The First Of Many Meetings
500 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
hi all hope you all enjoyed your weekend I know I did mine. so to start off this week here is another chapter. I am sorry for the grammar problems and sentence-building problems. I was never really good at English in school and I wasn't given much chance with writing stories. I hope to make it flow better and to be more understandable from this point on, I am learning.

I will also jump between the povs of both soulmates but they will each have their own chapter to give you a feel for their own thought process and hopefully give you a feeling of their own uniqueness.

incase your wondering Lucas is more of a thinking person so he will think more about anything even when he doesn't need to. while the other soulmate. why not tell me your own thoughts after this chapter?

p.s I might use some words you don't know I will put the explanation in these {} so you know what it is. if it is either pointed out or told to me that is.

enjoy

 

hi, everyone, my name is Riley I normally would say as you can see but you can't can you? well to satisfy the curiosity of many I am 20 years old and have short red hair and if I do say so myself some pull you in eyes. my body? well, that's the thing! the figure is a thing I have been keeping in check daily because after all who else would look after it if you don't? ah, or maybe you are a little bit perverted and want to know my breast size? well, simple it's.

 

"Riley stop looking at the mirror and finish getting the store ready. and were you thinking like your in a story again?" 'female voice'

 

"mom don't just barge in my room! also yeah I was because, after all, I am the main character of my own story if I don't tell the people in my head about it then how would they know?" I say while pulling up my skirt and saying to my mum, she doesn't get it, we each are the main characters of our own story if I don't make it fun and enjoyable for me then who can I make enjoy life with me?

"yeah yeah you said that a million times just make sure you come down and finish your breakfast before we open at 9 am ok?" she said as she left the room, jeez like I don't know we open at 9 am we have been opening that time for as long as I can remember. well with that sorted I look at myself in the mirror, ah yup good looking again today.

with that out the way, I left to go downstairs to our kitchen where mum put a set of pancakes the only sweet thing I allow in my life as who can not like pancakes huh? if you do I will fight you till you change your mind. 

"stop trying to fight with your thoughts again and eat we need to do some stock checks and pre-prep for opening," my mum told me. I pout a little and lower my hands.

"Not like I can fight then but just leave me to my thoughts I have fun," I say as I walk to my chair and cut a bit of my pancake and eat it. ah, bliss. 

after forgetting the time and slowly savoring my pancakes till the last morsel I grab the plate and put it in the dishwasher, I then look at the time 7:29 am. phew just in time to start helping with the stock check.

"mum, what's for lunch?" I say as I walk into the walk-in fridge. or at least tried to when something happened.

congratulations everyone of universe  289574 your universe is finally getting updated to the recent update. as the update is too big and will take over 100 years to temper to the planet, so the basic barebones of the update will be installed now. please check the update log that is sent straight to your soul for any information. also please note as you have just started the universal update there is a safe period of 1 month where all old laws are still valid. as a bonus for it taking so long to update the universe every living being that has a conscious being will be given a gift of their choice. due note that overpowered gifts will be invalid for example immortality, unlimited magic, unlimited strength please choose wisely as it is the only free gift given by the creator. children under the age of 16 can not receive their free gift until they reached that age. enjoy the update and have a lovely cycle.

after feeling this voice everywhere I felt something drilling into my body my being, it was so painful I didn't even notice I was screaming the pain just kept coming and getting worse and worse, I felt like my brain was about to break. but just before that happened it stopped. I was lying on the floor in front of the fridge tears out my eyes and pain in my lungs. as the pain was going away I saw my mum above me.

"honey are you ok answer me," she said with tears in her eyes. knowing somehow that it wasn't just me I reached for the hand she had on my face.

"I am ok mum just sore," I said with a smile on my face. granted I am not really fine for it hurt like getting kicked in the fud and that hurts. {fud is a women female parts}

as I got up felt this feeling of worry coming from somewhere followed by what I think is someone pondering, weirded out I look towards mum.

"what was that?" I asked her as I honestly got no clue. after waiting for a moment looking at my mum's face it went from thinking to happiness. such happiness that I have rarely seen.

"Riley we got soulmates! soulmates! someone somewhere that will end up loving you no matter what!" she screamed at me with a massive smile on her face, soon after she ran upstairs and then back down.

"here are the keys to the shop we are closed for the foreseeable future you can leave it open and wait inside for yours to come to get you I am off to get mine," she said as she ran past me dropped the keys at me, and ran outside. ok, confusing let's just take this a moment at a time. my mum said something like soulmates? well, that might explain this feeling I have that's not mine, but she then said they will love me no matter what? I swear she did! the happiness I felt at that moment was amazing.

I ended up spending a good 10 minutes prancing in the kitchen with happiness. we will not talk about the moment when I felt worried that they might not like me or that it's a guy. no siree. with that out the way, I ran upstairs to my room to get changed and gather a couple of my favorite things to show to my soulmate. my fav clothing short skirt and tank top my fav anime DVDs my fav dildo... let's just leave that up here shall we? as I put it back in my drawer, I felt a bit of playfulness and happiness close, very very close.

OMG, THEY ARE OUTSIDE! I hurry and ran down the stairs and rush to the door and open it. 

"hi, there my name is Riley what's yours?" I say as I open the door but just before I could finish the words I let lose a scream and ran into the kitchen.

there is no way NO WAY that ugly man is my soulmate he had big fucking growths growing out his fucking nose and cheek. I am just sitting in the corner with my head in my hands crying. I heard the door shut and a voice from far away.

"I am sorry for scaring you I didn't think my prank would have affected you that badly" i soft sad voice came into my ears and a very sad feeling came from the bond we share. fuck this bond fuck this soulmate shit I will never EVER date a guy more so one that looks like THAT.

"Just go and leave me I can't deal with this and I can't deal with such an ugly man as YOU," I say as I turn around and point at the door with tears in my eyes. but then I stopped crying and felt very VERY confused. the guy standing in front of me is not that ugly man I have seen before. it's still a man but the fat the growths both are gone and all I see is a long black-haired guy standing in the door to our kitchen. the bond tells me this guy is my soulmate but it can't be him, can it? my bond was supposed to be that ugly-looking guy.

with confusion on my face and I guess through my bond the guy in front of me spoke.

"sorry about that I decided to use my gift to allow me to change to anything I want and thought to play a prank of being very ugly to see what my soulmate would act like. a bad prank I know but I didn't mean to cause any fear. I am sorry" he said as he bowed to me to I guess to show he is sorry.  thinking what he said I decided to ask a question.

"you can change to anything?" I ask while looking at him. I saw him nod and an idea flowed into my head. "then turn into a girl if you are telling the truth!" I said while standing up. a girl I can talk with better than this guy in front of me. soon after he nodded and his body shrank a bit his face turned softer his baggy top stuck out at the top and his hips popped out. ok, not gonna lie as a girl she is hot.

"this ok?" he now she said and omg her voice is so soft and cute. with a cough I stood up. "yes it's ok" I say as I look straight at him, her? let's just call them her while she is female.

"ok so explain what was so funny about turning into such an ugly guy" I demanded to her. which she proceeded to tell me how she always read and seen girls going after the 'hot guy or dangerous-looking guy or fit guy' no one going after the fat guy and how she always wanted to know their reaction to it so she would know why as she has the urge to gather random information. long story short my soulmate is too much of a thinker.

"so just curious but are you lesbian?" she asked while tilting her head.....cute! *cough* ok let's ignore that for now,

"why do you think I am lesbian?" I ask her as it's not something someone randomly asks someone upon meeting them.

"well, I felt a slight bit of hornyness when I turned into a girl and more when I spoke so from my understanding either guys or lesbian girls get horny at girls," she said while putting her hand on her chin and nodding her head. why does everything she does look cute? anyway let's sort this out.

"technically yes I am don't ask why as unless I trust you enough I will never tell but I only like girls" I say while thinking because they were originally a guy they will just give up.

"oh that's fine I will just stay as a girl then. any preference on looks?" she asked me. wait did I hear that right?

"did you just say you have no problem staying as a girl?" I ask in shock to which she nodded. "why?" I shouted, "no guy would willingly want to turn into a girl and be in a relationship with another girl like you do know lesbian sex involves shoving stuff inside you right?" I said with shock on my face. yes, I know quite blunt but I know for a fact no guy unless they are gay likes stuff getting inserted into them.

"well because it would make you happy that's why," she said with a tilt of her head like it was obvious, did she just say that she is fine being a girl and even having something shoved inside her during sex just because it would make me happy? why?

"why would you go through all that to make me happy?" I ask her as I am genuinely confused. after looking at me like she doesn't understand why I asked she decided to speak.

"because your my soulmate and someone who I want to make happy and enjoy her life and be together with no matter what, to be honest, I had bad relationships due to not being able to tell the mood or hints or anything so when I noticed I had a soulmate I wanted to be with them no matter what, and make them happy for the rest of there life and do whatever I can to make them happy. even if it means changing to anything they wish me to be I would do it with no hesitation," she said when looking at me seriously.

"can you give me a moment to think," I say to her and seeing her nod go into my room.

 

Announcement
how do you like this chapter? I know I am not very good at social parts both writing and IRL but here hope this gets through what I wanted and it's understandable. again sorry if it doesn't flow very well.

 

12