Chapter 2: University
2.6k 5 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was finally inside my own apartment, it's pretty far from that school where Miyuki will be transferring in.

While Frander was surprised by how Vincent changed he still allowed me to live here alone, he was startled by the thing that I asked but he approved it once I forced him.

Since I was given this second life, I better enjoy it, but not abuse it as it might lead me to those that trigger the flags of a certain route.

The high school that I will be transferring in was a school that will be specializing in technology, I was interested on this school at the same time its far enough from the school that Miyuki will be transferring in.

I chose this school because of one thing, technology, the technology in this world are pretty advance than the modern one.

While news of war and terror are still being reported, this world are advance...even those things that I searched that are related to military equipment, its all pretty advance.

The United states here are now not the first place in military, but china is the same too, looking at the history of this world, the two have fought in a war, Taiwan was the center of the conflict, both sides didn't use nuclear but the casualties on their soldiers are tremendous enough that both countries aren't in first place.

While that war happened it paved the way for a more efficient technology since as the war goes on oil became a problem, so now most of the things we use for energy are both electricity and hydrogen.

For me that school was a treasure of technology, now that I will be transferring to that University I was happy.

Entrance exam was easy since I already experienced college.

*ring ring

I answered my phone.

Vincent: Hello?

???: Umm is this Vincent?

Vincent: Yes it's me.

???: Right we would like to inform you that you passed the entrance exam.

(Heh)

Vincent: Really?

???: Yes, we were even surprised by your scores.

Vincent: haha...so umm when can I go to the University?

???: Ah right you can go to school on Monday, Your room is 2-C if you get lost just ask the teacher you meet on where your classroom okay?


A few days has passed, and today is the day for me to go to the university.

After preparing the things I needed includin

Going to school is easy, for me to get lost in a city even if I already have a the world map on my phone is just dumb, so I just walked to that University in ease.

As I arrived on the gates of the University, I didn't notify the teachers of my arrival, I just gone straight to the classroom that I am in.

I doubled check the sign it say 2-C, so I opened the door, there the teacher noticed me, since I didn't notify my arrival he was surprised a little so he just said.

Teacher: Class today we have your new classmate, this is Vincent Frander, now Vincent can you introduce yourself?

While I hate formalities, so for the teachers I was rude but for me it was my personality.

Vincent: I am Vincent Frander, I was born in Europe but I grow up here, my hobbies are reading and running, nice to meet you all.

For me it was a bad greeting, it is enough but why is it that the girls are whispering while the boys here looks like they have some hatred on me?

Teacher: Vincent, you can sit there on that empty table.

I looked at the empty chair, it was in the middle of last row, confirming it, I proceed to go in there and take a seat.

When I sat on the table, the teacher then sighned.

Teacher: Haah..don't stare at the new student now, we got lessons to do.

...

The bell rung.

Teacher: Alright you can do the rest as homework.

 He goes out of the room, once he left everyone suddenly go towards me and asked me all sorts of question.

I answered them one by one, they were all satisfied as the lunch ended.

The girls were pretty much aggressive on their question, but the boys are just usual like they want me to be they're friends.

While I was dissatisfied I took notice of their opinions of me and on how they acted on me.

Ignoring them meant that I will be just ignorant, I know that Vincent do have good looks but it won't stop me to be determined to be pretty much have no relationship as my life will be on the line.

I took note of the girls, who are fawning over me, while boys are sometimes hostiles and some are not.

After the school ended I manage to befriend 3 classmate, 2 are boys and 1 are the girl who seems quiet.

I decided to befriend this group since this three people have a love triangle to each other, and their interactions will be fun to watch.

Atsushi: It's time to go home now, Chizu are you coming with us?

Chizu peek at Takeo, Takeo who noticed Chizu's gaze then replied.

Takeo: Alright alright I will come.

Atsushi weakly laughed

Atsushi: Haha...right how about you Vincent?

I who was waiting for their interaction to be done answered.

Vincent: I can but where do the three of you go?

The three pointed on the same destination.

Vincent: I get it, I will come along with you three.

The day ended with me being satisfied on my first day.

I suddenly thought to myself looking forward for tomorrow.


As I come home, I suddenly got a message from Mike Frander, who is now my father.

"Vincent your niece Miyuki will be transferring on your school, she insisted so we have no choice to approve it, since she will be transferring to the University you are in, I would like to ask your forgiveness that starting tomorrow she will live with you on your own apartment."

when I read it towards the end I felt a shiver down my body, it made me drop the phone to the ground.

I won't be able to sleep tonight.

I didn't think that it will be this quickly.

 

Was the pacing too fast or too slow? or just at the right speed?
  • Yes Votes: 10 23.8%
  • it is on the right speed Votes: 30 71.4%
  • No. Votes: 2 4.8%
Total voters: 42 · This poll was closed on Jun 28, 2021 01:44 PM.
60