Chapter 03
277 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third chapter.

This one is a crossover with fanon naruto stories.

Namely those bashing fics.

And of course, my MC will wreck everything in this world, or dimension, whatever you want to say. Maybe?

Well, this was a little unexpected, she thought.

Seren raised her eyebrows at what the hell she was looking at.

Her knowledge about the Naruto franchise did not reach Boruto (for her it was stupid after seeing a few episodes), the first series, the original and Shippuden were entertaining enough for her until the Pein invasion arc.

But even though she was not that invested in watching the trainwreck that was the fourth ninja war, she did in fact watch it if only just to see how weird the series would become.

And she also had been amused by how many people shipped naruhina, and how 'edgy and badass' he was written in a lot of those bashing OP!Naruto stories.

It was especially hilarious since she never liked "Naruto: The Last" since it practically rewrote Naruto's entire character to justify him falling in love with miss McBigTits (they're not wrong about the name, just look at some of the fanart *shudder*).

The movie itself was not liked very well in japan since it turned one of the most loved characters into a scumbag who knew nothing about love even though his entire character was defined from the very beginning by his ability to be compassionate and understand the pain and emotions of others.

But those details don't matter for now though.

What matters is this scene that she was conveniently looking at.

Looking at her surroundings, she saw that she was above the roof of a building, with her eyes focused on one particular display.

Kurama, the kyubi was rampaging through the village, mowing down people without mercy.

Men, women, children and even babies alike are being squashed by the bijuu's form when he (he? She? They? Or even other neo-pronouns? Does kurama even have a gender in this dimension?) stepped on them, or they were obliterated by either the chakra of the bijuu or the winds and destruction his movements leave behind.

Oh and now, Hiruzen apparently used Enma's adamantite staff to stop the bijuu's rampage from destroying the village and knocking the bijuu back outside of it.

the display was not very bad and was quite awesome as long as she didn't sharpen her senses fully.

'But... ehh...'

What is she supposed to do now? What is her next step?

"What am I supposed to do, I wonder..."

that was quite annoying. trying to find out what to do now.

she was planning on enjoying the trip in this dimension, and most likely to eat few poor idiots who would attack her, but part of it was because she wanted to be at the time for either the beginning of the series or shippuden to occur so she can do whatever she wants discreetly while the world is focusing on the war or any of the canon events.

Sadly she was apparently years earlier, and she has no interest to just leave this world and wait for who knows how long till canon occurs, and sure, she can just use her dimension travelling power to return to her dimension, make sure that enough time passes here, then return to this dimension but that risks her forgetting about this dimension or mistaking the time she should go back.

Plus, she doesn't know how different this naruto world is from canon, and for all she knows, it might be one of those 'edgy and angsty' worlds, and it could be quite entertaining to see the madness of the fanon cliches occuring in front of h-

"Hey! What are you doing here!?"

And a female voice cut off her thought train.

She looked behind her, and saw a woman who wore what seemed like the jonin vest, if she recalled.

The woman's hair color was not clear under the moon's light, but her eyes were easy to identify, as they were not normal.

Blank white eyes.

The woman heself was not apparently having any weapon except her kunai pouch and a few scrolls, and her stance was clearly favoring taijutsu, even with Seren's inexperience about the entire thing.

Since she mostly killed every opponent by moving faster than they can preceive.

'So she is a Hyuga, huh?' she mused inwardly, ignoring the woman's strict 'Answer me or I will kill you!' look, and she wasn't really fazed when the woman -apparently identifying her as an enemy due to the emergency of the situation of dealing with Kurama and how silent she was- charged at her.

At that very moment, time seemingly stopped to the alien who took her 'time' inspecting the woman that tried attacking her, obviously a futile attempt.

'What should I do to you, I wonder...' Seren mentally pondered.

'I could easily leave the village and return later, and I really doubt that she will try to search for me if I simply disappeared from her sight, since they have Kurama to deal with for now. No one will be able to stop me if I did that.'

'... Yeah, let's do that.'

Casually flying away, she moved ouside of the village, far away from Kurama's frozen-in-time rampage, and all the drama for now.

She will return to the village tomorrow with a new disguise or something.

For now though, she should find a good place to hide in, preferably a cave far away from civilization. Or if she couldn't find something like that, she will just go to another village and take an abondoned house or something.

Using her senses, she found a good place in the area around the village with no inhabitants close.

Not really a bad place, as it had flora and fauna around her, while being close to the "hidden" village.

Even though it is pointless to call it "hidden" since practically every other village knows where it is, but that's just semantics.

Dropping into the ground, she took a deep breath as she enjoyed the nature's atmosphere.

The aura in the place was just... different than the forest she resided in back to her DBZ world.

"The universe is indeed full of surprises. Hahh, the air is indeed fresh here, in a different way from my reincarnation's place."

Taking her time to capture the atmosphere in her brain, she was wondering what to do next.

"I wonder now, should I live in this world for years to come? Or just stay here for few days at most? I have time, obviously. And pretty sure no one can kill or harm me directly due to the low power of this world's inhabitants in comparaison to the DBZ world."

Unless sealing was so fucking broken like in a lot of stu-naruto fics, and even then, she doubts anyone will have any chance if she knew beforehand. Of course, the weapons of the SO6P might be a problem.

"A weapon that seals me like that kettle-like weapon might be a nuisance, but that can be dealt with later."

She looked around her, sensing the life-force in the area.

Seren felt the aura of living beings was different; mostly because the sensation she was feeling was completely alien to the normal ki she used to feel.

'Must be chakra, since this world contains that energy instead of ki.'

Of course, fundamentally different energies will feel kinda alien compared to each other.

Comparing the two energies, she felt that ki was arguably far better and more destructive and denser when it comes to battling, as it can be used for multiple uses far easier than chakra.

Meanwhile chakra felt more... diluted, in a way, yet easier to control in certain aspects such as creating elemental techniques, along with creating illusions and sealing and such abilities. At least, that's what she can understand while recalling her knowledge of the series and maybe few crossover fanfics.

The reason she felt that way was simple: Ki enabled people to do many things chakra is simply unable to use without way more effort, with the prime examples being the flight and ki beams techniques and their derivatives.

In DB and its other sequels, those two techniques are more or less basic abilities that almost every ki user is able to use with no problem.

In Naruto and the rest of the series (ignoring Boruto to a degree), only a select few can make ranged attacks at the level of DB cast or as far as them, and even fewer can fly.

Ki also apparently increases durability to a much higher level than chakra does, and even counting Borutowhere the powerscaling became even more higher than Shippuden (to a degree, as Seren didn't watch a lot of it) and limits were being thrown out of the window, the power levels are only higher than DB but weaker than Z.

Power levels are also a huge barrier.

DBZ and the later series fetishize power levels and increasingly sronger opponents who can blow up planets with a whim. If a villain was be capable of destroying the earth at max, the next one will be able to destroy multiple planets if not stars at max, and it just goes up from there.

Which made Seren wonder how the earth doesn't get destroyed in every fight after Freiza when she realized how ridiculous things are getting, because at that point just saying the DBZ cast control their ki is not enough to justify the planet being intact when they are supposedly fighting "seriously". But she digresses for now.

Naruto series though, the villains are more or less grounded in how much damage their abilities can cause except the Bijuus and Jinchuurikis, who are nukes, and it's only at the end of Shippuden that power levels there became closer to DBZ standards with only OP abilities to bridge the gaps.

Long story short?

The powerscaling in the DBZ-verse is much higher than the Narutoverse's, that if anyone from the Saiyan saga and after it were invading this world, it can only end with an utter defeat for anyone from this world. Unless the ninjas used that OP sealing jutsu and items anyways, and maybe genjutsu if it was that OP as well.

Sucks for this world's inhabitants (except probably the Ootsutsuki family/clan and other DBZ characters that might be here somehow), but it's the truth.

Hopefully if this is a fanfic world, it's not a crossover where Naruto dies and returns as an OP Bleach/Overlord/etc character to get revenge. That might be annoying to her.

"... I wonder how do the RPG-themed worlds' level and skill scaling work against my own power..."

That would be an interesting idea she might test after she leaves this world, but for now, she will think of the present.

Seren shook her head, as she focused.

"Okay now, first thing first, modify the time ratio between my original Dragon Ball world and this world. Better have a plan in case I somehow ended up napping or being sealed here and woke up after millions of years..."

With that, the alien opened another portal to her first dimension, went there, closed the portal, and then made another portal to the same Naruto world as its coordinations appeared in her mind.

Seren chose the time difference to be something akin to a few hundred billion years in the Naruto dmension equalling one second in her original Dragon Ball world, then entered into the Naruto-world, as she closed the portal.

Now that a possible time flow problem was solved, she can now enjoy her stay in this world for what would possibly be a few years to come.

Flying once more, she searched for a good place for her to stay during the night, and luckily it took only thirty minutes before she found a cave she deemed fit as a hiding spot.

It was also close to a river, so bonus for that.

As she went down, she felt an aura inside the cave, and as she looked, entering into the area, there was a large brown bear inside that seemed to have been asleep for a moment before it awoke as it probably smelled her, or sensed her. Wild animals in most Naruto stories have that weird ability to sense people when they get too close to them.

The bear was about to growl at her before it got sliced in two, and was swallowed whole in an instant by Seren as she sighed in satisfaction.

She rubbed her stomach as her body experienced the sheer delight as normal, but this time it lingered for longer than usual.

A strange sensation ingulfed her for a moment as she felt that her own ki was... not exactly battling or supressing the energy she had consumed from the bear, but more akin to "indoctorinating" or transforming that energy to her own.

'So since chakra isn't exactly like ki, it will transform into ki before it gets added to my reserves.'

She mused before deciding to search through the bear's memories, or at least what amount of knowledge it had on this world.

Sadly, since the bear was your typical wild creature, it didn't really have anything of importance aside from a a memory of killing a couple of what seemed to be bandits with weapons. Nothing helpful unfortunately.

Oh well, she now has nice place to stay for the night.

Next days she will go explore the area, kill few animals and visit other villages.


It had been a few years since her arrival to this world, and Seren could say she enjoyed her stay in this dimension, and she also is pretty sure she is in a bashfic.

How she found that? Easy.

Demon Fox Hunting Mob

Yes, of all the possibilities, she was in a fanfic world where Naruto gets tormented and tortured by the population of konoha almost every week even though he was now four years old.

And no, the mob was not mind-controlled by a genjutsu or the likes due to Danzo manipulating them, and they aren't Zetsu clones trying to be smart and weaken the village in secret.

Seren checked, and yes, somehow, the people in that mob were willing to attack a kid that holds the power of destruction on his fingertips.

Even more baffling is that none of the ANBU and other ninja who should be guarding the boy were doing their jobs at all.

That is, if they were not tormenting the kid themselves.

The third hokage was either evil, or a crybaby who is tied and unable to do anything, or a villain acting like a crybaby to make himself feel good.

Even more ridiculous, was the fact that the mobs didn't just stab the kid in the head and be done with it.

Seriously, if you want to kill someone you know is weak, unable to defend and no one will really miss, just take the knife or kunai, and stab him in the forehead.

Instant kill, right there.

Or if you want symbolism or whatever, Seren once thought with her now inhuman mind, just use a sword and separate the little kid's head from his shoulders.

It's really good her morals and mentality are no longer exactly human-like, otherwise she would have been puking at the prospect of drunken mobs attacking a kid with the intention of murder, and actually seeing it happen.

Back to Seren's story, she basically never had a real home during her stay, preferring to walk all over the nations, out of boredom, or for food AKA killing and eating living creatures.

During the long stay, she had killed what is probably a few thousands of animals and humans alike.

The animals were sometimes normal animals, and sometimes they were weird mutated creatures thanks to chakra, or mad scientist experiments.

The humans meanwhile were mostly bandit civilians, and the rest being ninja, rogue ones or these that tried to kill her in one of her travels across the nations, with varying levels of powers and skills.

And during her long stay, she had processed the memories and managed to copy most of the jutsus her victims learned, and a few bloodlines along them, including, but not limited to the Grand Fireball jutsu, Hiding in Mist jutsu, a couple wind ones, the Academy Three (henge, kawarimi and bunshin), few elemental clone jutsus (water, mud), Lava and Ice Releases, along with the Dead Bone Pulse thanks to one blood-thirsty kagura guy attacking her in a fit of rage.

There was also the Explosion release due to wanting to chill in Iwa for a day, and some drunk guy tried to get into her panties and didn't accept a "no", so she killed him and ate his corpse, only to find out he was one of the Explosive Corps members of Iwa, and she left ASAP and changed her appearance.

Another thing she had found out from Iwa is that most of the ninjas have a literal boner at the idea of killing Namikaze Minato, even long after his death.

Some even wished to have a turn to "deal" with his wife accordingly.

Really good she chose to not have a human mentality and make sure she doesn't care about murder, torture, and anything else unless she felt like it.

Currently though, Seren was in konoha, after she transformed into a plain-looking human with no distinctive features that may spearate her from the common folks in the village.

"Give me a dango stick please."

Seren paid for the food as the vendor gave her the dango, and thanking her for the bussines.

As she walked casually, she heard the sounds of screams.

Someone yelling for another to stop.

She paid it no mind though. This was a ninja village and if a thief was here, the ninjas can deal with it.

So it was a little surprising when Seren's whole body along with the people around her were splashed with red as a yellow-orange blur passed by her, followed by more green and black blurs.

Cleaning her eyes and looking instantly towards the screaming voices.

'Well, this world is indeed a bashfic made a reality.'

She mused as she saw Naruto, the three-years old, wearing the "kill-me-orange jumpsuit" which was literally not a jumpsuit.

It was literally a jacket, how people can screw up calling it that was confusing.

Naruto at the moment was doing the thing that most bashfest fics were stating him to do: avoiding ANBU and jonin like they were babies trying to catch up a cheetah, and succeeding in his endeavor.

How can he still get attacked by the mobs if he can run so fast he can avoid ANBU while most of the mob consists of random weak civilians is a puzzle she didn't care about solving. Just like how sweatdropping and face-faulting are possible in this world, some things just happen because they do.

She looked at the dango stick, now red.

'Eh, I can live with this.'

Seren shrugged and left the area, ignoring the screams and splashes of color along with the destruction occuring in the city, walking towards one of the abandoned houses she had seen before.

The building in question was one on the edges of the village, seemnigly very old and in a need for reconstruction, it consisted of two floors that were both empty, with a kitchen and a bathroom that no can no longer use water or electricity, and a bedroom that only had a desk that had dust all over it.

It was a good place for her to stay in for a few days before she left the village again; she was always supressing her power, and most ninja were concentrated inside the village, and those situated outside won't feel her energy.

The place being slightly better than the caves and other places she slept in when she came to this world and the fact it was relatively easy to clean it using water jutsus was also a plus.

The alien sat on the ground as she entered the building, putting the sacks of fruits she bought in there and covered them with a clean blanket she had, before leaving once again.

She had decided to see how things will go in this world, and when it reaches the "canon", she might leave, or maybe she can enjoy her stay and have fun filling up her bottomless stomach.


Seren looked around.

"There are indeed a lot of dead bodies here."

Blood flowing on the ground, corpses still warm were in front of her eyes, but there was no sensation of compassion or revulsion towards the sight as
she only felt her mouth salivate before catching herself.

She can't eat them now, because she has a bigger fish to catch.

As such, Seren, now transformed into a random bird, left the open area she was in, and went to one of the houses waiting for her targets, Uchiha Mikoto and Fugaku's corpses.

Staying right outside the house, she enhanced her hearing, listening to the voices.

Fugaku's voice entered her ears.

"So this is what you chose, Itachi? The village instead of your own blood?"

"That's right, father. Farewell."

"Then at least, take care Sasuke, Itachi."

"I will."

The small talk between Itachi and the Uchiha parents ended and Seren only thought that Itachi's acceptance of Mikoto's request will not go as the Uchiha wanted or expected.

Another sound. This time, footsteps, were heard by her.

Sasuke had just appeared, and from his yell, he is both in denial and shock.

Itachi, the loving brother he is, punches Sasuke and gives him the whole "hate me" speech and puts the kid in the Tsukuyomi, forcing him to relive the tragedy for who knows how many times, as he screamed in agony before losing consciousness.

And it barely took a minute later before Itachi left, Seren no longer feeling his presence around the many houses surrounding her.

Her body "sped up", using ki as she casually walked into the house, bloodstains everywhere.

She ignored the unconscious body in front of her and only looked at the two corpses.

The reason she wanted these two specifically was simple, and it is because of one of the many cliches that show in bashfics.

Both Fugaku and Mikoto can use the Mangekyo Sharingan.

And in this world, that trope was true, she had watched them, and found out about that.

Even better, in this world, both Mikoto and Fugaku are distantly related, having the same great-great-grandfather, meaning; if her calculations were correct, she might even get a a set or two of Eternal Mangekyos.

She picked up the copses, putting them into a sack, then flying with her fastest speed, her ki controlled and her sense of time still accelerated to the max.

Seren looked one last time at the building that was rapidly becoming a small dot until it disappeared, as she went outside the village, towards one of the caves she had seen long ago.

As she touched the ground, she retracted her ki, feeling no danger or animal close enough to her for now.

She put the corpses in a corner, and retreated back just to be safe.

Ki flared from her body, rapidly focusing on her stomach.

Her stomach bulged, something inside it making itself known.

Seren pushed on the object, forcing it to go up, rising towards her neck, and slowly, her head grew larger, as from her mouth, an oval thing started to come.

Once more, she pushed, and it left her mouth, her hands catching it.

A large purple egg was what came from her mouth.

Birthing an Egg, the ability that King Piccolo used to create Tambourine and Piccolo (junior) and more, that was the ability she had used right now.

Once more, she used it again to create another egg.

The two eggs had taken only a couple minutes before she felt the build of ki in them, and both eggs broke.

Two figures appeared in front of the Chaos Eater.

Humanoid, three eyes, lavender skin and bodies resembling hers.

She could feel it. These two are born like she wanted, both from the same race as her.

The two figures looked blankly for few seconds before they focused on their bodies then one of them spoke.

"So... Mangekyo Sharingan?"

"And Eternal ones if successful."

Seren brightly smiles and answers.

The other Seren-clone spoke then.

"Okay, but did you really need to only give us the equivalent of only fifty in terms of power level?"

"Well, I am not going to make someone with Raditz's power just for this. You can eat human bodies no problem anyways."

"Point."

After the two clones conceded, Seren commanded them to eat the corpses of Fugaku and Mikoto, one corpse each.

As they bit the flesh, Seren could feel the slight increase in their ki as they moaned from pleasure.

'Oh, right, these two only have fifty or so in terms of power levels so an increase by... fifteen, from eating the bodies of high-level ninja will be more intense than when I feel these days.'

She watched as the two ate with large appetite, controlling her own gluttony. She needs patience in testing this after all.

It ended up soon as both clones finished teir meal, catching their breaths.

Seren waited until their erratic breathing stopped and commanded them to stand up.

And show her their new sharingans.

Both closed their eyes as Seren looked, sensing their energy.

Power built in their bodies, twisting, moving, and amassing in their eyes before what felt like a pulse of ki made itself known, then it disappeared.

The two opened their eyes, showing Seren their new form.

Instead of the usual red eyes with a ring like she usually has, the two now had metallic-blue eyes with three small black dots spinning around the center instead of the Sharingan's usual three tomoes.

"Strange, the eyes are not red."

The three looked at each other and saw the differences.

"Did something go wrong, prehaps?"

Clone-A asked furrowing her brows, but Clone-B denied it.

The other bloodlines Seren acquired worked as intended, including the Kagura clan's bloodline that allowed her to use bones as weapon.

"Then, maybe it is because our eyes are not human at all?"

That sounded more plausible to them.

After all, most people that have bloodlines in the franchise are humans, even if some can be argued to be something else.

But Seren was an alien, a being that has acompletely different DNA than humans, so maybe the Sharingan mutated due to that.

"Seems logical. If it is fine then try to activate the Mangekyo."

Seren commanded them and another pulse of ki focused on their eyes and they saw as the eyes morphed once more.

This time, the clone that ate Mikoto's body had blue eyes with the dots changing into three pointly triangles intersecting on the middle, while the other clone had her eyes change into a form similar to that of Itachi's Mangekyo.

"These... are definitely not the original mangekyo eyes."

Clone-A said with the other nodding.

"So even the Mangekyo changed as well, huh? You think you can get the Eternal ones if we swapped the eyes?"

Seren's question was responded by with a shrug. They don't know about that.

Oh well, if it fails, she will just take Itachi's eyes when "canon" starts.

She took some powerful sleep-inducing medicine she had already prepared beforehand and injected the two unresisting clones.

They both fell asleep, and Seren making sure they won't wake up, put them side-by-side then covered her hand in ki.

She opened their right eyes, before pulling a Madara and ripped off the eyes and switched them.

There was no response from either, so she continued.

She swapped the left eyes, then the ones on their foreheads.

Finally, she used the ability of the healer Namekians and used ki to make the optical nerves connect with the new eyes right away.

The ki in their eyes were unstable thanks to the slight difference between their energy, Seren's ki sensing told her, but it will be fixed as time goes and the eyes adapt to their new bodies.

Putting blindfolds over their eyes, she left them alone to sleep.

For a week, she will be watching them, feeding and sedating and healing them and making sure they do not take off the blindfolds.

And when the week ended, and she deemed it safe to take them off as she no longer felt instability from the ki around their eyes.

The two clones opened their eyes for the first time in a week, blinking as their eyes had to get used to see the light after seven days of darkness before
they slowly activated their eyes as Seren facially stated.

The eyes changed once more, first taking the form of the new blue Sharingan form, then the Mangekyo form appeared.

The forms were not the same.

From what the three can see, the Mangekyo Sharingans took slight similarities to each other's form.

Eternal Mangekyo was attained, and Seren smiled.

"Now that everything worked well, I guess I should finish this, right?"

The two clones didn't look fazed when her head grew larger, her form bigger.

Her mouth, opening, and showing rows of sharp teeth inside it.

Neither did they care when their bodies were swallowed whole and shredded into pieces before being devoured.

Seren power level went slightly higher, and in her mind she can see every memory of Mikoto and Fugaku along with how bored her clones were doing nothing for a whole week.

Ki pulsed in her body, feeling the change occuring in her eyes as the new genes became a part of her.

She hummed to herself, opening her eyes and following the memories of her clones.

Energy seeped from her body towards the eyes, changing them from their natural red into the blue eyes of her clones.

She immediately felt the difference between her normal eye and this new eye; Her ability to see had increased, and she could see things in slow motion without the need to use anywhere as much ki as she usually did.

"This eye is really amazing."

Complimenting her new genetic ability, she then activated the Eternal Mangekyo, and she saw that her version took the form of a black eight-pointed star with a red background.

The eyes were spinning rapidly, and as she looked at them, she instictively knew that including Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo, the abilities held by Mikoto and Fugaku, she also got access to a new ability unique to her.

And she instictually knew what it can do.

Graviton: the power to manipulate gravity of everything in her sight, increasing, decreasing and reversing it as she wished.

Of course, it costs ki to use it, and she instictually knew that the bigger the level of change compared to the "normal" level of gravity, the cost will exponentially increase.

"Now, all I need is to train this new power."

With that conclusion, she shut off her Sharingan, already mentally thinking of what she needs.

Now, all she has to do is to wait for a little less than three more years until "canon officially begins'.


(3 years later)

'Well, it had come to this.'

From the roof of a building close to the ninja academy, Seren, her body transformed to blend in, wearing one of the chunin vests she had taken days ago, was using her higher senses to watch the so-called drama inside the class unfold.

Like a typical bash fic, Naruto had gotten a wardrobe change involving black, black, and even more black.

The so-called boy was not there, as the malnourished body was nowhere to be seen, as in its place, a "behemoth" of meat and muscles were in place, a figure reaching six feet with large muscular body to give the Jojo protagonists of the first three season a run for their money.

His body was covered with a black jacket and black pants, and he was also wearing steel-toed shoes, because what else could he wear in this reality?

She watched as the kid was currently doing the graduation test.

So far, he was doing a good job in passing from her viewpoint.

The instructors, Mizuki in particular, were using insane troll logic so he can't pass.

Naruto pulled a good henge of Iruka? Mizuki stated that because he didn't copy the hidden scar under the clothes he will lose points.

Kawarimi? Too much chakra.

Bunshin (normal illusionary clones)? He made too many instead of the required three, or he used Kage Bunshin instead of the regular ones.

Add to that, the written test that Mizuki and other higher ups clearly forged up Naruto's writing to put wrong test answers, he failed. Three times even.

Naruto only frowned then left, even as he saw the majority of the class smirking evilly and mocking him for failing to graduate again.

Meanwhile, Seren was basically wasting her time really until the "plot" kicks in.

Finally, after following the blond by transforming into a bird, the sun started to set, and Mizuki appeared, smiling apologetically and telling him of the "secret graduation test".

Things happened similar to the canon, Naruto knocked Hiruzen unconscious by transforming into a naked woman, stole the scroll and went towards the forest where Mizuki will meet him.

Naruto opens the scroll, and Seren took a fraction of a second to use her Sharingan eyes to quickly ingrain all the writing of the jutsus that were seen into her brain before leaving with her energy supressed to the max.

Finally, Iruka appears first, scolding Naruto, before realizing that Mizuki was a traitor, and just as quickly, the two evade few kunais as Mizuki appears, making the speech of how Naruto was a demon, blah blah.

Seren then watched as Naruto casually asked Mizuki "So?", much to the surprise of the two chunins.

"So this is a world where Naruto learned of Kurama earlier, quite interesting, I guess..." Seren murmured as she watched the next events.

Mizuki, realizing that his plot to distract Naruto and Iruka was futile, decided to just murder the two, only for Naruto to punch Mizuki in the face in an instant with no jutsus at all. Just pure physical strength.

"Great, a world where Naruto is hiding his real power. I wonder if he has some broken OP bloodline..."

She pondered as she watched the ANBU appear and take Mizuki for interrogation while Naruto was given his graduation hitai-ate or whatever that was named from Iruka and was deemed a graduate Genin.

Seeing enough, she left for the night to get a snack.

The next day came and she got to see the amusing sight of Naruto almost killing Kakashi in the bell test and scolding Sakura (a Sasuke Fan-girl with a large hatred for Naruto) and Sasuke (brooding Emo who was ordering Naruto to give him his jutsus) about teamwork and the 'real' test's meaning.

Seren was then sure that she was in a bashfic. And it was hilarious.

'This is really amusing, watching a bashfic scenario with my own eyes is indeed quite hilarious!' she thought as she watched them from a tree, disguised as a bird.

Soon, days and months went, and the 'team' decided to have a C-ranked mission, with the result following "canon" and picking the Wave Mission. Tazuna appears, insults Naruto's fashion sense and other things, and gets almost stabbed with a kunai by Naruto for it.

Tazuna accepts the team and they plan to go to Wave.

Meanwhile, Seren was having her own ideas on what to do, and it was good that she was far enough and transformed into a bird again.

Because her mouth would be drooling a lot at the thought she was having.


The same events happen with only Naruto taking the spotlight.

Naruto saw the puddle, knocked down the two brother ninjas, the group fought Zabuza where Sakura did nothing, Kakashi was locked inside the water sphere, Naruto freeing the jonin with shadow clones and wind jutsus, then Zabuza being saved by Haku. The group goes to Tazuna's house, Naruto makes a speech about how much he was tortured and how he knew pain (something that Seren felt was ridiculously pointless and full of cliches she almost slept through it), and the group training for days to climb trees with chakra. Naruto meets Haku (who is a girl), and saying that 'precious people' thing.

Finally, the 'plot' kicks up again, as the team is fighting Zabuza again, with Haku fighting both Sasuke and Naruto, and Kakashi fighting Zabuza.

Seren watched patiently as Naruto fought against Haku easily and Sasuke as well since he awakened his Sharingan.

The battle continued until Sasuke for some reason thought it was a great time to literally backstab Naruto by using him as a human shield via substitution jutsu and hitting him with a Kunai in the back.

Naruto, somehow not expecting this development (even though he should have) could only gasp in shock along with Haku, and Sasuke grinned as the time inside the ice cage felt like it stopped for a moment.

"Y- you! Sasuke!?" Naruto chocked as his body was now pierced with needles, only his back having an even deeper wound thanks to the kunai lodged in there.

Sasuke smirked nastily. "it seems that you are finally of use, loser!" he said as he threw Naruto's body out of the mirror cage and down the bridge.

As Naruto's body was drowning, little did he or any of the rest of team 7 know that Seren was in the water behind him.

'Now, that was quite unexpected. I half-thought he will be knocking Sasuke unconscious instead of being hit. Seems that I overestimated him.' she mused as she watched the kid losing blood and not succeeding in getting out of the water.

'But this is quite fine as well...' She took away Naruto's body as soon as he lost consciousness, leaving rapidly into a cave she used before.

She put the unconscious kid on the ground and left him there for few hours before activating her Mangekyo, and forcefully awakened him.

He awoke with a gasp, only to see her Mangekyo gazing at him.

"Now, bring me to your Kyubi..."

The power of three Mangekyo eyes hitting him with genjutsu was too much for a completely surprised Naruto, and Seren felt as the connection between her mind and his start to appear.

She found herself in his mindscape, a sewer-like place.

"Geez, you'd think he would change it with how cliche his life was until now."

Seren wondered as she walked, a feeling guiding her towards the source of the kyubi's energy.

She walked until she found herself in front of the prison of the kyubi. A large cage with huge bars.

"So, someone is finally entering this domain other than that brat."

A soft voice resounded. A female one.

Seren looked at the being in front of her. The eyes looking at her with predatory gleam.

Kurama was... a sexy woman with nine tails. Should have expected that.

Few steps away, Naruto's unconscious mental/spiritual body was there, sleeping, just far away from Kurama to not kill with her giant claws if she was in her large form.

'That's if this Kurama will even want to kill Naruto, anyways.' she mused to herself.

Not that it matters.

Mangekyo Sharingan still active, she looked at the chakra creature, and controlled her.

The kyubi was immediately under her control, and she also controlled Naruto's mental body.

"Free the kyubi."

Naruto nodded blankly as he went towards the seal along with her.

Minato appeared as soon as Naruto was about to rip the seal, but his efforts were useless as Seren did the job instead.

There was nothing Minato can do, as a small fragment of chakra, and was easily erased.

"Now that the nuisance was dealt with, let's go out!"

With a joy, she then ordered Kurama to leave Naruto's body, before exiting from the mindscape herself.

She found herself outside Naruto's mind a second later, as his body was consumed with red chakra, as Kyubi was exiting in her human form, affected with the Mangekyo still.

Seren saw Naruto's now lifeless body and picked it up along with Kurama rapidly into space, far away from any of the ninja that would be converging towards the cave she was in thanks to Kurama's energy still being uncontained and wild.

The planet grew smaller and smaller as she left, clutching the two bodies in her arms, and feeling sufficiently far away, she smiled to herself.

'Now, let's see how your bodies will increase my power!'

In the silence of space where no one from the ninja world would or notice her, Seren opened her mouth, growing it and making it bigger, and swallowed the jinchuriki and his biju in one gulp.

Esctasy went through her body like usual, feeling as her body was changing. The power did not feel so overwhelming due to the vast power difference, but Seren enjoyed it nonetheless.

For a moment, she was content, before suddenly clutching her head.

'Wh- what...?!'

She wondered as she felt memories and emotions invade her mind like usual, but there was a problem.

The scope of them was too much!

Hate... Rage... Humans...

'Th- these are kurama's memories! I expected to feel this, but not to this exte-!'

Seren's thought process was interrupted by another set of memories.

Abuse... Torture... Hate...

She wordlessly screamed as she flew further from the planet, Naruto's memories and emotions slamming into her.

Normally, she would be able to process them easily with no real problem, but turns out that absorbing the memories of Kurama, a being that lived for thousands of years, along with being made of chakra, was not a good idea.

'This is not good! I must get away further!'

She thought, barely able to fight back the sheer negativity of memories that exptended to thousands of years, as she rapidly flew away even further, her teeth gritted so hard from the rage and hatred that was swallowing her mind until she could no longer supress them.

A wordless scream was unleashed in the empty space as her ki resonated with her (Kurama's) rage and the need to be even more stronger.

Her body shuddered as ki rapidly was overflowing, muscles growing as her hair changed from its dark blue color into a metallic blue.

Ki was wildly rampaging outside of her body, and it was lucky that she was not at Naruto's planet, lest she would have destroyed it with just that amount of power.

Seren looked at herself, barely noting that Kurama's rage helped her attain her own Super Saiyan form, a furious look on her face. She was still feeling the urge to destroy and kill, barely holding herself from going back to this dimension's equivalent for earth and obliterating it.

'I need to vent all this rage! And quickly before I lose my mind!'

She told herself as she looked, and saw multiple stars and planets, requiring possibly minutes of light-speed travel to reach them.

But she just needed to unleash her rage.

Distance is inconsequential as far as she was concerned in her current state.

Seren's eyes narowed as her hands were lifted, a huge ball of ki condensing into it as it grew bigger and bigger.

There was no need to hold back as far as she was concerned for now, and if she killed a whole population of aliens, well, it sucked for them and her, but such is life.

'HAAAAA!'

With a worldless yell, the ball of ki turned into a large beam so huge it could easily fit hundreds of her with no problem.

And it kept going faster. And faster. And faster.

Growing larger and larger.

It rapidly reaches one of the many planets, drilling a hole into it, and it just continues going on and on.

Seren didn't think or care of how long she was just unleashing the monsterously large ki beam.

Was it minutes for real, or it was just an attosecond in reality, that did not matter to her.

She only cared when for the first time in a year, that she felt tired and empty.

Ki was not as strong around her body, and she coul feel herself floating in space, drained, relatively speaking compared to the amount of energy she usually had.

'I am still able to move though. Better go to a close planet or a large and solid celestial object to stay at for now.'

With that thought, she rapidly floated through space, letting her body move on instinct, going towards the closest planet or moon she could find to spend few hours relaxing and inspecting her new form.

And it ends here, for now.

I tried to make more but I just couldn't think of how, sorry.

5