Chapter 3: rejection, and Miyuki
2.3k 10 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I can't sleep, how the heck can I sleep that when I wake up she will be there...I need some sort of plan to keep myself away from her, I could use my amnesia thing from the doctor but based on her personality she would likely take advantage of it.

While Mike said it more early about the thing that she is my relative, it can help me draw a line between us.

Having some sort of countermeasure against her is a must, I wouldn't want her to stay close to me.

Now that I am gonna live with her tomorrow, I need to steel myself from her advances, I won't succumb to her flirting, and I totally won't go on a relationship with her.

With this plan I managed to calm myself and sleep.


It was morning, my alarm on my phone was ringing.

I only have sleep for about six hours as that 2 hours was spent on my planning.

As I woke up half asleep, I then proceeded to shower myself, eat and prepare the things I need.

Once everything is done I left my apartment.

I was pretty nervous right now, it wasn't that I was going to school for the second time its just I am scared that Miyuki are gonna live with me...she who was one of the yandere heroine...

Then suddenly someone called me.

???: Hey Vincent!

When I turned my face to the voice, there I saw the three.

Takeo: Yo! good morning!

Chizu: G-good morning.

Atsushi: Sup! morning!

I was a bit confused by their greeting so I asked.

Vincent: What's with you two?

Takeo: Well since you are a foreigner we tried to imitate how some of them greet.

Atsushi: Yeah! but I didn't know that the word n*gga was bad.

Vincent: okay time for me to say my greeting, Good morning to yo!

I indeed already familiarize myself with them, so acting like them is more fun.

Takeo, Atsushi and Chizu grinned, looks like they are even holding out their laugh.

Takeo: I am impressed! I didn't know that our new friend would be like this immediately! 

Chizu: Y-yeah!

Atsushi: C-Chizu! its fun to be with him right?

Chizu: ...yes...

Hmm?

Atsushi: Hahahaha! now let's all go together!

Vincent: Let's go!!

...

I indeed have fun, they were fun, and Chizu is safe, as I thought she looks like she have feelings for Takeo.

We entered the classroom.

 We split up as we need to sit on our designated seats, just in time the bell rung.

The teacher then entered, today our teacher is a girl, she looks like a timid one, but I won't judge her immediately.

Teacher: I'm your new teacher starting today...I was asked to replace your current teacher as he was involve in some sort of accident and are now in the hospital recovering.

I who thought that this is definitely suspicious immediately noted it.

Teacher: Call me Ms. Kumi, now can you all introduce yourself to me?

My classmates started introducing themselves one by one, even I included.

...

When we heard the Lunch bell, everyone suddenly run, I who was confused asked Takeo who stayed.

Takeo: Yesterday you were new here so they were interested in you, and now that they weren't much interested in you they now participate in a even called "First come first serve"

Vincent: What?

In the school that Vincent entered with Miyuki in the past there's nothing like this.

Takeo: It was because there's that limited serving food on there.

Vincent: Oh

I get it now, its just for that food.

Takeo: Also I heard that there's a new student that will be transferring here again.

Shit, it might be Miyuki, I am okay with her as long as she is in another classroom where I can avoid her.

Atsushi entered the classroom.

Atsushi: Here! I got one of those limited time bread.

Takeo: Thanks! 

Atsushi: Now that I got you one make sure you do your promise alright?

Takeo: Yeah yeah.

Wonder what promise this two made.

Atsushi: Ah right! Vincent come with me.

Vincent: Why?

Atsushi: Just come!

Atsushi lead me to the rooftop where no people resided.

I was confused but since this is that game world, I did not expect much except help.

Atsushi: I need you to leave me and Chizu alone after school...I know that you are our new friend, but I just want to confess my love to Chizu, so please!

Guessing it right, I was ready to say okay, until we heard a voice on the stair.

???: Really?

We both turned to the voice, it was Chizu.

Chizu: I-I...

ohhh she can't say it.

Vincent: I will leave you two now here.

I left them alone on the rooftop.

I am gonna guess that its a rejection.

...

They returned, however both Chizu and Atsushi won't talk to each other, I then thought that maybe my guess is totally right that Chizu rejected him.

When the bell rung Chizu immediately run off first.

Takeo: W-what did you do to Chizu?

Atsushi: I-I was...*sob rejected...*sob

Takeo: Why?

Atsushi: ...

Atsushi's stare on Takeo became hostile.

He then dashed off with his belongings.

I who was a spectator on this drama, while I do enjoy the happenings including now, I just feel bad that I just became their friend to watch them.

Since being just a spectator won't help I too decided to move.

Vincent: Tomorrow, try asking the two don't back down or else the friendship of you three will be broken.

Takeo: You immediately know it?

Vincent: Kind of since the gaze that Chizu gives to you is different than him after all.

Takeo: Yeah you are right...maybe I need to reject Chizu too...I don't have feelings for her I just thought of her as my friend no more than that.

Vincent: How are you gonna reject her?

Takeo: I will say it in front of her or else, the friendship that we build up will be broken...you know Vincent, thanks if not for you I would not have the courage to fix this.

Sorry but for me I still feel an outsider on you three, its just I familliarize myself with you three just so I could have fun.

Then when Takeo decided to go home alone, I remembered that Miyuki is coming today...

Shit! shit shit shit shit!!!

I pack up my things and decided to run as fast as I could, I was panicking, it feels like the calm me earlier was now gone.

My hands unconsciously shakes, the thought that Miyuki will be living with me scares me...

Calm down calm down...I just need to not be in a relationship with her I am sure of it...

AAA shit! that can't calm me down! she's a fucking yandere! she will just force me then!

I can't calm down, I am panicking so much that I rushed to my apartment unknowingly.

When I finally arrived, there I saw my door unlocked.

I tried peeking at the door, but she immediately noticed me and greet me.

Miyuki: Vincent!

There as I saw her fear came through me like I saw some sort of devil.

As she run over to me, I screamed in horror.

Vincent: AAA! DON'T YOU COME CLOSE TO ME!

She was surprised by my actions so she stopped.

I who was slowly moving backward, then stumbled, my butt hit the ground.

Fear, fear that once again I will be detained and caged...Those people with guns...they killed us one by one...

Those that survived suffered from torture, including me..

My fear of being detained and caged by her, it was so much that Miyuki dared to not come close to me.

 

 

 

 

 

61