1.3 – Fed in Abyss
847 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
You know, I hadn't at all planned to have him fall in that hole. But then I thought... Hey, but then that bridge is damn pointless. So he fell.

Sorry, Wald.

And today's song will be... "Children of the Dark" by MONO INC. Let's go with that.

Wald opened his eyes with a groan. “Fuck… I got to stop waking up like this.”

This was even worse than last time. Now, his entire body hurt. His gut felt like one giant bruise, and a taste of iron seeped between his teeth. Desperate hunger and lust bloated his thoughts, making every instant a struggle for coherence.

He needed to eat. He needed to fuck.

If not for the pain he was in, nothing else might have mattered. His cock and stomach throbbed continuously, angrily. For now, the hurt provided an icy anchor for his conscious mind, like a boat struggling to stay afloat in a hurricane. But he didn’t know how long it would last.

Grunting, Wald crawled out of the debris. There were stones, of course, from the collapsed bridge, but also crude leathers and shattered wood. He’d landed on some kind of tent, though it was unclear how much it could have broken his fall—or if his fat was that shock-absorbent.

He was in no state to wonder.

More shabby leather huts surrounded his crash, several crushed under fallen rocks. Whether this was a camp or a small village, he couldn’t tell.

But who would live in such a place?

There were no torches, nor light of any kind. Wald’s sight couldn’t pierce far into the darkness, no more than a few arm’s-lengths. Everything he did see appeared abandoned. Broken caveman tools laid among torn rags. Fire pits contained only crumbling cold coals. Tents sagged on their oddly-shaped poles.

Bones. Wald realised what he’d taken for pale wooden poles were bones. They were everywhere: used as structures to turn the rough hides into shelters, tied haphazardly into furniture, or just strewn about the floor. Many looked distressingly human and, more horrifying still, far too small for adults—or even teens. Other remains, large and gnarled, belonged to creatures Wald never wanted to encounter.

Clutching his aching gut, Wald stumbled drunkenly across the gloominess of the dark, deserted encampment. It stretched further than he would have guessed, and the layout seemed to lack any rhyme or reason. The huts of bones and skins sprouted randomly, like mushroom patches, spreading in every direction.

Wald had thought he’d been heading for the wall of the canyon, following the rubble of the bridge. But the rocks disappeared without him reaching his destination, and after long, dragged-out minutes, he had to face the fact… he was completely lost.

He gaped around blearily as he erred, holding his enormous bruised stomach, his stiff monster cock aching. A peculiar stale stink lurked among the bulbous tents. It was disturbingly familiar, but try as he might, Wald couldn’t pinpoint how.

Then the smell was abruptly overpowered by a foul, very recognisable stench: that of decaying meat, urine and faeces. Wald gagged, covered his nose, and stared ahead through tearing eyes.

Before him, a wide crevice in the canyon floor almost overflowed with shit.

To the right, he spotted a small arm sticking out of the gross mass—like someone was begging for help as they drowned. But the limb was immobile, and its flesh was darkened and rotting. Bile rose in Wald’s throat. Breathing through his mouth, he quickly retreated.

Thankfully, the absence of wind trapped the horrid smell in one place, and the gruesome arm was rapidly swallowed back by the oppressive blackness. But in his distraught flight, Wald tripped and fell on his arse, crushing another tent. He tried to push off the ground, and his hand grabbed onto something.

Brought it up, he found himself holding a tiny femur.

It was covered in bite marks.

“Ah!” Gasping, Wald threw the bone away and heard it clatter somewhere he couldn’t see.

However, despite himself, the bites had reminded Wald he was starving, and he idly peered out into the unsettling darkness, wondering if that femur had anything left to chew on.

The darkness moved.

A humanoid shadow shifted against the obscurity, then dashed away in a burst of sharp clicking.

“Wait!” Wald lumbered to his feet and staggered in pursuit. His heavy gait was unsteady, but he didn’t feel slow, and yet his quarry always remained just out of sight. It was infuriating. He was hungry. Saliva dripped around his tongue, and he wondered if shadows had a taste. Wald’s vision tunnelled. A growl started in his empty stomach and grew into an inhuman roar.

Now tinted in purple, the darkness seemed far more penetrable, and yet he never drew closer to his prey. The taunting silhouette weaved and danced between the ramshackle huts like a possessed ragdoll while Wald ploughed through. His mad charge trampled tools, shattered bone poles, and blew leather coverings aside. The mind-clearing pain had melted away, leaving behind a horny and ravenous beast.

Obsessed, he nearly tripped over the first pile of meat.

It was a raw, bloody heap, about half as tall as he was, sitting on the bare floor in a pool of suspiciously dark fluid that smelled of oil and ashes.

It was the most enticing thing Wald had ever seen.

All thoughts of the elusive shade flew out of his addled mind. He dropped to his knees and started shovelling pieces of cold wet flesh down his throat, barely bothering to chew. Any portion too large to fit his jaws, he brutally tore with his teeth like an animal. Never did he pause. Growls and moaning grunts of pleasure were all the noises his full mouth could make while ceaselessly gulping down his feed.

The slippery chunks of meat slid down his throat, each almost choking him before dropping in the abyssal pit of his belly. The sensation of slowly filling up was like nothing he’d ever felt before, almost sexual in nature. His stomach and dick seemed directly connected as the hard monster between his fat thighs twitched ardently with every swallow.

Too soon, he’d consumed the whole pile.

He was loudly licking the dark soup off the stone floor when his sharpened senses caught onto more of the same smell. Like possessed, he crawled after it, on all fours yet unlikely fast nevertheless. Naked, his distended belly and massive engorged penis dragged on the floor, leaving a trail of mixed blood, precum, and oily substance.

Wald’s sniffs led him to another meat pile, and he dove in unthinkingly. He wasn’t even using his hands anymore and messily inhaled the flesh directly into his face.

He tore through in no time. Then this pile led to another, and another after that. The gory breadcrumb trail led him ever deeper into the vast abandoned campsite.

After five cow-sized mounds, he’d scarfed down his body mass several times over. Yet he was only now starting to feel sated.

After seven, at long last, his hunger abated.

A final slab of meat slurped past Wald’s lips, and he was done.

The relief was so intense his brain short-circuited. He saw white as a powerful orgasm bolted through him. His big cock spasmed and spurted a mighty thick rope of fuming-hot cum. It splashed into the shallow puddle where the last meat heap had been, and the oily fluid was instantly simmering and hissing.

Another quiver in Wald’s member added to the steaming semen dollop. The dark liquid began bubbling in earnest, evaporating even as it aggressively melted through Wald’s dense cock cream.

Wald stared at the strange reaction for a moment, panting in shock.

He felt bloated to his throat. His already enormous belly had swollen to impossible proportions. He’d become a ball of fat with five limbs and a head. Although, this was still not nearly enough to contain the absurd amount he’d just ingurgitated. His horrible body seemed to play fast and loose with mass conservation laws. Perhaps with physics in general.

He patted his horrifying girth dazedly, then stared at his blood-soaked hand for a long moment.

Then it finally dawned on him what he had done.

He started shaking—jiggling, in fact, and the sensation was indescribably disturbing. Fear twisted his stuffed guts. What’s happening to me??!

“Mono hopes the offerings were to your palate’s taste.”

A demonic skull abruptly appeared floating in the air right in front of Wald. It opened a sharp-toothed maw and spoke again in a distinctly female, slightly lisping voice.

“Slaying this numerous naked bonerats was uneasy, despite them obligingly herding in the husk of the Fallen’s dwelling. They retaliate in packs, you see?”

Wald had the only sane reaction.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!”

He shuffled backwards awkwardly on his ass. His hand slipped, and he fell, slamming the back of his head into the floor. “Ouch.”

“Oh. My begging is for your forgiveness. Mono forgets not all dwell in the Dark.”

Wald suddenly felt quite silly when the nightmare skull didn’t jump to eat his face… but instead apologised, of all things. Rubbing his head, half in pain, half in embarrassment, he sat up and watched a white hand appear below the skull. Long and sharp-nailed fingers held up a feebly glowing crystal dangling on a silver chain.

The pale light revealed the woman’s face in more detail. It was not made of bone but instead covered in short white fur, with very big and round, pale grey eyes, vertical slits where her nose should be, and a broad, lipless, grinning mouth full of small spiked teeth. Tall bat ears peeked on either side of her head, making her face look longer than it truly was, and white hair fell straight to her narrow shoulders.

Wald’s already wide eyes widened some more in surprise.

The bat-like person quickly tried to soothe him. “Do fear not, Wanderer. My appearance maybe can shock to you, but my kin is no Fallen. Mono promises.” Her grin dipped sadly. “Least, not in the irredeemable sense.”

But Wald wasn’t afraid of the woman—Mono?

Oh, no. Quite the contrary.

Mono’s short fur continued from her face down her throat to a modest cleavage, where it grew sparser. Anything further down her chest was hidden under a tiny black slip dress, which hugged her slender midsection and ended not even halfway down her thighs. Like her fingers, her arms were lengthy and delicate. Meanwhile, her legs were also inhumanly long but far more toned. Her bare feet looked big for her gangly frame because of large, prehensile and clawed toes.

Realising he was staring, Wald quickly averted his gaze, a blush creeping to his cheek. “N-No. It’s my fault. I overreacted. Err… What’s a Fallen?” Twice she’d mentioned them in a way that made it sound important.

The non-human tilted her head cutely, like a bird. “Mono believes many upsiders will say ‘monsters’ and ‘demis’, a distinction in severities of affliction my kin makes not.”

Wald wasn’t sure what a ‘demi’ was supposed to be, but he could hazard a few guesses. “I see…” he mumbled.

“Indeed you do,” Mono giggled.

Perplexed for a moment, Wald then noticed how her milky-grey eyes were not quite looking straight at him. “…was that a blind joke?”

“Who can say?” Her wide mouth quirked up. She slipped the glowing pendant around her neck, letting it rest at the emergence of her petite breasts. “But is it not you who stumbles unseeing in the Dark?”

“Ouch. Touché.” Wald winced. “Err… But what are you, then?” He was still very confused.

She straightened, puffing out her small chest proudly. Wald tried and failed to ignore how she wasn’t wearing a bra. “Mono is of the Drakuls,” she then stated solemnly. “We are the Lurkers in the Dark, Children of the Blood and Keepers of the Low Road. Mono is also a Dark Listener.”

Wald shivered. Something about her words and tone felt suddenly intimidating. For an instant, she had lost her lisp, and the dense obscurity around them seemed to creep closer—as if paying attention. The out-of-his-depth reincarnator gulped and glanced warily to the sides.

Then he paused and blinked dumbly. “Drakul. Wait… vampires?” Her casual politeness had dropped his guard, but should he worry?

“A name given by others, yes. Not one we use.”

“Shit.” Again, Wald winced. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to insult you. I think my foot got stuck in my mouth… when I fell.” He looked up but saw nothing above but darkness. Her quip definitely had some merit. Down here, he was blind as a… mole.

This was an oppressive feeling that reminded him all too much of the Void. He hated it.

Wald also wondered how Via was faring. Distance had made their empathic bond tenuous, and he was still getting used to it existing at all. He could only tell she was up there.

“No offence was made.” The drakul woman shook her head. “Please do not eat your feet. Their importance is great, even as small as upsiders’ hind paws are.” This could have been another joke, but she’d said it with a completely straight face, so Wald wasn’t sure. He chose not to comment.

Looking reflexively towards his feet, however, he was starkly reminded of the sorry state he was in. He’d become a fat blob, covered in all manners of unspeakable fluids, with his insatiable cock still rocking a massive erection despite the recent food-induced orgasm.

Wald froze, mortified.

What have I become? He wanted to curse those goddesses. He didn’t only out of fear they might be listening in.

That his present company couldn’t see him was the only saving grace to his situation.

“Ah. Forgiveness is asked again. Let me.” Mono’s long fingers twisted oddly, and a wave of chittering darkness rushed over Wald, momentarily blinding him. His heartbeat hiked, but before he could panic, it was already over.

His skin was left tingling, and when he looked down again, all the blood, semen and other gross fluids had vanished.

“Better?” the drakul woman asked with another cute tilt of her head.

Wald gaped at her. “H-How?”

“The Dark always hungers, Wanderer.” Mono smiled mysteriously, uncovering her sharp fangs. Her face, lit from beneath by the crystal, had like a make-up of ominous shadows. Again, her lisp had faded, and her voice gained a deeper echo. “Though it starves not as ravenously as the Void. Thus you are not sated yet.”

“I can’t eat anymore.” Even though moments earlier, Wald could think of nothing but stuffing his face, now the mere idea of anything passing his teeth nauseated him.

“Your body hungers for more than food.”

Mono’s dress suddenly fell and pooled around her feet. She stepped out and stood naked before him without shame. Her unseeing eyes locked with Wald’s widening ones, and her lips quirked up impishly.

“We hope the offering is to your taste.”

. . .

Hey! Totally not improvised new character... whose name I totally did not just decide after picking a song for the chapter.

I'm a very competent writer.

No, no. Don't praise me.

6