Chapter 4: Advances.
2.1k 7 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vincent: Hey Miyuki, once we're grown up can we get married?

Miyuki: Of course! Vincent is already my husband!

I know we did it to play house game, and I know that he only said it since he is a child, but for me that promise...that promise is my only hope to not kill myself.

My parents, who are useless as ever wanted me to marry off to a child same age as me, even if he is rich I won't be going to him unless it is only Vincent.

He was the only one that took good care of me, he became my friend...a friend that kept me alive to this day.

Vincent probably don't know that we are relatives, so I might use that to my advantage, If I am planning to get Vincent for myself I need to do it slowly, in a way that he himself will be reliant on me...just imagining it, me and Vincent in a relationship, its a bliss.

I noticed it myself, that as I became suicidal, my obsession on Vincent grows, that on one occasion I dreamt of him, being only mine.

Ever since I saw that dream, my suicidal thoughts was gone, now its all about Vincent.

"How can I make Vincent mine all alone?"

In time, as my Suicidal thought grows again, my obsession to Vincent grows too, so much so that I even felt that I could kill anyone that will stand on our way.

Hehehehe, finally tomorrow, Vincent...I can finally meet you MY LOVE.

...

The taxi driver stopped.

Taxi driver: This is it miss, we have arrive on the destination.

Miyuki: Thanks.

When I exited the taxi, I just stared at the apartment, and thought to myself "Me and Vincent living together...."

My imagination are running wild.

His father already have told the landlady of this apartment that I will be coming, so when I approach her and told my name, she gave me a spare key to Vincent's room.

I said my thanks, I then promptly walk towards his own room.

Miyuki: Vincent is still on his class, I would take advantage of this and greet him like a wife.

Since he have amnesia, I can just tell him that I am his girlfriend...wonder what his reaction might be, will he remember me or will he thought of me as his girlfriend.

Now I am looking forward on the time that he will be going home.

...

Few hours has passed, I noticed that there's a person at the entrance, so when I turned my attention to it, I saw him, Vincent.

Excitement rushed through me like, I finally got to meet him.

Miyuki: Vincent!

As I called his name I ran over to him.

But his reaction is Unexpected...

Vincent: AAA! DON'T YOU COME CLOSE TO ME!

I know that he was diagnosed in some sort of amnesia on some degree, but I didn't think it was this worse.

I-i don't know.

I tried, to go to him so he can calm down, but his reaction worsened, as he moves a few steps back he stumbled to the ground.

Vincent: D-DON'T!

I can't move towards him, if I did his reaction to me will worsened.

Moving recklessly, I don't know what to do.

Vincent who is my love are now acting very strange to me...It might be his amnesia, but how can this have a fear on him.

Since it is for him, I should calm him down.

Right now I started to once again approach him.

He now can't move a step back, his back is the barrier

I reached for him.

Vincent: Noo!!!

When I approached him, he started throwing punches at me.

I then thought to myself.

"Vincent, this violent attack of yours is nothing to me."

It hurts, but it didn't stop me from reaching him to hug and calm him down.

"This reaction of yours, even if you become violent to me, I will accept it."

When I finally hug him, he still continued on his violent attacks, it was as if everything feels defensive.

However you may hurt me I can accept it as long as you can still become mine.


Miyuki is hugging me, I who realized that I was panicking, tried to stop myself, she however still continued, she even tried to take on my, defensive attacks from panicking.

I hit her face, her thigh, she still continued.

It is when she finally hugged me, that I see myself calming down.

Then tears came out, I cried.

Miyuki, still continued to hug me, then she whispered something to me.

Miyuki: This reaction of yours, even if you became violent to me, I will accept it.

I-...I was shocked to hear those words...

She continued to hug me even if other tenants who arrived to see the commotion are there, she payed no heed to them.

Well shit.

I realized that I raised that flag...that is heading towards her route.

...

Currently, we are now inside my apartment, after that event of me happening many people saw us, they tried to question us but Miyuki just said to them, "he have some complications."

I get it that I have panic attacks ever since that happened before I died, but I didn't think it was that much...

Miyuki: So ummm-

Vincent: I am sorry for hurting you earlier Miyuki.

When I mentioned her name she became dissatisfied but still continued to smile.

Miyuki: It's been a long time Vincent...

Vincent: Yeah its been a long time huh.

I am really sorry I only remember is that CG where you and Vincent made a promise related to marrying each other.

Miyuki: Right...you still remembered that right? our promise?

Its dangerous if I said that I don't remember it.

Vincent: Yeah I only made that promise since we are still both a child, but now no- Miyuki we are relatives we aren't allowed to be married to each other, and lastly I refuse for the both of us to have some sort of relationship.

Miyuki: ...

She became quiet, good I think this will be better than having than having her yandere tendency to worsen then reject her there, better do it early.

Tears flowed out of her eyes, she sobbingly said.

Miyuki: V-Vincent do you know what circumstances I've been to?

In the game there's no more explanation than that.

Vincent: No, but I can help you if you want?

Miyuki: Then help me to stop these suicidal thoughts of mine.

I was surprised so I immediately asked her.

Vincent: W-what?! wh-

When I tried approaching, her she immediately grabbed my face and kissed me.

FUUCK! NOW YOU ARE PROGRESSING IT LIKE THIS?!

She took advantage of me lowering my guard down to her.

 

Author: I like Tanya the evil, that anime was so good. I like its historic setting.

57