hold her screams at that.

She has a loooong way to go, it seems.


A whole week had passed since Seren decided to close herself off in her cave and densetize herself to the prospect of pain.

The results for her were quite satisfactory, as far as she saw it.

She looked at her severed legs, looking not pained at all as she was currently bleeding severely.

The only thing showing that she felt pain was the small shudder her body made as she used her ki to fix her two legs, and in seconds, she stood on her now regenerated legs.

Moving them a little to make sure nothing is wrong, like usual, she then waited for few minutes for her to return to normal, then she picked up the extra set of severed legs, and ate them, feeling the rush of power and arousal in her veins.

For a whole week, this was all she did in her cave; sleep, chop off some of her body parts, use ki to heal the, and then consume the severed flesh and bones, not only getting food due to this, but it also increased her power at an exponontial rate as well. The only thing she did not try to slice was her head, because she was not interested in seeing how effective that will be.

After feeling that she did practice the regeneration and build up a pain tolerance to an acceptable level, she called it quit for now, planning to test other abilities next.

But not before checking on her current power level first.

After her killing all those aliens in that planet, her power level was somewhere between 3~4 millions due to her killing thousands of them, and now, after she kept consuming parts of herself, and extensively training her regeneration, it increased to nearly 10 millions.

Really, the entire thing felt a little absurd to her.

In the span of two weeks or less since she came here, she caused a mass genocide on an alien planet, and increased her power level from a mere 500 to the millions.

In just two weeks or less.

"Maybe Abridged Vegeta was right, power levels are bullshit." the lavender alien mused to herself, reminiscing about that abridged series.

Popping her bones, she exited the cave for the fist time since a week ago, and now, she was planning to go sightsee the human settlements.

And for that, she needs a disguise.

"So what kind of disguise is best, hmm?" she contemplated as she slowly willed her body to rise to the sky while concealing her monsterous energy.

"A human/earthling one? It's good, but it might be a headache to deal with other earthlings, so maybe an animal is better? Yes, I will go by an animal, preferably a stray cat or dog. Now, I only need to find one to eat."

With that, the alien increased her speed and flew higher, and when she saw one of the cities, she directly went towards it, making sure that none of the citizens will see her approaching them.

Reaching the city, and taking a moment to enjoy its design from above, she sharpened her senses, and time slowed down for her, and she quickly entered one of the alleys she found, and used her ki to sense if there were any creatures other than earthlings around, but sadly she did not.

But, she was stubborn, and carefully and swiftly, she searched in other alleys, until she found one with a cat in it.

Carefully hiding from the feline, she watched it (in real time) for a few hours or so, and after making sure it was ownerless, she casually swallowed it as it was chasing a mouse, consuming both animals.

And from then, she took the form of a feline, and watched the earthlings go on with their lives.

And if she used the kindness of few people to get some nice meals, well, no one would know.

For a few days, that was what she did.

Just turning into a cat and watching the cities, and returning to her cave at night.

Seren enjoyed the buidings and the current food she was getting.

Life was quite good for her.


It was just another day for her, a day in which she entertained herself by watching the earthlings go on with their days when she heard it.

A small feminine scream for help, not easily heard for population thanks to the noise of the earthlings and how seemingly far it was from her position, but she heard it just fine thanks to her super hearing.

Feeling curious enough, she went towards the direction of the scream, and sharpening her hearing, she managed to hear few more screams, and following them, she reached an alley in which she believed the scream was from, and was met with the sight of two human men holding a human woman, one of them covering her mouth.

'Geez, it's just the damsel in distress trope, huh?' Seren mused, as she strangely felt uncaring towards this woman's peril.

'It seems that I am no longer a human even in spirit.' she thought as she realized her new detachement towards her previous race.

She was contemplating wether she should kill those guys or not, until she felt another ki quickly approaching them.

In seconds, a person appeared in front of the male duo.

From what she could easily see, the guy was bald, with large white beard and moustache in his face, his eyes hidden by a sunglass.

He was also was wearing a blue-ish qipao, a chinese outfit if she was not wrong. Holding a walking stick and seemingly using it as a walking stick.

It took a few seconds for her to recognize who he is.

She found Muten Roshi, Goku's future teacher.

"Hold in there, you snobs!" Roshi -she saw he was talking in real time as the one of the other two dudes reacted to his presence and pointed a knive at him- spoke to them.

"Young maidens such as her should not be harmed by the likes of you!"

Making a dramatic movement as he held his stick as a sword, he seemingly looked angrily at them, but Seren felt that he was also sizing the woman and had the feeling that he liked her, appearance-wise, at least.

'As expected from a pervert.' she mused as she heard one of the men yell at him to get lost, but Roshi simply tilted his head at that, seemingly unfazed by the threat of death.

And then the two dumbasses yelled and threatened with killing the female hostage if he did not back down, and to make it more obvious that they aren't joking, the one holding the gal pointed his knife at the poor victim whi was unable to scream due to a hand covering her mouth.

And that spelled the end for the two kidnappers.

Seren saw it easily due to her perception, even if she did not unleash or use her ki, she can easily sharpen her senses as much as she can as long as she has ki.

But she had to lower her time perception a lot to match Roshi's level

Roshi was a lot faster than a normal person, even as he is only 100 years old or so, and could as well 'compress time' as Seren called the increased perception of time.

She watched as he moved slowly, as time seemed to stop for the both of them, and he casually broke the knives with his fingers, kept the shards in his hand, and he then returned to his original place, and the shapeshifting alien watched as finally the two kidnappers' eyes widened due to them realising their knives were "mysteriously" destroyed.

Roshi rubbed salt on their wounds by casually mocking them and letting the shards he broke fall from his hands, spreading fear into their hearts, before he then "instantly" defeated the two kidnappers by going behind them and giving them a chop in the neck.

The two got knocked out swiftly, and Seren then got to watch as Roshi, like the pervert he is, tried to console the girl, only for his creepy look when he got closer to her freaked the woman and she gave him a slap apparently caused him to be thrown into a wall, and that he apparently allowed to connect, since Seren was sure he can easily avoid it.

Unless females had the magical ability of always giving a flawless critical hit to males, she really doubted he can be even harmed by it.

'Maybe he is a masochist.' she chuckled inwardly.

That sounded so true.

She watched as Roshi stood up holding his now red cheek, and wondering what the problem of the kidnapping victim was, before he left the area, probably to peep at women or something like that.

She seriously wondered how he was able to affrod his living costs if this is how he lived on a daily basis before making his dirty magazines.

The old man must be filthy rich or have a fortune of money if this is how he acted most of the time.

As she saw him vanish, she was about to leave the area as well, until a brillant idea popped in her head, and she stopped in her tracks.

Should she do what she just thought of? Seren pondered for a few minutes, and a smile blossomed in her currently-feline face.

Oh, why not?

Casually moving towards the bodies of the unconscious men that Roshi left, she made sure to 'compress time' to the fullest she can, before morphing into her original alien form and opened her mouth, and ate the two unconscious men.

Ignoring the slight arousal and the very small feeling of power she got (well, if your power level is in the millions, a small 5-20 points aren't even on your radar to notice), she used the chance to look into a window that was there, and morphed her body, turning her lavender skin to white, and changed her hair into black, vanished her third eye, along with few more modifications.

At the end, she looked like a busty black haired human. With her appearance being based on Himejima Akeno from DXD.

After making sure that her transformation was good enough, she reverted back to her feline form, and sneakily followed Roshi after finding him to his house.

And in the next day...

Muten Roshi couldn't hold his nosebleed as he looked at the sexy black haired woman who came to his island on a boat (stolen).

She wore a single white kimono that showed off her huge bust from its slightly smaller size, and a red hakama.

The woman was smiling sweetly at him as she rose from her boat.

The mysterious woman looked at him and asked.

"Are you Muten Roshi? The martial artist?"

Roshi was able to hold his nosebleed this time, but it was a close thing, and laughed loudly.

"That's right, young lady! It is me!"

He gave her a thumbs up.

The woman, Seren-who had to steal this outfit from a shrine in one of the cities- (not that he knows) did not seem bothered and even chuckled, hiding her mouth using her hand.

"Oh my, you are so funny!" she laughed, and she then looked in amusement.

"I heard a few stories about you, and I was interested in having a few drinks of sake with a cool guy like you, what do you think?" Seren took out three whole boxes full of beer she stole and that she put in the boat with her.

Roshi yelled in happiness, raising his fists to the sky, and screamed a loud "yes!"

With that, Seren smiled, while laughing in secret.

If this went well, this bold move of her might be very benificial to her in the future.

She felt that no living creature was here except master Roshi and another being living in the house, so maybe it's that Turtle creature.

Excusing herself before entering Roshi's house, her eyes wandered around, and she was a little surprised that the house's interior was more or less the same as it was in the manga/anime.

And then her eyes landed on a cage that was just sitting at the table close to the door.

A single bird laid inside of the cage.

It was an orange-gold-colored bird, its size a little more than Seren's fist. Its body seemed as if it was burning with fire, with a small beak and talons.

Seren looked at the bird for a good time, trying to decipher what creature it was.

She did not realize she was slowly closing on the bird until she was only separated from it by the cage's bars.

"Oh, I see you are amazed by my little pet!"

Roshi's loud voice awoke her from her focus on the bird, and she blinked at the answer.

"Pet?"

"Indeed, what you see in front of you, is none other than my little pet, the Immortal Phoenix!"

Roshi answered her puzzled question boastfully.

Seren looked puzzled for a few more moments before her memory kicked in and she remembered.

'Wait, didn't Roshi say he had an immortal phoenix as a pet at the beginning of dragon ball?' Seren's memory started working, trying to remember the details of more than three decades of episodes and chapters from the manga and anime, and slowly, she remembered.

'Oh god, wasn't the immortal phoenix one of the being capable of giving immortality to others? Don't tell me this bird is actually alive for now?'

Her eyes widened in surprise at that, and her brain was thinking of how to use this information.

She was thinking; should she use the phoenix to gain immortality? Or should she use the dragon balls?

'No, It might be better to try gaining immortality by using the phoenix first, then the dragon balls. That way, I wouldn't have to possibly waste a wish to be immortal, but I can make another wish. Yeah, better keep Shenron's wish granting for more important wishes for now.'

Outwardly she did not show anything about her plan, and instead, she tried to hide her thoughts from him asbest as she could and tried her best to look shocked towards Roshi and pointed at the bird.

"I-Immortal Phoenix!? You don't really mean the mystical bird that was stated to give Immortality to others!?"

She yelled acting as if her mind was blown fro the discovery, and just in case, shemade her breasts jiggle a little.

The distraction was quite successful as she saw that Roshi's face reddened, no doubt he did focus on her breasts'movements.

"Indeed! It is that legendary bird!" Roshi stated as he looked at her body.

Seren then closed to him caught his hands and tried her best to look sad and cute.

"C- Can you please give me one? Or tell me from where I can get such beautiful creature? Please?" she pouted, and with the combination of her nice acting skills and the face of Himejima Akeno, it was very effective and Roshi was barely clinging to consciousness due to how sexy she looked.

"If you tell me, I, I will gladly show you my body as a gift!"

That line was apparently too much for Roshi, and he got knocked unconscious from the massive nosebleed he suffered at that moment.

Seren blinked at that.

Wow. That went a little bit differently than she expected.

Her original plan was to trick Roshi into getting drunk as hell, and then he have him show her the Mafuba so she can train at using it, but now, shee found out he has the Immortal phoenix, which if she did this right, not only could she possibly learn the Mafuba, but she can also get Immortality, and get her own immortal phoenix as well (which she will eat alive to gain its physiology).

And she wasn't really joking when she said she might show him her body, either.

She was no longer a human, no matter how much of her memories were of her being a human. Her race was specifically made so she would not be that affected by her previous human morals such as killing, cannibaalism, and nudity.

Seren made it like this when she made the race so she can actually do any humanely immoral action with no problem.

At this point, she could care less about sex, and if she wanted, she can do it with no shame at all, as long as it was her who decided on it.

Back to the present, Seren looked at Roshi.

'So the old pervert lost consciousness due to arousal, huh?' she mused.

'Better move him to a bed or something. But first...'

With that, she moved to the kitchen, picking up a wet towel, and brought it to the living room, apparently planning to clean the blood from the ground and Roshi, but her real goal was to make it look like that to the bird, and as soon as she put the towel close to the blood spots, she compressed time and licked the blood clean from the ground and from Roshi's face, gaining few memories, but sadly none of them were important enough, as none had any addition to the knowledge she wanted like the Mafuba or other techniques.

Managing to keep the façade from the phoenix, she then dragged Roshi to a bed, and after a few minutes, he managed to wake up.

And the first thing he saw was the sight of the busty woman looking at him happily.

"I am so glad you woke up! You made me worry for a moment!" she smiled 'happily' at him.

"But please, no more fainting~! I want you to do me a service after all! Also, sorry for the late introduction, but call me Akeno!" Seren looked at him using her pouting face, and wasmet with the swift nodding of the pervert.

"Good! Now, let's drink till we get knocked!" with that, she brought him to the living room and with few suggestive looks and a little joking and praising and ego-feeding, she managed to have him drink alongside her.

Seren made sure that he drank way more than her, to the point that she barely drank ten bottles, while he drank more than thirty.

At the end, Roshi was barely capable of focusing, and it's only thanks to her being an attractive female and that she was pulling away his attention that he was still awake.

"Oh my, Master Roshi, you truly are as strong as they say you are! So can you please do a little service for me?"

Roshi was able to nod, and he managed to say yes, but it was diffucult for him to understand due to him being too drunk to talk properly.

"I wznt you to show me your awesome Mafuba, just a few demonstration, please? And can you also have your phoenix to bless me with immortality, and give me an immortal phoenix as well? It would be a shame for a cutie such as me to lose her beauty, isn't it?"

She looked at him, trying her best to seduce him in his drunk state, slowly showing off more of her cleavage and legs, and even a small peek of the white panties she was wearing (stolen).

Roshi managed to say a comprehensible "yes" and dragged her into the living room, barely able to recognize the place.

He then started to seemingly talk with the bird, pointing to Seren and making some weird poses.

Apparently the bird was able to understand the weird movements, and for a second, the bird's energy rose, before the bird's stomach started looking like a balloon, and then the bird spit a weird orange-golden orb, and few seconds later, the bird spew an egg from its mouth.

"Is eg ish phoniks keed, fid it you ki to gro, and ish gordin bol ish imutal bal." Roshi stated a little more clearly than before, and she was able to comprehend what he was saying.

The golden- orange egg will give her biological immortality if eaten, while the other egg will give birth to a phoenix, and she needed to feed it her ki to make it hatch.

With two parts of her objective finished, she once again seduced Roshi, and convinced him to test the Mafuba.

She knew that trying the technique won't kil him, but the sealing of a far stronger opponent will, so she did not see any problem. And if he died, well, she can eat his body then revive him using the dragon balls.

She watched as Roshi demonstrated the technique multiple times. Feeling his ki, and trying to comprehend how it moved and acted.

In the end, she understood enough, and decided to end this.

Tricking Roshi to sleep by using her breasts as bait, she cleaned the place from the beer bottles, and left after closing the door.

"Maybe the old man will think that this is a completely weird dream" she mused as she flew to her cave.

Reaching her cave, she closed it, and brought the golden egg, and swallowed it whole.

Not a second later, her body shook, and she felt a tingling sensation all over her body.

Seren couldn't understand it fully, but she just knew that her bady became even more different than it already was, and she felt that somehow, her regeneration powers increased by quite a bit.

After the sensation died, she took a few minutes doing nothing but looking at her hands as if she was checking on herself.

She then tried to use the Mafuba on her own.

It took her a few attempts, but she managed to cast it; she didn't seal anything naturally. She repeated it a few more times to get a feel for it, and then she gently put the second egg, the normal one, and gently and slowly pumped her ki at a very slow pace towards the egg.

She felt her ki getting absorbed.

Seren kept at it, slowly increasing the amount (by normal human standards) until...

"Chirp! Chirp!"

The egg hatched, and a golden-orange bird looking very similar to Roshi's pet appeared.

The bird looked around as it flew inside the cave, and then it settled down on Seren's hand.

"Hello, buddy, so you are a phoenix, huh?" the bird tilted its head for a second, before chirping happily.

"And you are gifted with the ability to bestow immortality, right?" more chirping followed.

Seren smiled.

"Oh, that's very great! I was afraid of that!"

And a second later, Seren's ki manifested into ropes, and caught the unprepared bird, and shoving it into Seren's mouth.

The bird was not able to process anything before it died.

And Seren got the understanding of how to make other immortal, at least biologically-wise.

She can still be killed in combat, as do any person she will give them this kind of immortality.

"Well, at least I managed to fulfill few of my self-imposed objectives; I am quickly gaining understanding of how to use the racial abilities I gain from my preys, and gained some kind of immortality, and for now, I'd rather focus on training my other skills and techniques. Until I can wish once more."

And thus, she decided that she will only focus on increasing her power and sharpening her skills for the rest of the year.

She was already a recluse in her new life.

So might as well use this chance to train.

Glass manipulation, high senses, stretching limbs, teleportation, gigantification, and even giving birth to lives via the birthing an egg technique, Namekian fusion (since the egg spawn had namekian DNA, but she had to admit that she did not think it will actually work, but luckily it did. Which makes her wonder why Cell didn't do this to become many more times stronger), and more techniques that she read in one of the books about races that Megami gave her. She even found info about how to create her own dragon balls!

Something that she will do later after making sure all steps and precautions and necessities are put in place.

And after her almost total isolation for nearly 11 months or a little less, she looked at the dragon balls that she assembled.

All of them taking their orange color, showing that she can now wish again.

Picking the balls into the same arctic area she summoned Shenron in the previous year, she recited the chant, and Shenron appeared, asking for her wish.

Seren had a long time in these months to think of what to wish for, and she had already made her mind.

"I wish that I can travel between dimensions and fictional and real universes alike, while choosing how much time passes in the world I left, until I return to it."

The reason she wished for this ability is simple: This way, she can universe-hop into other dimensions and stay there for years, while only a second passes here, or she can stay a second in another world, and return here and see that years had passed since that very second she left and returned at.

"Ho? A very interesting wish, very well, I shall grant it to you." Shenron stated in his seemingly regal voice and his eyes shined for a second, and Seren clutched her head, feeling new informations popping into her brain.

How to travel between dimensions, how to choose the time difference, and more.

Shenron disappeared and the seven orbs became white and separated into different directions, leaving Seren who smirked at this.

She had half-expected that Shenron won't be able to grant her this wish, but she was in luck, as Shenron still has a lot of wish granting in terms of ability, it seemed.

With that, she held her hand, infusing it with ki.

Swinging her hands, a slice spread through space, and Seren looked at the black void behind the slice.

This was her newly-gained dimensional hopping skill.

Seren then raised her hand in front of the sliced space, ki flowing from her body, and red and black sparks shot from the void, and she somehow knew how to change the time ratio between this universe and the one she will be jumping into later.

She decided to only have the ratio so that an hour in the new dimension equals half an hour in here.

And then she entered the void as the spatial slash closed.

Her new destination? One of the many Naruto worlds.

Fanmade or canon, she did not really think much of that.

And it's over. Well, I really went all out about the power wank and all that, didn't I?

9