Chapter 5 : Steel Viper Body Tempering Technique
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Late in the morning Zarek woke up and sat on his bed. After waking up, He looked outside the window which was on the right side of the bed.

'So it's already past breakfast.'

Zarek stood up from bed before being ready to go outside. After trying all night, Zarek was able to make Zerik manifest aura. And the aura color was exactly same as Zarek. And after knowing what Zerik can truly do, Zarek started to plan what he should do next.

There are 4 types of technique – Aura refining technique, Battle art, Footwork technique and lastly body refining technique. Zarek already knew almost all of the techniques in the first floor of the library and remembered them to every detail. Outer court disciples only had access to the first floor of the library which had only low quality master grade technique. So Zarek didn't know any technique higher than low quality master grade technique except for two. But Zarek already made his plan on what to do next before leaving his house.

"Even though most of the disciples and new aura masters focus on aura refining technique and battle art to advance in aura level earlier and be more experienced in combat. But after gaining experience myself, I learned that the best way to make a good foundation is to first learn body refining technique then aura refining technique and then learn battle arts or footwork techniques. So I will be focusing on body refining technique for Zerik."

Zarek found a quiet place near his quarter to train Zerik. The place was surrounded with trees so not many people were there. As a result Zarek made it his personal training place. The best body refining technique Zarek knew was the steel viper body tempering technique. It was a grandmaster grade high quality technique. It makes one body as flexible as a snake and as hard as steel. But it requires a lot of time and harsh training to acquire a steel viper body.

Body refining techniques generally take more time from the beginning as these are techniques to train one's physique. It takes less time as time passes because your body becomes more accustomed to the training. But aura refining technique requires less time in the beginning while requiring more and more time as one advances. It's kinda opposite to one another as a result most of the young generation focus on advancing in aura level while not focusing on body refining.

Zarek made Zerik do harsh training all day long. Zerik had to do free hand exercise such as push up, pull up, scouts etc while also doing weight lifting such as lifting large rocks, pulling boulders, running while carrying rocks, carrying piles of tree branches etc. He also had to do a lot of stretching to increase his flexibility. Even though Zerik had a physical limit, he had unlimited energy as a puppet. So he was able to train all day long and even trained all night. And Zarek repeated it for 2 weeks making the small puppet–Zerik grow abs and muscles.

'After training for 2 weeks Zerik is already at the entry level of steel viper body tempering technique.' Zarek was impressed by Zerik's progress.

Even though it might seem like only entry level. Generally people need months to just enter the entry level. So Zarek being impressed by Zerik's progress was justified. And the progress being this fast is thanks to Zerik having unlimited energy and stamina as a puppet.

'Now I can focus on refining Zerik's aura a bit.'

So Zarek divided Zerik's training into one third being aura refining and the other two third being body refining. Zarek continued this for a little more than a week and finally Zerik reached the 2nd layer of aura master level.

Author's Note: Check out my novel in other platform such as webnovel and goodnovel for faster release.

0