Chapter 6 : It Won’t Be Cheap
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note: Here's a quick extra chapter and finally some action. Hehe boi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). It was a quick chap so there might be some mistakes. I will fix it as soon as possible. So point it out to help me.

After making Zerik train for more than 3 weeks Zarek was able to make Zerik advance to 2nd layer of aura master. But Zarek wasn't satisfied with just that. So he continued the training in his self claimed personal training ground near his quarter.

Hushh….sheshh

While Zarek and Zerik were training in the morning, A guy with long blonde hair almost reaching his shoulder and another boy with short black hair came out from behind the trees.

"huh? What is this guy doing? Playing with dolls? Hahahah" The short haired boy laughed out loud.

"phewahaha" The long haired boy also laughed.

"Hey, doll house playing guy, leave this place with your toys before we kick your ass out." The short haired boy said and walked forward standing 2 meter away from Zarek.

"Huh? What are you saying? I was here first. Why should I leave?" Zarek replied with a straight face.

"Huh? What did you say you doll house playing ass hole?"

Thwat

The short haired guy dashed toward Zarek and punched Zarek in the face. Even though Zarek's own aura level was quite high because of his unstable aura, Zarek wasn't able to block the boy's attack falling behind his back. As a result Zarek's nose started bleeding.

Thwat thwat

Just as Zarek fell on the ground the short haired guy kicked him several times.

"How dare you talk back to your seniors?" Even though the short haired guy said he was a senior, he was in fact a new enrollment in the sect. As most of the old disciples already knew Zarek and they wouldn't just mess with him without any reason because of his mysterious background.

Thwat thwat

"Cough...cough"

'Endure it. Endure it Zarek. You can't just decide anything irrationally. You have to know your place. You're currently the weakest.' Zarek protected his head by bending his arm over his head and abdomen by bending his knees to his abdomen.

"Cough" A little bit of blood came out with Zarek's cough because of constant kicks.

After using Zarek as punching bags for sometimes they left the place.

"Tsk I am bored." said the short haired guy.

____________________________

On the night of the following day the 2 boys who beat up Zarek were casually walking by the forest to their quarter and the moonlight was basking them gently.

"I am bored." the short haired boy said.

"Let's try to reach the third layer tonight. If we succeed we will be the strongest of the new enrollments. Hahaha." the somewhat long haired guy laughed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh….."

A loud scritch was heard behind the somewhat long haired boy. The long haired boy immediately turned behind and saw the short haired boy sitting on his knee crying and screeching.

"Wh...what...happened?"

____________________________

At noon of the day Zarek went to the distribution hall after healing a bit. The distribution hall was a large hall made of wood with disciples lining up at the front. He then asked all the disciples and lecturers he could about those two boys. At the end of the day he gathered all the information he could get about those 2 boys. Zarek found out they were brothers who are top ranking disciples of this time's enrollment. They were both 2nd layer aura masters, almost reaching 3rd layer.

'Tsk. Just because they are somewhat strong disciples of this enrollment they are so high and mighty. And they are only 2nd layer without any background and they think they can do anything they want. You have to pay for what you did today. And it won't be cheap.' Zarek wiped the little blood on his lips with his thumbs.

_____________________________

"What happened?!" The somewhat long haired boy was confused about the situation. Just a moment ago they were walking peacefully then how did his brother get on his knees crying and screeching with blood dripping from his leg.

Suddenly the long haired boy could feel someone behind him and he barely dodged the attack of Zerik who jumped at him with the dagger. Zerik missed him and fell on the ground rolling and standing up again in the motion.

"Hoh, you were able to dodge?" Zarek said from a moderate distance.

"You fucker what the hell did you do to my brother?" The long haired boy swung his sword downward in an arc at the small Zerik.

Zarek shouted dodge while thinking about 6 swift step footwork technique. He didn't know why he thought about the footwork technique right now. Maybe because he used it a lot when he started his life as the disciple of the sect. This footwork technique was a low quality master grade technique of the sect. But it was quite useful.

But to Zarek's surprise Zerik was able to use 6 swift step footwork technique just as Zarek thought. Zerik jumped backward, flipping and creating a 10 meter distance using only 6 steps backward optimally to cross the most distance.

'Does this mean…..?'

----------------

Just a minute ago Zarek made Zerik sneak attack the short haired boy from behind with a small dagger on his leg to prevent his movement while hiding behind the trees. And as zerik was small in size it became easier. Zerik used a dagger to cut the short haired boy's leg from behind while running away. The cut wasn't too deep. It was just a cut in running position but it was still painful enough to restrict his movement. After that He tried to attack the long haired boy from behind too. But Zarek failed to do it and an unexpected turn happened.

'Does this mean Zerik can use any battle art or footwork as long as I can think of it perfectly?' Zarek's smile grew larger and immediately after Zerik dodge he ordered it to attack while thinking of a battle art.

"Mountain splitting falcon claw technique."

This was the strongest battle art Zarek knew. Just as Zarek shouted Zerik dashed at the long haired boy with 6 swift step technique closing the distance in an instant. Zerik then used his hand as a claw and jumped at the long haired boy as Zerik was small in size then slashed in his chest. Even though Zerik was able to use only a fraction of this simplified technique it was enough to slice the sword of the boy in 5 pieces and make 5 long slashes on the long haired boy's chest. But it's size was a bit smaller than a human hand as the zerik was only one third of a human in size.

"Ahhhhhhhh"

The long haired boy screamed and got on his knees and hands. Blood was dripping on his chest. Even though the wound wasn't too deep it was enough to leave a lifetime scar on his chest.

Even though Zerik was also in the 2nd layer of aura master, same as these 2 boys and it was also recently Zerik reached 2nd layer. But the reason behind Zerik overwhelming the long haired boy was his body which was already in the entry level of steep viper body tempering technique.

In aura master level no one has any advantage in offensive because this level is only about defensive. In aura master level one creates thin layers of aura to make their body impenetrable but it doesn't have any offensive properties. The more layers one has the harder it will be to break their aura.

So as Zerik's body was stronger Zerik had the advantage in offense. And also the battle art he used also played a big role. As it was a simplified version of the technique which was way higher than aura master level.

The long haired boy somehow managed to say some words while laying on the ground.

"What do you want? Please spare us."

"beat them up." Zarek ordered Zerik.

Thwat thwat

Zerik punched on their face making their nose bleed and fall on the ground flat.

Thwat thwat

Zerik kicked at their abdomen making them cough heavily and vomit blood.

"Cough Cough"

Thwat thwat

He kicked on their back making them cry in pain. And this continued for couple of minutes.

"ughhh...pleaashe…...sp...a..re…...u...s…...we...we....will.....d..o....an...ything" the brothers somehow said as they were losing consciousness.

"Anything...?" Zarek raised his eyebrows.

0